Supernatural highschool

By Genius_in_training_x

I lived the first 10 years of my life thinking I was normal - that I was human - but that image was shattered... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Editing
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 24

9K 360 26
By Genius_in_training_x

I finally updated after what? 5 months? I'm so sorry if you were waiting for this update, I'll put an A/N at the bottom to try and explain, anyway let's get on with the story.
//////////////////////
Quick recap:

Honey and Amy were out shopping when they were seemingly kidnapped. They woke up in a prison cell of sorts, some dudes came in took some of Amy's blood, and left the cell unlocked after having to leave because of an emergency regarding 'Marcy'. Honey and Amy then managed to escape their restraints and get out of the cell.

...

We were wondering through the 'prison' searching for a way out despite the layout not being all that complicated. Our footsteps echoed through the stale smelling rows of cells and our voiced bounced back at us from every wall.

And what better to talk about than school?

"-And last year some kid, probably someone new who had no idea what they were getting into, used their spoon to launch a grape at Azora," Honey pauses for dramatic suspense, "The next day he had disappeared off the face of the Earth - no one ever found out what actually happened to him."

"And none of the teachers questioned it?" I ask, now fearing for my safety if I ever make it back to school.

"Not really, they did a little questioning at first but gave up after everyone refused to say a word about it. Most people were afraid Azora would do the same to them - although now that I think about it, there never was any proof that it really was Azora who caused his disappearance."

"So what you're saying is that it might not have been her who made that poor kid vanish?"

She hums in response,"Well it's not like anyone actually knows Azora's ability, she keeps skipping out on battle training apparently, so there's nothing to say that she sent him to another dimension or whatever."

"You said that she joined around the same time you did, right?" I see Honey nod from the corner of my eye, "How has she been skipping out on battle training all that time?"

Honey turns to look at me with furrowed eyebrows, "Oh, I thought you knew."

I raise an eyebrow, "Knew what?"

"Battle training was only brought in around a month before you joined, before then our school was pretty strict about when and where we could and couldn't use our abilities. We still had a lesson where we would practice and try to master our abilities, but it was more aimed towards helping others rather than fighting them. Any violence using our abilities would end up with us having to scrape gum and other peculiar substances off of the tables for months, and trust me there's some pretty weird stuff under there." She shudders.

"So why would they need to teach us how to fight now then...?" I trail off before a wave of realisation washes over me, "...Unless they're actually teaching an army."

"What?"

"Honey, I think they're preparing for war..."

Her eyes widen in understanding, "And we're going to be the ones fighting."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

After that we paced along in silence, our minds reeling with uncertainties, searching for answers as well as an exit. How big can this place really be? I swear I'm starting to recognise the patches of brown sludge that litter the mossy floor, have we just been going round in circles this whole time? I need to get out of here soon, otherwise this pungent stench of damp mould is going to make me lose my last meal.

"How long have we been walking?" I sigh under my breath, not intending to get a reply but Honey still looks at her wrist and answers,

"About half an hour." She ruffles her hair and sighs.

"You do know that you don't have a watch on right?"

She glances down at her wrist again and laughs slightly, "Yep, totally knew that wasn't there."

I mentally face-palm however a smile appears on my face. Whether she did that intentionally I may never know but I'm thankful that she broke the somber mood.

"Wait." I pause in my tracks, eyes locked ahead.

"Waiting." Honey replies, standing to attention, having not spotted what I have.

The fluorescent green light shone in my eyes and I almost laughed at how misplaced the sign looked.

"Honey I think I see the exit."

"Really?! Where is-" As soon as her eyes land on the same spot as mine she puts a hand to her mouth to muffle her giggles. "Very subtle."

Staring us in the face was a lit up bright green exit sign - yes, exactly like ones you would see in a shopping centre - and I never thought I'd ever be so relieved to see one.

"Let's go!" Honey squeals, grabs my arm, and tugs me along, nearly causing me to have to sprint to catch up with her pace.

"Where do you store all this energy?" I mutter as she bounds up the stairs the exit sign lead us to.

"The Sugar God often lends me his strength." She giggles out, "But in all seriousness I have no idea!" She does a small spin as she jumps up another step.

It's nice to see Honey completely back to her normal self after her mini-breakdown earlier. It relieved me to know that she was just as sugar-crazed and light-hearted as before.

I groan and run up after her. She suddenly stops at the top of the stairs without warning and I crash straight into her, toppling us both forward and onto the wooden laminate floor.

"Ha ha, at least we didn't fall backwards." I say sheepishly, getting off of Honey who I had accidentally crushed.

She slowly gets up, giving me a playful glare as she dusts herself off - not that it really helped, our clothes were stained with dirt from the wall of the cell we were locked in. Honey grumbles to herself as she tries to pick a clump of muck off her right sleeve.

"Why'd you stop anyway?" I ask, not seeing anything that could give it away.

"Oh," She giggles, the sound tinkling down the hallway,"I was going to carry on when I thought,'This isn't very secure, in fact it's a little too easy.' So then I thought that they must have some kind of guard system," My eyes widen as I look over her shoulder, "And then my mind instantly went to monsters, how ridiculous is that?" She laughs.

"Yeah, totally ridiculous." I turn her around to see what I was seeing. "But not wrong."

-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-–-

Okay, I'm finally done with this chapter, I've rewritten this time and time again trying to get it right and where I wanted it to go - that's partly the reason it took so long. Another reason was that I lacked inspiration, I mean I have a plot for this story and I know where I need to go but I don't know how to get there so I've been trying to come up with a way to make the story line head in the way I want without it being spontaneous and rushed. I think I should be able to update a little more now that I have an idea, so that's a good thing. I'm so sorry that it took me this long!

But here's a cute picture of Tom and Jerry in anime to make up for it,

THANK YOU SO MUCH SO ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GIVE ME!

-Niamh :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
176 32 23
I'm the odd one out... the outsider... the water girl of the football team because I can't play any sports. Whenever I attempt to play sports, my two...
1.4K 187 26
OMG THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN BY A VERY CRINGEY 13 YEAR OLD ME!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Marabella Brown was just an average college student. She moved...
Love x 2 By

Werewolf

26.2K 1.2K 20
I've always felt that I was different. When I realised I liked men, I thought oh' this is why. But no I still felt different. I love music and ha...