The Gilbert Wolf

By cathrineoriginal

Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery... More

The beginning
On the Road Again
Meeting the Hybrid
Chicago
Bonding With Rebekah
Senior Prank Night
Humanity
Return of the Dead
Roadtrip
Homecoming
Falling Apart, Barely Breathing
Coming Home
Klaus
Give Me Love
Betrayal
Boyfriend
I'm Not Going To Denver
Goodbye My Lover
If Today Was Your Last Day
If I Die Young
Here We Go Again
Get Out of Town
The Brotherhood of The Five
Revenge of the Hunter
Kiss Me
Keep Holding On
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Battlefield
Lean On Me
Landslide
If You Say So
Stuck In My Head
Prom Night at Hater High
The Originals
Where The Lost Ones Go
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sequel's up!

Visiting

20.3K 512 52
By cathrineoriginal

Chapter 16 awaits you!

I do not own TVD only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

*********

Visiting
Klaus wanted me to get away for a little bit and was sending me back to Denver for the weekend. He knew that I needed to get away and I wanted to see my brother.

I was packing some items in his bedroom when he walked in. I didn't say anything to him, just packed my stuff.

"Do you have everything you need for this weekend, love?" He asked me. I was fully aware of him standing right behind me.

"Almost." I told him.

"But I'm missing one thing." I said as I felt his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck. It felt really good.

"And what's that, Love?" He whispered in my ear and making me shiver.

"You." I told him and turned around. Klaus looked at me as if he had won a price.

"Know this little wolf. You'll always have me, no matter what." Klaus kissed my forehead and started walking out of the room. I didn't want him to leave.

"Klaus, wait." 

He stopped by the door just looking back at me. I didn't say anything, I just kissed him lightly. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. I let my hands move their way back into his hair. He only smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling back. In one motion, he held me back against the closet door whilst kissing me. I wanted to take control but I knew that I didn't stand a chance. His tongue traced along my lower lip, asking for entrance and at the same time he pulled my hair. I gasped and he saw that as an invitation. He explored my mouth and held on to me even tighter. I ripped his shirt off and the sight puzzled me. He had stone abs and a tattoo going from his shoulder as a feather and into birds over his chest. I traced the tattoo with my fingers.

"So beautiful." I whispered and kissed it. I continued my kisses up along his neck, noticing him tense up as I placed my lips along his jawline. He couldn't take it anymore and threw me on to the bed. I giggled a little but remained calm as Klaus laid himself on top of me. He kissed my collarbone and let his hand softly caress my body. He was about to pull off my pants when his phone rang. The taxi for the airport was here.

"Why does these things happen?" I groaned and got myself out of bed. I didn't want to end this right now but I had to make the flight. I was going to see my brother for the weekend.

I've been living with Klaus and Rebekah for a few days now, not talking to anyone. Elena called me all the time, wanting to talk to me. Stefan called often to. He felt horrible for what he did. I opened the door and the taxi driver took my bag. I turned to Klaus.

"I'll see you on Sunday." I told him and gave him a kiss. Klaus not wanting to let go, lingered on my lips a little while longer.

"Have a great time with your with your brother, little wolf." He reluctantly let me go and watched as the taxi drove away.

***********

Jeremy didn't know I was coming. It had only been little over a week since I left Denver but so much had happen that it seemed longer. Marie picked me up.

"You look so much better than when you left. Did you patch things up with your ex?" She asked me. I sighed.

"Sort of. We're not back together yet. I haven't forgiven him completely but I'm getting there." Marie put her hand on my hand.

"That's good. So, do you have any pictures of him? I want to see what prince charming looks like." I smiled and pulled out my phone. Luckily, I took a picture yesterday while he was painting. I snapped one without him even knowing it. I showed it to Marie.

"Wow! He's gorgeous! If I was a few years younger and wasn't married, I would've gone for that." Marie exclaimed and I started to laugh.

"Do I need to worry? I'm not sure I want you to meet him any time soon." I asked her. Marie laughed as well.

"I'm just kidding with you. It's nice to see you so happy. I was really worried for you." Marie told me.

"I know. Is Jeremy home right now?" I asked as Marie stopped the car in the driveway.

"Yes, playing Xbox like always. " Marie replied and I gave her a big smile.

"Could you please take my bag? I want to surprise him." I said and Marie nodded and laughed.

"Go, scare your brother." Marie told me with a smile. 

I ran up to the apartment and through the door. Jeremy was sitting on the couch with earphones on. I launched myself down beside him, making him jump and scream.

