Sweet Connection (Completed)...

De dreamygurlbooks

2018-19: Ranked No. 1 - for "Love for life" 2019: Ranked #129 for "Care" 2019: Ranked #70 for love triangle... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part 1)
Chapter 14 (part2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24 (Last Chapter)
Thank You Note

Chapter 23

3.1K 175 5
De dreamygurlbooks

SAMI POV
I entered my room and went straight to the washroom to freshen up, i change mg clothes and decide to meet huzaifa first  because esha and everyone was with mom, i was about to leave my room just then my phone ring

"Yeah?"
"if you want to see your family alive sign the papers lying on your bed." a feminine but hoarsy voice threat over the phone.
"what?, who the-" i was about to say something then i heard esha's voice
"sami she's-" and then someone scold her

"shut up you moron" i heard her scream
"esha... Esha where are you, mom... Where is she?? " i shout and that kidnapper dropped the call.
I ran downstairs and checked every corner of the house but nobody found
"now what to do" i said to myself then then the name of my only well wisher hit to my mind.... huzaifa.
'yeah I should call' i quickly dial his number, at first ring no one responded, second, third but still no response, i was about to hung up i feel someone pick up the phone and whisperd and i could feel it would be a gir and she was crying
"Mariyum is that you...Mariyum where are you and... And esha where is she and mom children?...where are you all? Huzaifa is also not here?"
"sami... Sami he... He kidnapped us..Sami..I don't know why he's doing this... I'm sorry I don't know where is your mom.. He...he kept her in another room and..and esha---- noo huzaifa..." she was about to say just then i heard someone hit her and line got dead. I redial his number but it was switched off.

"i swear huzaifa I'll kill you, you messed up with a wrong person. I could sacrifice my life for my for my friend but i could also take life of my friend in case the mess up with my loved ones, and you... You're gone now..." i said to myself and slip my phone in pocket and ran downstairs, i went straight to my car and drove to my office. "good morning sir?"
Rose the girl on the reception greeted "Rose urgently call Mr. John and forward it to my private number" i ordered her and went to my room and within a minute my private cell start vibrating.

MARIYUM POV
"aaah" i winced when huzaifa slap me on face to grab the phone
"huzaifa why are you doing all this?" i pleaded him and tears fell off to my eyes.
"Mariyum" he stopped and turn his face "i...I'm so-"
"huzaifa" someone's voice interrupted
"coming" huzaifa got panicked and left the room.

I look around and try to recognize the place but of course I couldn't as I've never been here before. Just then i feel my rope of hands getting loose, i moved to make myself free then something caught my attention...

Oh that's cctv camera...it... It means someone's keeping eyes on us..but who and... Why..and what is huzaifa doing with them...oh Allah plz help me. I mentally said and closed my eyes and think what to do.

Yeah I could do this. I mentally clap as a very foolproof idea pop up in my mind but for that firstly I need to know that where is esha and everyone specially Aunty.

I starts shouting "help help, is someone out there help...snake..there's a snake... Help m-" i start screaming so loud.

"hey girl stop it. Where is the snake? Where is it?" a big black man appears and start searching the room
"it..it was here just...just a second ago" i pretend to be scared
"may be..may be it....it goes in one of those rooms" i said false crying.
"Ok shut up you f****** b****" he yelled on me and open both the rooms and it was time to see in those rooms. I carefully look around the rooms which were exactly at right side of me and other one was on my left. But because of that large creature i could see in there.
"there's nothing, now keep your mouth shut otherwise -" he threat me showing his knife which was big enough to cut my neck 
"ooow...ook but can i see the snake by myself just once for self satisfaction?" i tried to trick with him.
" no you can't" he said threatening with his eyes " please" i pleaded but he refused and i have to think something else before he went out.

"i need to use washroom" i said all of sudden "what?" he said giving confused looks
"i need to go washroom" i said pretending as casual as I could
"fine" he said rolling his eyes and start unfolding my hands and then my legs
"washroom is in that room" he says pointing to the door next to me where i actually wanted to go to check up if mom and everyone is in there and just when i was about to open the door
"not so quick baby, you thought i'm dumb?" huzaifa came behind and says covering my eyes with a blind.

ugggh this man, "huzaifa please tell me why are you doing all this? i...i know you are forced to do so honey, but why? please-" i tried to ask him but he shushed me and push me in the bathroom, i quickly unfold the blinds and observe my surroundings, it was a pretty big washroom, and for almost 5 minutes i searched if there was camera in there or not and thank God there was a no camera. just then i saw something.

