The Gilbert Wolf

By cathrineoriginal

Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery... More

The beginning
On the Road Again
Meeting the Hybrid
Chicago
Bonding With Rebekah
Senior Prank Night
Humanity
Return of the Dead
Roadtrip
Homecoming
Falling Apart, Barely Breathing
Coming Home
Klaus
Give Me Love
Visiting
Boyfriend
I'm Not Going To Denver
Goodbye My Lover
If Today Was Your Last Day
If I Die Young
Here We Go Again
Get Out of Town
The Brotherhood of The Five
Revenge of the Hunter
Kiss Me
Keep Holding On
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Battlefield
Lean On Me
Landslide
If You Say So
Stuck In My Head
Prom Night at Hater High
The Originals
Where The Lost Ones Go
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Sequel's up!

Betrayal

21.5K 510 96
By cathrineoriginal

Here's a new chapter for you!

Enjoy!

*cathrineoriginal*

********

Betrayal

I woke up the next morning with a little smile on my face and I felt good. But I remembered that Rebekah hooked up with Damon last night and it made my stomach turn. I took a shower and went downstairs to get breakfast. I was a little on edge today as it was a full moon. I had to prepare for the day I had ahead of me. 

 I heard someone coming.

"Let's not make a big deal out of this." I heard Rebekah say. I walked out of the kitchen.

"Well, well. Look who's doing the walk of shame." I couldn't stop mocking her.

"Stop it, Amy!" Rebekah exclaimed and Damon only looked smug.

"Can I come back with you? I need to talk to you about what happened yesterday." I asked and Rebekah nodded as she opened the door. On the other side of the door, Elena stood.

"Well. This is awkward." I said before walking out the door.

"Have fun Damon!" I called before getting in my car.

"So. Damon, huh?" I teased Rebekah.

"Don't start. I know very well what happened between you and Nik yesterday." she shot back at me, making me blush. 

"We're taking things slowly. I love him but I'm not ready to tell him yet. I need to forgive him first." I told her and Rebekah gave me a smile.

"So you're not coming back with me to be with him?" She was teasing me and I knew it. 

 I sighed.

"I told you. I need to talk to you and be with you." I answered but I wanted to see Klaus as well. We pulled up to the mansion and I didn't feel nervous at all. I just wanted to see him. Rebekah went inside before I did and I could hear Kol.

"Well, well, well. There's our girl." I could tell Rebekah got angry.

"Get out of my way Kol!" Rebekah hissed but he didn't listen.

"Out all night. What a scandal." They were really going at her, poor thing. Kol wanted to go out but no one wanted to come. He asked Klaus if he wanted to go. He finally agreed and stood up. I was standing in one of the empty rooms. Kol walked right by me but when Klaus walked by, I reached out and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and his expression changed. He was glad it was me. Klaus walked over to me and closed the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm having a girly day with Rebekah but I just wanted to see you before you leave." I said and ran my fingers through his hair and down his neck. Just like that, he had me pinned against the wall.

"Oh, all the things I want to do to you right now." He told me. I gave him a cruel smile.

"I have to go. I'm spending time with your sister." I told him but Klaus didn't listen to me and started kissing my neck. He found the sweet spot on my neck and it made me moan. That only made him more eager.

"Klaus. This isn't the time or place to.." Klaus kissed me with all the passion he had and grabbed my thighs, yanking me up so that I could wrapped my legs around his waist. It was so intense. I was about to get my shirt off when someone banged on the door.

"Nik! Come on!" Kol was getting impatient.

"You have to go. We can pick this up later." Klaus didn't want to let me go and we made out a few more minutes before letting go of one another.

**********

I walked in to the living room and found Elijah standing by the window looking out.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Hello Amy. Nice to see you again. Have you talked to your sister since yesterday?" Elijah asked and I didn't know where he was going with this.

"Uhm, no. I'm living at the boarding house. I saw her this morning but I left with Rebekah. Is there's something wrong?" I answered back but I got the feeling he wouldn't tell me.

"No, everything is fine." After that, he left. Rebekah came back after taking a shower. We went down to the kitchen and made us something to eat.

