Touch | HunHan #Wattys2016...

Por -dirtae

"Lulu, why did you forget me. . ?" Sehun muttered again, tightening his grip around the pillow in his embrace... Más

FIRST DAY.
ROOFTOP.
WALK.
DRUNK. (PART ONE)
DRUNK. (PART TWO)
HOME.
"사랑해"
A MORNING WITH HIM.
MEMOIR: CHESS (ONE)
Author's Note: PLEASE READ!
MEMOIR: CHESS (TWO)
DREAM.
SEHUN.
TAGS
NEW STORY -HUNHAN
LEAVE.
OUR PAST - Pt. 1
OUR PAST - Pt. 2
RELIEVED.
TRUTH.
REALITY.
NOSTALGIA.
A MORNING WITH BROWN EYES.
ALONE WITH HIM.
A NIGHT OUT.

WHISPER.

4.7K 296 11
Por -dirtae

"Hey," Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder and gave me a piece of paper with a paragraph written in blue ink. I gladly took it and gave him a nod of reassurance afterwards.

The paper read:

After school, meet me at the rooftop with the others.

I looked back at him and gave him a confused look. He nodded back with eyes twitching towards me and scoffed.

I continued to stare at the boy before me. His head was tilted to the side and was facing a window. He had sadden eyes too, as I was looking at them to his side. Something must trouble him.

"Class, our lesson will begin now." the teacher announced and dropped his books intentionally, leaving a loud thump only to make us look at him.

* * *

I slumped in my seat as five minutes passed. As I played with my pencil, I noticed Sehun, grabbing something from his bag. I looked closer as I squinted my eyes, only to find him fishing for his cigarettes from his bag. I lightly gasped and tilted my head backwards.

"Hey," I began, trying to gain his attention. "you're not allowed to smoke in class, it's against the school rules." I stated, leaning close to him.

"Why do you care?" He sneered, his lips pursed.

"Because-"

"First of all, you don't even know me!" he suddenly cut me off, his voice loudening as every word escaped his lips.

"Uh. . ."

"Whatever, I'm out." Sehun grabbed his bag and stomped his way as he filed out the classroom. I stared at his direction with great astonishment and the sudden shock I have received.

"Luhan? Why is he mad?" Tao asked, he was walking towards me from the end of the classroom.

"I-I have no clue. . ." I say, continuously staring at the ground.

"Hm. . ." Tao muttered as we both stood there, waiting for the bell to dismiss us.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
29.3K 667 13
⚠️⚠️This fanfic has a mature content; sex. To those who were not open-minded, don't read It's my first time writing fanfic which is yaoi. My first c...
6K 1K 36
[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an accident make me have this inability that I...
219K 9K 65
What happens when Luhan fell in love with the kingka of his new high school that he just newly transferred all the way from China. On the other hand...