Expect No Mercy

By RolyatEnaj_

"You're not going to run?" Her voice shocked me. It was so angelic, every word sounding musical and like hone... More

Expect No Mercy.
Prologue: Darkness.
Chapter One: The Perfect Picture.
Chapter Two: To Please.
Chapter Three: Another Face.
Chapter Four: Giggles.
Chapter Six: Ignite and Flare.
Chapter Seven: Different.
Chapter Eight: Game of Tag.
A/N: (#1)
Chapter Nine: Anything to Keep You.
Chapter Ten: Bets with the Alpha.
Chapter Eleven: No words left.
Chapter Twelve: My personal heroine.
Chapter Thirteen: His Flesh.
Chapter Fourteen: Beautiful.
Chapter Fifteen: Sades

Chapter Five: Strawberries.

5.3K 149 52
By RolyatEnaj_

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

Are you trying to get me hooked? That's your plan all along right? I refuse for it to work! I refuse! I have summer school and I need to focus on grades! You can't write books like this and expect me not to get hooked! It's too good! ; And I can't believe this is supposed to be a filler, it's too good to be a filler. - abbeympk

What what :c ! You have me hooked to this !!!  I tried saving it <3 but I ended up reading it all !! Gah update ! Pwease ! I'm dyin ><   This is a great story! I love the way you write . - nakeshaxx

Holy crap on a cracker. I am legit fangirling right now!! Ahh! Thank ya so much :) ; Anyways.. This chappie.. I wasn't expecting it to say the least, I honestly thought we were still in the past. Oh well.. I liked this too! ; I like really wanna live in this world now. You may not say your writing is perfect, but it's di quite amazing! ; Anyways.. ; Dibs on Matthew xD  ; Bye c: - wonder_neverland

For the love of all that's holy.... THIS BOOK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT. Like honestly, just.... Just... I can't take it anymore. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!!! - Under_Cover_Vampire

I love how you made the book with a whole lot of female power. Sometimes it gets tiring to see all the males be dominate. This book pretty much shows what a girl can do. We have the power they just have well...a small power...c: lol - Poetic_Soul (Sorry, I couldn't copy it exactly.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five: Strawberries.

- Matthew's P.O.V - - - - - - - - - -

Strawberries.

The sweet, tart smell glued to my memory as I did my hardest to keep that scent. How could it that a simple scent such as strawberries, be so intoxicating and just absolutely heavenly? That such a scent was never much of great importance to me before until just the sight of my captivating mate had somehow made it the most mouth watering scent known to man.

Again, I kept my head low, sniffing out as much of the land as I could, trying to keep a hold of the precious scent. I was quick to follow the faint trail, but it was exactly what it was. Faint and disappearing too fast for me to figure out exactly where my beauty went. In the end, I have probably circled the place over fifty times with no lead as to where she could have gone.

I can't believe this.

I met my mate and I wasn't even able to get her name. I wasnt able to mark her or even get to know what her fucking favorite color is because knowing her favorite color would have still made my day. Because now I have to face the fact that I don't know my mate's fucking name.

A rustle to my left immediately ended my search. Quickly, I turned myself around to face the noise, hoping with all that was in me that maybe it was a rogue that I can take my frustration out on. But, just from the whiff of the scent, I recognized it enough to not attack.

The familiar face of my best friend appeared from behind the clatter of trees, much to both mine and my wolf's disappointment.

"Matt, man. Your still out here?," He questioned, even if it was obviously clear I was.

He sighed, tossing over a pair of cargo shorts at my feet before nodding over at it," Come on, dude. You know its weird to talk when I'm the only one human here."

I knew what he meant, but my senses were even more intensified in wolf form. It was the only way I can have at least a faint whiff of her scent to cherish for as much as I could. So, instead, I gave him a simple grunt- which sounded quite awful in wolf form.

He raised his hands," Ay' Im not gay, you know. Ill turn around if you want privacy. Actually, Ill dig out my eyes because I rather prefer seeing female parts than something similar to mine."

I would have punched him on the arm for being such an idiot, but the fact that I was twice his size and definitely stronger at this moment, I settled with just an awful stream of grunts as I tried to laugh at his idiocy.

He shook his head, feigning deep thought as he spoke," Now, he's trying to seduce me into having sex with him. Oh, how will Stella take this?"

With that, I really needed to tell him one thing. So, I shifted, feeling the numbing buzz enclose around my body as I changed back to my human form, quickly pulling on the shorts before deciding to finally say it.

"Fuck you, Damian."

"I know. Everyone wants to," He shrugged, just as he patted my shoulder," Now come on, man. Your mom's freaking out back at the place."

Of course, mom would worry about me. But, the remark I had stuck in my throat really needed to be spoken.

I shook my head at him- not able to hold in the snort as I threw at him," You can't even land, Stella."

His face turned into one of disbelief as he shook his head to himself, replying," Its just her- man. She's like a fucking gem that I really want to get, but she shoots me down as if I'm too poor to have her."

"Did you just call Stella a gem?," I couldn't help but ask. Damian's been after her for close to three months which was the longest I ever had to see my friend catch a girl.

And, I still question why he chose her all of a sudden.

He looked confused," I did?"

I rolled my eyes," Never mind, man. Back to Stella."

That's when, just like a switch, something seemed to hit him and he went right into another rant," I don't know, man. I'm trying to figure her the fuck out, but when she sees me it's like she wants to rip me to pieces and feed it to rogues for crying out loud. She's even threatened to do it, too."