"Aaaah! What the hell? Amy! You scared the shit out of me!" Jeremy yelled and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You scream like a girl, Jeremy. I just had to do it." I said, not being able to stop laughing. Jeremy chuckled and gave me a hug.

"Hi big sister. I've missed you." He told me and I kissed his cheek.

"Missed you too little brother." I answered, closing my eyes, savoring the moment.  

Jeremy let go of me and turned the game off.

"So, how long are you staying?" He asked me.

"I'm leaving on Sunday." I said with a sigh. 

"What did Elena say on you leaving to see me without her?" Jeremy asked and I let out a shrugged.

"I haven't talk to her in a few days. I've been staying with Rebekah and Klaus the last few days." I told him and Jeremy looked shock.

"How did that happen? I thought you were living at the boarding house." Jeremy exclaimed and I shifted on the couch.

"I did but I'm not talking with them either right now."  I said and Jeremy thought it was strange that I wasn't talking to my best friend.

"Ok, you need to tell me what the hell happened when you left. You haven't been gone for more than a little over a week." I nodded and started with the evening I got back to Mystic Falls. Jeremy didn't like that we hadn't called him when Ric were hurt. I told him about the ball and the evening after. About me being linked to the Mikaelson's because I was attached to Klaus.

"So you've forgiven him?" Jeremy asked and I had tears in my eyes.

"Not completely but I love him Jeremy. I haven't told him that yet. I know he's not a good guy but I can't help it." Jeremy hugged me.

"I know you can't help it but you know he will break your heart again." I knew Jeremy were right. It would happen again but right now I didn't care. I was so glad to be back with Jeremy.

"What do you want to do this weekend?" he asked me.

"Whatever you want to do." Jeremy smiles and gets up.

"I was actually planning on hitting some baseball. Do you want to come?" ooh. Baseball. Not my strongest sport.

"I'm not very good at that." I started to say.

"Oh, come on it will be fun. If you have some aggression, then it's a good way to get it out." He had a point.

"Fine. Show me the way."

***********

3-person p.o.v

Back in Mystic Falls, someone loudly banged on the door to the mansion. Klaus opened the door and sighed when I saw who it was.

"Stefan. To what do I owe this pleasure?" They both knew that it's said with sarcasm.

"You know why I'm here. I need to talk to Amy. She won't return my calls." Klaus looked at him smug.

"I cannot help you. Amy's not here at the moment and even if she were, I wouldn't let you talk to her, because she doesn't want to talk to you." Stefan looked worried.

"Why isn't she here? Did you do something to her?" Klaus only chuckled.

"Now, why would you assume that just because she's not here, that I did something to her? She's gone on a trip for the weekend. That's all." Stefan huffed.

"You would never let her out of your sight." He argued.

"True but I know that she's perfectly safe. Now if you don't mind, I'm rather busy."Klaus replied and Stefan left slamming the door shut behind him. Klaus went back to his art room and continued with his painting. The one of the girl he loves. His phone buzzed. It was a picture from Amy playing baseball.

A: Jeremy is going to kill me. What the hell did I get myself into?

K: Good luck little wolf, you're going to need it.

Klaus smiled as he brought his attention to the painting.

******

Amy's p.o.v

"The balls are going to kill me!" I screamed from inside the cage.

"This is crazy!" Jeremy laughed hard at me when I ran away from yet another ball.

"You're supposed to hit the balls, not running away from them." Jeremy yelled back at me. When I ran away from yet another ball, he was getting annoyed.

"Come on! Amy, you're a werewolf for screaming aloud! You've punched the big bad hybrid several times. Now suck it up and use your strength."

 I stood up to the plate again and waited for the ball to come. When it came towards me, I closed my eyes and swung my bat. I hit it so hard the bat broke.

"Whoa. Not that hard. Who did you picture in your head?" Jeremy asked me.

"I really don't know. Wow. I broke the bat." I said in awe. The whole thing was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing and that made Jeremy laugh as well.

That evening, we went over to Marie and Samuel to eat dinner with them. I had the most wonderful time. I was laughing and really enjoying myself. It felt like we were a family.

*********

When I was getting ready for bed, my phone rang and this time I wanted to take it.

"Well hello."

"Hello, Little Wolf. How was your day?

"Wonderful. I actually broke my bat during baseball. I just took a swing and bam!"

"Well, nicely done. How was the rest of the evening?"

"Jeremy and I went over to Marie and Samuel for dinner. It was a lot of fun."

"Sounds nice, Little Wolf. I think you needed this getaway."

