One Direction Preferences

By Girlnotonfire

So I decided to write some one direction preferences! Some will be from wonderful Tumblr and some I'll be wri... More

One Direction Preferences
You Walk In On His Alone Time
You bump into them at a store
What Cartoon Couple You Two Are Like
You sneak out with him at night
You're Ex-Boyfriend was Abusive and You Get Scared in a Fight
Asking Out
Teaching
Best Friends
He Loves You
He Hurts You/ He Hits You
He sneaks in while you're taking a shower
You do a photo shoot together
They Love You But You're Not Ready
It's Your Birthday
He Finds Out You Cut
Your Family Doesn't Approve
You Meet Him While Babysitting Lux
Supernatural Creature
Red
You are partners for a project
He Saves You
His Family Doesn't Like Something About You
Sports
Telling Your Parents
You're Grounding Your Kid
Glee R.I.P Cory :'(
He Feels The Baby Kick The First Time
He Gets Sun Burned
Your Kid Wets The Bed
Childhood
You're In The Military And You Surprise Him By Coming Home
You Get Hit By A Car
You Realize He's Famous
He Cheats On You
Falling
Lies
You're His Best Friend and You Love Him But He is Marrying Someone Else
You're Pregnant Moment
Proud Daddy
The Movie You See Together
Art
Your Song
Shopping
He Helps With School Work
You Move In Together
There's a Spider
You Both Hate Each Other (but really like each other)
His Favourite Little Things About You
UPDATE!

He Visits Your Mother's/Father's Grave With You

17.3K 106 4
By Girlnotonfire

Louis: It’s been a year. A year since the crash that took her away. Louis had been cautious around you, not knowing what to say. It was irritating but you knew if was because he didn’t understand what you went through, what you were going through. Your dad had left when your mom when you were a baby and never attempted to stay in touch. Your mom had taught you everything, how to walk, ride a bike, drive a car. She got you though your first heartbreak. You felt a wave of sadness as you realized she would never get to meet Louis. Someone who made you smile when you never thought you would smile ever again. That single reason was what made you decision. 

"I want you to come with me." He stopped scrolling through his twitter feed and looked up at you, shock clearly on his face.

"Are you sure?" You nodded and went to go get ready for the drive.

***

When you got to the cemetery you got out of the car. You didn’t know you were shaking until Louis grabbed wrapped his arms you.

"Don’t rush yourself, love." You were happy you brought him along, his presence making you feel comfortable. You pulled out of his arms and grabbed him hand. Pulling him along you walked towards your mother’s grave.

Niall: You got out of the car, alone. The sadness of the day was only added to by the fact that Niall couldn’t be here. You had known he was going to be on tour on this day and you didn’t tell him but you still wanted him here. You stood there leaning against your car door, thinking. You decided to call him. You waited until you heard the wonderful irish accent that you’ve started to fall in love with.

"Hey, Niall."

"Y/N! I was just about to call ya. What are you doing right now?" You bit your lip wanting to tell him about your mom’s grave but not admitting that you’re still unsure of him. It was a inner battle that has yet to be resolved.

"I’m actually," You stopped and took a breath, “at my…..my mom’s grave. Andiwantedyoutobeherebutidon’tknowhowtotellyouthatandnowyou’reontheothersideoftheworldandidon’twanttobealonerightnowbutinevertoldyoubutnowiregretthatandimissyou."

"Princess, i know. You’re brother called me a few days ago. I can’t say I completely understand how you feel but i want you to look to your left." You looked to your left to see Niall facing you on his phone. You slipped your phone into you pocket and ran to him. You threw your arms around him. You didn’t know you were sobbing until you heard him say, “I’m here, y/n. I’m here." You cried into his shoulder then pulled back.

"Come on, I want you to meet her." 

"Lead the way, y/n." You both started walking a slight breeze that always seemed to flow through cemeteries lightly fluttered through your hair. You came to the grave and knelt down pulling the teddy bear she gave you out of your ba placing it on the headstone. You grabbed Niall’s hand from where he was kneeling next to you.

"Mom, this is Niall. My boyfriend. He’s amazing and everything you could want for me. He’s always there for me even when it’s through a computer screen. You would love him. He’s in that band that we used to obsess over. The blonde one. The one without the tattoos. Everytime i start to cry over you, he’s there hugging me, telling me he’s there. I think that’s why I love him." You smiled through the tears, feeling an exceptionally warm breeze caress your face. You felt Niall squeeze your hand. He gave you a look as if asking permission. You nodded, squeezing his hand back. He cleared his throat and squeezed your hand again.

