Best Historical Fiction on Wa...

By alrightyeah

Is the struggle to find a quality book so hard that you feel like melting into your computer from annoyance? ... More

All Of The Stories
The Season
War Prize
The Queen of Perisa
The Duke's Daughter
The Pirate King And I
The Earl's Desire
Dancing With The Devil
Featured Section
'The Town' Series
When Like Minds Collide
Storm And Silence
The Robber Knight
The Mobster's Girl
The Marquis's Mistress: Historical Fiction
Like No Other
Distracting The Duke
Miss Fortescue's Lessons in Love *Currently Not Available*
Butterfly Aubade
The Boy in the Woods

A Penny's Worth Of Affection

23.7K 194 20
By alrightyeah

Summary - "Penelope Inglewood discovers her brother is in love with the betrothed of the most ruthless man in England, The Duke Of Newbridge. She must find a way to save her family from ruin and turn her brother's affections elsewhere.

When the Duke Of Newbridge decides to confront his rival in love, he finds himself completely intrigued by the small but determined woman. Will Penelope be able to keep her heart and her head in the presence of this dangerous, yet intoxicating villain who seeks to punish her brother?"

Personal Rating - 6.5/10

Thoughts - This a really good story, like I kept reading nonstop. It was engaging and bloody brilliant to read. I felt like I was really in the story and It was a very clever plot, fantastically written and all round a great novel. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 41.3K 55
Arius is the Prince of Egypt, the future Pharaoh. Everyone knows how great of a young man he is and he is respected by all of Egypt. However, he hat...
8.7M 351K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
Smeared By Sam

Historical Fiction

69K 4.5K 28
A pair of fraternal twins are taken into a prestigious noble family to maintain good face in the snobbish aristocracy. When the brother suddenly fall...
The Forgotten Duchess By Kyra

Historical Fiction

459K 27.8K 60
After fleeing her burnt village, a woman with a mysterious past takes refuge in the home of a reticent duke. Soon, feelings develop, but secrets tha...