"So. Are you back together with Nik?" she asked me as she drank from a blood bag. "I'm not sure what we are. I haven't forgiven him yet." Rebekah smiled.

"So that thing between you and Nik just now was what?" I blushed and my heart went rapid.

"You heard that?" I exclaimed.

"Sweetheart. I think everyone heard that." Rebekah was laughing.

"Well I call it payback. I had to listen to you and Damon yesterday." This time it was Rebekah's time to blush.

"Is he really that good in bed?" I asked.

"He knows what he's doing. At that, we both started laughing. It was a good time with Rebekah but after a few hours, Elijah called Rebekah. He needed help with something.

"Just go. I can find something else to do." I got in my car and drove towards the Grill. 

*******

I knew Klaus and Kol were here but the first person I saw was Ric. I haven't seen him since he was bleeding and stabbed.

"Hey! Gosh it's so good to see you!" I said and I gave him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" He asked harshly and I'm surprised by it.

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean it's the full moon tonight. Shouldn't you be preparing?" So he is obviously hiding something from me.

"Yeah. Soon." I replied before I walked further in and finally saw Klaus and Kol. I really didn't like him.

"Hello, love care for a drink?" Klaus asked flashing me that beautiful smile of his.

"No. I can't stay long. You know full moon and all." I answered with a sigh.  Kol turned towards us.

"Well hello darling." He said with a smirk on his face and I felt my anger built up.

"Don't call me that." I growled. 

"Why not?" 

"Because I don't like you. You're acting like a pig and you crushed Matt's hand." Klaus looked amused as I told Kol off.

"You're acting just as this one did when I first met him." I said pointing to Klaus.

"I slapped him around a bit. Maybe I should do the same to you." With that, I walked away.

"How can you allow her to talk to you like that?" Kol asked his brother annoyed.

"That is why I like her. she challenges me and she's not afraid to say exactly what she wants." Klaus told his brother and finished his drink.

*******

Wow! Talk about blowing up over nothing! I felt anger like never before.

"Amy!" I turned around and saw Klaus coming towards me.

"Why is your brother such an ass?" I asked annoyed but Klaus looked smug.

"Don't look at me like that." I whined as Klaus put his arms around me.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you're angry?" He whispered in my ear. I felt my insides melting.

"Sorry for being a bitch to your brother." I leaned my head against his chest.

"You have my blessing to be mean to Kol as much as you want. It's about time someone told him off. Just don't make him fall in love with you. I know how easy it is." Klaus said. Woah! Did Klaus just say that he loves me? I touched his cheek and gave him a small kiss.

"I really have to go." I told him. At that moment, I felt an immense pain in my chest.

"Amy, are you ok? Do you feel it too?" I had trouble breathing. Klaus looked around.

"Kol." Was all he said and grabbed me and zoomed off to the back alley of the Grill. He furiously took the dagger from Kol's chest and attacked the others. I was no longer in pain but my heart rate wouldn't slow down and I knew why. Elijah appeared besides me.

"Are you ok, Amy?" I shook my head. Because of the stress with the dagger, it triggered something in me.

"She was affected by the dagger as well." Klaus told him.

"I have to get to the woods. I'm changing already." I said and I rushed off before Klaus could reach me. How could this happen now? It was still another hour until the moon was at its highest. I just made it to the woods before phasing. Why couldn't it be as easy as for Jacob in twilight? Not fair.

********

I loved the feeling of being a wolf. I felt so free. Sometimes I just wished I could stay as a wolf. Suddenly the smell of vampires moved through the air. I followed it back to the old witch house. The entire Mikaelson family without Rebekah were standing outside a big circle and Esther and Finn stood on the inside. Cowards. I thought to myself. Klaus looked angry and scared at the same time.

"Why is Amy linked to us? She has nothing to do with this." Klaus asked angrily. Esther looked at her son.

"She has everything to do with this. Maybe not right now but she will in the future. Now it's just because to live without you seems impossible. If you die, she will die anyway." Esther answered, making Klaus huff.

"So you're doing this out of mercy for her? That's not right." Klaus almost yelled at her. Oh, I hated Esther right now. I made myself known and stood in front of the three brothers. I was growling at the witch and the traitor.