'phone? is that cell phone?' yeah it's mobile good. There was a cell phone near wash basin attached with tape, i take it out from there and turn on the phone and yes it was charged, i quickly dialed sami's number
*bang*
"hey girl, what taking you so long?" same unfamiliar voice scold out of the washroom
"just few more minutes, bad stomach you know" i shouted back from behind the door and dialed sami's number after third ring he picked "yes?"

"sami it is me mariyum" i whispered,

"mariyum, where are you? keep on the line for 5 minutes let me track the location" he shouted

"sami, i am in the washroom and i can't stay here for so long, hurry up please" i whispered back because i was in there for almost 5 minutes.

"look you just leave that phone at some safe place from where nobody could find it, ok? But make sure it get connected to my number." sami says

"yea... Got it, i'm leaving ok bye the phone is still connected?" i whispered and bid goodbye

"ok" i heared his ok and kept the mobile phone below the washbasin and was about to leave but suddenly i realize why would somebody put this phone here? If I'm not wrong then it must be kept on purpose, ohkay... then i should place it some where else, what if sami also get stuck in here because of this phone?

yeah right, but where i keep walking back and forth and the safest place comes to my mind was my bra,

"cool, marium" i patted my shoulder and kept my phone at my bra as no boy would touch me over here and if any of them try to do so i'll kick his ass.

i open the door and try to sneak out but it did'nt opened "wait, young lady, turn around" same unfamiliar voice spoke.

i turned around a bit so that i could see someone in the room but he was smart enough he opened door and put blinds to my eyes, uuuurggh marium think for something elese...

"come" he pulled me wildly that i fell off to the floor "oooww, you jer-" i scold but cut off by esha's voice.

"mari...um, is.....is that yo...ou? esha says and i can feel her weak voice.

"eshu it's me,i'm here relax" i said in a asuring tone.

"please call huzaifa please, don't take me to another room please let me stay here." i pleaded to the person holding my hand.

"shut up and come with me" he said and slap me hard on my face that i again couldn't maintain my balance and fell, but very familiar hands hold me before... Yes it was huzaifa, i could feel him even from far away because of that sweet Connection we have..

"aaaho" i winced

"you ba****, how dare you to touch my wife" i heared huzaifa's punch and his action made nostalgic 'my zaifa is back' i smiled mentally.

"huzaifu, i know-" he cut me

"shut up and you can stay here" huzaifa said coldly and i heard his foot steps getting away.

it really hurts to see your love behaving like that, his words hit like a stone.

"huzaifa wait" i say with a hoarsy voice, and yes he did stop and i feel his cologne near me but without uttering any other single he leave.

SAMI POV

i was with my whole force, and FBI agent Mr. John, Paul and Jeff, and thanks to mariyum's call we had already tracked their location. It was getting darker and it was a very favorable situation because we can easily caught the kidnapper.

"Sami we need to be very careful, do not make any sound" as we reached to the destination Paul whispered to me, and i nodded in 'yes ok'

It was an under constructed cottage surrounded by large bushes, Paul and Jeff instruct his army to block the cottage and ordered me to be in the FBI SUV car until he don't give sign.

with that they left the place. 2 hours passed and still no clue, i was really getting impatient.

"that's it, i am not going to wait any more i am going in" i said to my self and get off from the car. As i just jump off, i heard sound of gun shot and scream of girl that was so familiar,

"it's mariyum, i'm so very sure" with that i ran towards the cottage and slowly get in, In my way i also saw dead bodies of men,

As i entered there was a man lying near door and he was injured as i turned his face "mustafa?"

"sami, what the hell you are doing here?" paul shouted at me

"paul he's my mother's manager, please take him to the ambulance van" i pleaded

"what? he is also involved in this kidnapping" paul said frowning. this new exposure confused me because he can't do that and he is serving our family for more than 12 years.

i went near to him, "mustafa? who ordered you to do this?" he was about to say something but Jeff run to the room,

"paul, sami we have found them also the lady who kidnapped"

i leave mustafa and run to that room with jeff and paul.

"sami, we are sorry to say that, but.. she...she kidnapped your family and she is the lady who was blackmailing huzaifa to kill mariyum if he didn't obey her" Mr. John said pointing her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

684K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
932K 56.5K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
302K 7.9K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...