Other than the mate of mine that took up most of my thoughts, what Damian had said really hit me and I did my best to not bust out laughing at his words. Settling for a held back chuckle as I coughed out," Sounds like Stella."

Stella and I used to once be great friends. We used to be so close growing up, but out of no where, we just started drifting when we both reached high school years. It probably had something to do with her moving away from the pack house, but she was still the same Stella I knew her for.

Confusing and Mouthy.

She confused me so much because she was just like every girl. Wanting to meet her mate, gushing on some hot actress or dreaming endlessly on a prince charming. Believe me, I had to deal with all of those. In a way, I was definitely glad I didn't have to pummel a fool because she would just do it herself. Sometimes, I'd think she hated men.  

As for her being mouthy, well.. I'm sure you can figure that out. For a blonde- you'd be smart yourself to not test her knowledge.

Safe to say- she's living proof that blonde's aren't as dumb as most people make them out to be.

I glanced over at Damian, just to catch him rubbing at the back of his neck in defeat," Yup. Sounds like fucking Stella."

We walked back a bit in silence before he chose to finally ask the question I knew he's been holding in the second we met up. Why it took him so long, I don't know. But, the fact that with him bringing it up as the topic- made mental images of my mate fly through my thoughts like crazy," What was that? I mean, with the hybrid and all?"

I knew what he meant. I really did. But, I had tons of questions myself.

Who knew my mate would turn out to be the one thing I thought I didn't really think existed? Who knew she'd be a hybrid? Who knew I'd meet her today and exactly the way it happened?

Definitely not me.

But, whether I wanted a mate or not- that didn't even matter because she made it impossible to not want her. The intense craving she left me in wasn't even halfway gone just yet and it was all her doing.

Everything about her- her hair, her lips, her eyes- had me so stunned from the fascination her arresting beauty hooked me onto. Her lips.. Such luscious, full, tempting lips that should have been kissed the moment I saw her and fuck, have I hated myself for not doing so. Her skin looking just as flawless as I knew she was, screaming at me to unravel the rest of her that was mine to see and have.

Though, nothing compared to my most favorite part about her. Her eyes. Those beautiful orbs that had me sucked in and held slaved, with both my wolf and I willing to give her my full attention. I wasn't whipped- I was entranced, swayed, and all of those other words that meant she already locked me up to her. And, also that I didn't even mind.

Everything about her was so desirable that the desperation to mate her was slowly, but surely building like an infection.

Just the thought of her could have me started all over again.

I didn't exactly know how to answer him because believe me- I didn't even know the answer myself. I didn't know how to or what to tell him actually so instead, I shrugged.

He cleared his throat, just as we made our way out of the camouflage that the trees provided- exposing us to the backyard of our pack house before stopping just at the treeline. He tilted his head over to it, sighing," Your dad thinks the female only wanted to kill you. He has no clue that she's your mate. Nor, does any of the other pack members."

I raised my brow at his words," And, you know?"

He shot me a look that said 'don't-give-me-that-bullshit' before saying," Dude, I may act dumb, but I sure as hell wasn't born yesterday. It was pretty clear when you stayed out this late to search for her."

"I wasn't sure whether you wanted them to know of her being your mate, so when they left back to the pack house and noticed your absence, I told them you went to check on Stella to see if she was alright," He informed me.

I nodded, kind of glad that it wasn't out in the open so I could settle things with my own mate. Before anything, I had to find her, of course.

Until that happens, I didn't want anyone else in our business.

"Thanks, man," I replied, remembering to ask," But, wait. Where'd you come from then?"

His expression formed into an emotion I had no clue to what it was until he spoke," Stella's. But, then she kicked me out."

I let myself chuckle once more before shaking my head and making my way inside. I was sure to ask him the one question that could indeed state whether I make it alive after entering this door or die from mother bear mode.

"Think I should enter through my window?"

He let out a low laugh," Are you an Alpha, or a wuss?" He challenged, to which I twisted the knob of the door because the hell was I going to back down on a challenge.

And, boy, that certainly meant I won a fucking lottery when not even two seconds of stepping in, I was strangled by tiny hands and being laughed at my trusted wing man.

He raised his hands up, faking a girlish expression as he fake gushed.

"Who knew Alpha's loved hugs?"

My only reply was a simple glare and a wonderful-

Fuck you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This was sucky. #HopeYouEnjoyedItNonetheless.

Suggestions on cast for our male mains? #FemaleSuggestions?

Don't laugh- I'm horrible with Male point of views. I'm aware it's unprofessional to switch as often as I do, but again, it's easy to stop reading. #IWriteToPleaseMyself. #HopefullyIHavePleadedYouAllAlso.

Vote - If you want more.

Comment - If you wish.

Follow - If you plead to receive updates.

Keep Reading - Just because.

Here's a song for you? c;

*Remember- I've started posting my favorite comments on my updates. So, you might see yours in the next one!! *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 30 12
"Shit" I swore holding my nose, it seemed broken and the effect of our collision drew some blood. "Gosh, I'm so sorry" a soft feminine voice apologiz...
1.2M 43.7K 69
Book 1 of "Bloodlust" series. "I'm going to give you one chance to answer me. Where is she?" She asked, looking into my eyes. I looked back at her, t...
3.8K 568 47
Infernos rage takes possession within my soul. Then, explodes forth, engulfing all natural sense in its wrath suppressing my human side. Color fades...
1.8M 58.3K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...