"Yeah I did. Thank you for the ticket. It's everything ok back home?"

"Yes, everything is ok for now. But I miss you though."

"I miss you too but I'm home the day after tomorrow. Good night Klaus."

"Good night Amy. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I snuggled against my pillow and wished that Klaus were with me right now but I was glad that I get to spend the whole day with Jeremy tomorrow. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

********

The next morning I woke up to all kinds of smells in the apartment. Something was burning following by Jeremy shouting.

"Shit!" I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall.

"Jeremy! Are you ok?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Sorry. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast but I burned everything." Jeremy answered and I thought in that moment that I had the best brother in the world.

"It's the thought that counts. Come on. Let us go over to Marie. I bet she has breakfast." I said and walked towards the door. 

I had a very good day with my brother, Marie and Samuel. I felt a little sad that I was leaving again tomorrow but it felt good to see Jeremy having this good life. Even though I wanted him back with me in Mystic Falls, I knew this kind of life was the best for him right now.

********

Sunday came too quickly but I left late. We wanted to spend the whole day together.

"Thank you so much for this. I needed this. To see my little brother and that you were ok."

"I love you Amy. This was the best surprise and about the Salvatore brothers and Elena, you will patch things up with them somehow." I gave my brother a hug.

"I love you too, Jer."

The plane ride wasn't that long and it felt good to be home. Or almost home. The taxi had to stop by Wickery Bridge because of a big fire on the other side. What was going on here? Then I saw Rebekah. I jumped out of the taxi and grabbed my bag.

"What are you doing?" I gave him some money.

"It's ok. I live not far from here. Also, my friend is standing right over there." I walked fast against Rebekah.

"Hey. What's going on here?" Rebekah turned around, smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"I'm getting rid of the only thing that could kill us all. Including you. This was white oak." Rebekah said and I shivered on the thought of what could've happened if Damon and Stefan had gotten that wood. Suddenly someone came driving towards us with high speed. It was Damon and he was pissed off.

"Your grand plan always seems to get ruined. Sorry to disappoint you again." She was mocking him. Rebekah turned and left. I walked after her but Damon stopped me.

"How can you not see that this family is not good for you?" I yanked my arm out of his grasp.

"Rebekah has been nothing but good to me since I met her and I'm linked to them now. If they die, I die." Damon was furious.

"That's right. Maybe I should kill you, then a the other once will die." I couldn't believe he was saying this to me. He was making me terrified.

"Damon! Let the girl go!" A voice said and the two of us turned to see whom it was.  An unknown woman stood right behind me. I had never seen her before.

"Sage. You set me up." More than that I didn't hear. Rebekah came back for me and got me away from there. When we got back home, I was in shock. Damon said he wanted me dead. I don't know how I can forgive him now. This was his way to say that he really didn't care about me anymore.

"Are you ok?" Rebekah asked.

"No. I just want to go to bed. Where is Klaus?" I asked and looked around for him.

"He's coming home soon. He just had to do something and he told me he was coming home in about an hour." Rebekah answered. I nodded and went upstairs. I didn't want to sleep alone and after getting ready for bed, I got in to Klaus' bed. I felt safe. I hugged the pillow and tried to calm down to sleep. I was almost gone, when I heard someone talk out in the hall.

"Damon threatened her, Nik. He said he would kill her to get to us." Rebekah's muffled voice said. I could hear Klaus growling. I didn't want to cry yet again so I held it back. Klaus came in and saw me lying in his bed.

"Hey little wolf. Welcome back." He said softly. I gave him a smile.

"Is it ok if I stay here tonight?" I asked in a whisper. Klaus looked at me and touched my face.

 "Of course. You're always welcome." Klaus went out to the bathroom and I felt more relaxed now that I knew he was here. I was half-asleep when I felt the bed dipped a little and Klaus got in next to me. I snuggled against him and felt his arm around me.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Good night little wolf."

I've never slept better.

**********

What do you think of Amy visiting Jeremy? I think it was cute and good for her.

Until next time!

*cathrineoriginal*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 37
The Salvatore brother meet One of Elena's old friends who has a secret that might get her killed with her siblings... Her name Eleanor Salvadori but...
5 1 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...
123K 2.5K 10
After an agreement between 2 out of 3 Gilbert siblings they have decided to keep Andrea out of the loop with anything that isn't supposed to be.. rea...
277K 4.5K 44
Pt1 of the Emma Gilbert series COMPLETED -- This is a fan-fiction of the vampire diaries. Emma Gilbert is what they call me. My name is Emmilia Gil...