"Hi, Mrs. y/m’s/l/n. I’m Niall, as y/n said." He paused and looked at you. You nodded and he continued. “I know i never got the chance to meet you and if you’re anything like y/n, then i know you must have been an amazing woman. You raised a beautiful, kind, smart and wonderful woman, who I am extremely lucky to know, let alone be with. I…i love her. She’s the most amazing girlfriend I’ve ever had and i want you to know that I’ll always take care of her." Tears were streaming down your face at the love you felt from and for this man. Niall got up and held his hand out to you. You grasped his hand and turned back to your mother’s headstone.

"I’m okay, Mom." You walked off, hand-in-hand, knowing you were going to be okay.

Harry: You gripped Harry’s hand tightly as you slowly walked to where your parents were buried. You hadn’t been on good terms with them when they got in that car crash. You hadn’t really been on speaking terms with them either. Every time the anniversary of their death came around you would go to their graves and just cry and apologize for not being a good daughter. However Harry was here because you still wanted them to meet him.

"You know, i don’t think i’ve been this serious with a girl before." You cocked an eyebrow at him, to which he looked away. “You know what i mean. One, we’ve been dating for two years and i’ve been in a relationship that has lasted this long since before. And two, this is a big thing and i’m happy you’re willing to introduce me to them." You looked away, your thoughts racing. You had dated other boys since their passing but the one detail that made Harry different was that you wanted him to ‘meet’ them.

"Neither have I." He looked at you, questions swirling in his green eyes. “Yeah, i know i was living with y/ex/n but i never felt comfortable with the idea of introducing him to them." He stopped walking, causing you to stop walking as well. “Harry?" He pulled you towards him and wrapped him arms around you. “Babe?"

"Thank you." You were still confused. He pulled back and saw the look on our face. “Just thank you." You smiled, though you still had no idea what he was talking about. You walked until you had reached your parent’s grave. You stood there and introduced Harry to your parents. When you had finished you looked to Harry, and started to pulling him away. When he didn’t begin walking you gave him a confused look. He gave you a look as if to say ‘give me a minute.’ He pulled you back to where he was standing and placed a kiss on your forehead before turning back to your parent’s headstones.

"Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n, I will never get the chance to meet you. But I did get the amazing opportunity to meet y/n and she is the best thing i’ve ever had the chance to call mine. And since i can’t ask for your permission or for your blessing, i want to do this here in front of you." He paused then turned to you. “Y/n, I love you. These past two years have been an emotional roller coaster. We’ve fought, we’ve loved, we’ve done almost everything two people in love can do. I was going to do this differently but i haven’t been able to really think of something until you brought me here with me today. I realized that this, you bringing me here to meet your parents is the biggest act of affection you’ve shown me ever." He got down on one knee and you realized what he was doing. “I love you, Y/n. And I believe that there is no other time for me to do this. Will you marry me?" You stared at him, in shock. 

"Yes. Yes, I’ll marry you, Harry."

Liam: It wasn’t a special day. Nothing important happened in the past that day, it was just a normal tuesday. You were lying with Liam on the couch, just relaxing, just being. He was talking about nothing and everything. His friends, his siblings, the new music, and his parents. That had always been a tough subject for you but with Liam you felt that you were ready. You untangled yourself from his arms and stood up.

"Come on, i want you to meet someone."  You pulled him off the couch and out the front door. You drove all the way to the cemetery not mentioning anything about why you were ‘kidnapping’ your boyfriend(his words not yours). 

"Why are we here?" He got out of the car, taking in the surroundings. 

"I told you," You looked away from him, your nerves going crazy, “I want you to meet someone." He looked at you confused but instead of answering the question hanging the air you grabbed his hand and started walking toward a certain headstone. When you reached your mother’s headstone, you looked anywhere but at him, terrified of his reaction.

"Y/n." His voice was soft, almost apologetic. “I’m so-"

"Don’t." You interrupted the sorry that was on his lips. “Don’t apologize. I am so sick of people saying ‘I’m sorry’. No, i don’t want to hear it. I brought you here because i wanted you to meet her in the closest way possible. So please don’t say you’re sorry." You felt the unshed tear burning in your eyes. You had hoped that he would be different from everybody else but he was saying sorry for something no one could apologize for.

"Y/n, that was not what i was going to say. I was going to say that i’m so touched by this. I know we haven’t known each other that long but i can’t even comprehend how much trust this means you have for me. I care deeply for you and i don’t know if could ever show you how much i care for you like you’ve done for me." You were shocked. No one, no past boyfriend had ever realized how much this meant for you. How close you and your mother were. She was your rock, the only thing that kept you sane sometimes. You hadn’t had the easiest time in school but your mom was always there for you. You felt the tears you’d been holding back come flowing down your face. You threw your arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder. 

"You h-have no idea how m-much that means to me." You had always thought Liam was different but now you knew.