"Is that Amy?" Kol asked. Klaus had a grin on his face.

"Isn't she stunning?"

 I wasn't afraid of the old witch. I didn't care if she was Klaus's mother. I wanted to kill her. I charged at her but stopped when I felt an intense pain in my head and dropped to the grown. I thought I was going to die. I could hear Klaus shouting something but I couldn't grasp it.

"No! Sisters! Don't leave me." I heard Esther shout and the pain started to go away. The torches blew up and we had to turn away from the flames. When I looked back, the witchy bitch were gone, so was Finn. That bastard. I got up on all four.

"Amy. Are you hurt?" Klaus asked me. I gave him a look and hoped he understood.

"Well, well little wolf. Thank you for your help." Kol gave me a smile. I growled and snapped after him.

"What's her problem?" Kol asked annoyed. Klaus only laughed.

"She doesn't like you. You're not allowed to call here that. She's rather touchy when it comes to nicknames." Klaus said between laughs, Kol got pissed and left. Even Elijah laughed a little.

"Thank you Amy for your help. You didn't have to stand up for us and you did. I'm forever thankful and in your debt." I gave Elijah a nod. With that, he disappeared as well.

"Go on little wolf. I'll talk to you later tonight." He touched my head and left. I had to say I was a little disappointed that he didn't phase, and spent some time with me as a wolf. I shook it off and ran into the woods again.

***********

 I managed to stay away from trouble and went back to the boarding house right before I shifted. I hid behind a bush and called out for Stefan.

"Stefan! Could you please give me some clothes?!" The front door opened and a bag was thrown outside.

"Thank you." When I was fully dressed, I went inside. "What the hell happened tonight? Why didn't anyone tell me about the dagger?" I was furious. Damon and Stefan both looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. We didn't know that you were linked to them as well." Stefan started apologizing.

"I thought I was dying. It sure felt like it." I felt my eyes tear up.

"What did you do to break the connection to the witches?" The Salvatore brothers looked at each other not knowing what to say.

"No, no. don't look at each other. Answer me!" Damon sighed. "I turned Bonnie's mother in to a vampire. It was the only thing to do to save Elena." Again, it all came down to Elena.

"Rebekah had her. If we didn't help Elijah, he would've told Rebekah to kill her." I knew that what Rebekah had done was wrong but it hurts me that I wasn't even worth saving.

"So if they didn't have Elena, would you still have tried to save me? Answer me honestly. No more lies." I asked them bluntly. I looked at Stefan.

"No, Amy. I'm sorry. We wouldn't have. Killing them seemed more important at the time. I'm so sorry." Stefan walked towards me but I moved backwards with tears streaming down my face.

"No, just don't." I walked away from them and up to my room. I packed a bag and decided to leave in a rush.

"Amy, you don't have to leave." Damon started to say.

"Really, and what makes you believe that I want to stay here right now?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. I opened the door but turned around to look at Stefan. He looked wrecked and he felt so bad for what he had done to me.

"Thanks a lot, best friend." I said before I left in tears.

I tried to go over to Bonnie to show her my support but she didn't want to talk to me or anyone else. I didn't want to face Elena right now. I knew it wasn't here fault but I was hurt. I went to Klaus' and Rebekah's home. I just walked through the door and heard Rebekah and Klaus in the living room discussing something. They both looked at me when I stood in the doorway.

"Hey. Do you mind if I stay here for a few days?" I asked them and put my bag on the floor. Klaus walked up to me.

"Of course little wolf. You're welcome here anytime." I sat down on the couch, sighing deeply. Both Klaus and Rebekah could see that something was wrong. Klaus sat down next to me.

"Is everything ok, love?" All I could do was shaking my head. My tears started to flow again.

Klaus put his arms around me and held me as I let out all the pain from what had happened that night. I really needed my brother right now.

********

I felt so bad for Amy in the end of this chapter. Will she patch things up with Stefan and Damon? Or even with Elena?

Until next time :D

*cathrineoriginal*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
2 1 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...
133K 3K 37
The Salvatore brother meet One of Elena's old friends who has a secret that might get her killed with her siblings... Her name Eleanor Salvadori but...
677K 13.1K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...