Harry Potter Next Generation:...

By Brooke_Writer

Albus Potter, Hazel Malfoy, Scorpious Malfoy, and Rose Weasley are new first-years at Hogwarts, and the four... More

Chapter One: I Wish I Wasn't a Malfoy (Hazel)
Chapter Two: Hidden Bravery (Albus)
Chapter Three: Weasleys are Always Second-Best (Rose)
Chapter Four: I'm Writing My Own Destiny (Scorpius)
Chapter Five: Death Eater Malfoy (Hazel)
Chapter Six: What We All Fear (Albus)
Chapter Seven: Plans Revealed (Rose)
Chapter Eight: I Don't Belong (Scorpius)
Chapter Nine: A New Beginning (Hazel)
Chapter Ten: What I am Unaccustomed to (Albus)
Chapter Eleven: The Woes of Being a Responsible, Upstanding Cousin (Rose)
Chapter Twelve: My Sister Deserts Me (Scorpius)
Chapter Thirteen: A Glimpse of Happiness (Hazel)
Chapter Fourteen: A Test of Bravery (Albus)
Chapter Fifteen: Finally Broken (Rose)
Chapter Sixteen: What Hazel Forgot to Add (Scorpius)
Chapter Seventeen: The Hall of Memories (Hazel)
Chapter Eighteen: The Sorting Hat Was Right (Albus)
Chapter Nineteen: I Am Willing (Rose)
Chapter Twenty: The Universe Has Gone Astray (Scorpius)
Chapter Twenty-One: Same Skin, Different Heart (Hazel)
Chapter Twenty-Two: What the Minister Dropped (Rose)
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Muggle Killings (Scorpius)
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Thorny Rose (Hazel)
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Disappearing Snitch (Scorpius)
Chapter Twenty-Six: My Twin is Dead (Hazel)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Never (Albus)
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Work That Nobody Can Imagine (Rose)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: There's Still Me (Scorpius)
Chapter Thirty: Expelliarmus! (Hazel)
Chapter Thirty-One: Slytherins Are Losers (Albus)
Chapter Thirty-Two: Last Connections (Rose)
Chapter Thirty-Three: Him Again (Scorpius)
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Last Farewell (Hazel)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Uncle Ron's Advice (Albus)
Chapter Thirty-Six: My First Failure (Rose)
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Proud to Be One (Scorpius)
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Where No Slytherin Has Gone Before (Hazel)
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Dark Walk (Albus)
Questions For My Readers
Chapter Forty: The Sorting Hat Again (Rose)
Chapter Forty-One: Nothing But You (Scorpius)
Chapter Forty-Two: I Promise (Hazel)
Epilogue
Book Two: Transforming a Legacy
Characters

Saying Goodbye

1.4K 57 21
By Brooke_Writer

Although this is not part of Hazel's, Scorpius's, Albus's, or Rose's story, I wanted to add this part as a memorial of some sorts for one of the most influential actors in the movies: Alan Rickman, who played Severus Tobias Snape. 

On Thursday, January 14, 2016, Alan Rickman lost the battle against cancer. We all know him from his movies, most noticeably the Harry Potter movies. I always get a little teary when Nagini strikes to kill Snape. But today, when he actually died, it was very hard moment indeed. 

So, I just wanted to share a couple of the best moments that Alan Rickman has done in the Harry Potter movies. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below. All Harry Potter fans need support today.

"Turn to page 294." (Who can forget this one? The way that he said it, all Sirius and not breaking face.)

"Weasley's wand causes devistation with the simpliest of spells. We'll be sending whats left of Potter to the hostipal wing in a matchbox." (Ah, the classic I-Hate-Gryffindor and Slytherin-is-the-Greatest. Which I agree with. Slytherin forever.)

Potter: "It was Malfoy." Snape: "That is a very serious accusation, Potter. Your evidence?" Potter: "I just know." Snape: You just know? Once again you astound me with your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can dream of possessing. How grand it must be, to be the chosen one." (Do I have to say anything else?)

Umbridge: "You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" Snape: "Yes." Umbridge:"But you were unsuccessful?" Snape: "Obviously." (The word with one syllabal lasts forever. How does he do it?)

Dumbledore: "All this time?" Snape: "Always." (So sad. Snape's confessing his long love for Lily Evans outloud to Dumbledore)

Thank you for your time entertaining us, Alan Rickman. RIP, from Harry Potter fans everywhere. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 77 14
After graduating from Hogwarts, Scorpius Malfoy moves to Edinburgh to study at university. He invites his best friend, Albus Severus Potter, to stay...
3.8K 117 11
"In honour of the Head Girl's first ever Hunt, we challenge you, Rose Weasley, to commandeer ... something Slytherin," Lily said. "Name your treasu...
134K 3.7K 13
Rose Weasley is not your normal girl. She’s the badass with the best marks, the girl every guy wants but will never get-she’s the one everyone talks...
6.8K 228 32
Harry, Ron and Hermione have had their time at Hogwarts.Now it's time for their children to attend this phenomenon wizarding school.From Rose's point...