Zayn: You had been adopted at a young age and you couldn’t really remember them either. The most you knew was they had been really young when they had you. You father had recently reached out to you but you were unsure whether to respond back or not. You decided you would find your mother before you made the decision to include them into your life. Zayn had been there with you, making you eat food or drink tea when you worked yourself to hard.

"Babe, maybe you should relax, you’ve been working for three hours straight." You sighed pushing yourself away from the computer and stood up. You wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned your head on his chest. 

"I know but i feel something is gonna happen soon and i’ll finally kno-" 

Ping!

You and Zayn both froze. You had e-mail you parents this morning asking if they knew anything about your birth mother. They gave you a name and you had found a website that looks for love ones, you just need their name.

"You look." You pulled away from Zayn and faced away from the computer. You listened to him walk over and you heard him sigh.

"Y/n." You couldn’t take it anymore. You turned and stalked toward the computer. The message on the computer was one you hadn’t expected to see.

We are sorry to inform you that the person you are searching for has been entered into the system as deceased.

You stood there staring at the location of her burial site and the day for her funeral. It was taking place at the cemetery near where you lived and the date was this weekend. 

"Are you going to go?" You looked at him knowing the ‘you’ was really a ‘we.’

"Should we?" You were very reluctant. You had never met this woman but as her daughter you felt like you had to go.

*****

In the end you didn’t visit the grave until two days after the funeral. Zayn went with you as moral support but you both knew that you were ready to break. You walked slowly up the hill until you came across her gravestone. You stood there and stared at the words on the headstone, anger beginning to seep into your mind.

                       Y/M/F/N Y/M/M/N /Y/M/L/N

                         Y/M/BD - JUNE 31, 2013

BELOVED FRIEND, DAUGHTER, WIFE, AND MOTHER

"Beloved mother?" The anger in your voice was very contained. “HA! They have the nerve to call her a beloved mother when her first born didn’t even meet her? That’s just pathetic. And the fact she had other kids make me sick. Was i not good enough? Was I a disappointment or something? WAS I NOT WORTH IT? DID YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ME? DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK FOR ME? MY FATHER FOUND ME WHY COULDN’T YOU? WHY DID YOU NOT LOOK FOR ME? WHY DIDN’T YOU CARE?" Your voice had rise many octaves, but by the end of you speech your voice lowered to a whispered as you dropped to the ground. “Why didn’t you want me? Didn’t you love me?" You let the sobs you had been repressing make there way to the surface. You hadn’t noticed Zayn kept quiet, letting you get this out of your system. you also didn’t notice the group of people walking towards the grave. You felt Zayn wrap his arms around you, the silence more of a comfort than words could ever be.

"Y/n?" You looked up to see a boy with the same color eyes as you. You looked at the two other, a girl and another boy, noticing the similarities you and they shared.

"Hi." You and Zayn stood up, his arms wrapped protectively around your waist. “Who are you?"

"My name’s y/b/n (or Seth). This is y/s/n (or Ashlynn) and y/o/b/n (or Jessie). We were going to call you. Our mom had just recently discovered where you were before she passed. We were going to call you and tell you what happened but we had no idea if you knew you had been adopted. So we were going to contacted your adoptive parents and they told us you were coming here today."

"Oh. Well, if you guys would like, you all could come over to my place and we could get to know each other. By the way, this is my boyfriend, Zayn." Zayn nodded, his arms still around you. they all agreed to the idea and you all headed to the parking lot. When you got into the car, you let Zayn drive, you sat there your mind racing with this new information. 

"She’d been looking for me." You looked over at Zayn, the smile growing on your face. “She was going to contact me. She had wanted to get to know me." You couldn’t believe that your birth mother had actually been looking for you. Even though you didn’t get to meet her but you had gained three siblings in the end.

A/N: Okay, so i know i promised that anon i’d post it days ago but i didn’t have my charger. I also know their are other preferences i said i would do but i really wanted to write this one. I will be working on the other preference but i really hope that the anon who submitted this idea likes this.

___________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)

AJH;LSJGSGFNCIUFYBVCNB STUPID MAMAGEMENT SWITCHING OF NIALL'S MIC HOW DARE YOU [my reaction on side >>>> ]

vote + comment if you do not like mamgement. 

GUYS I HATE FASTING IN SUCH A HOT WEATHER I HATE DUBAI WEATHER DURING RAMADAN.

kbye lovelies

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5M 76K 199
All of these preferences are from Tumblr, none are mine, although I do have mine in another book, called what other than One Direction Preferences!
157K 771 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!
95.7K 519 47
One Direction Preferences . These preferences are from Tumblr and by myself xx
113K 1.3K 36
Another book of some preferences! Hope you all will like these! Some are from Tumblr but and some written by me.