My Best Mistake

By Cutesyn18

Natalia comes home to find her husband and sister in bed together after her husband tell her they have been... More

prologue
moving back/ encounter
shocked
answers
visit
lunch
characters!!!
served
jealous
lawyer
no going back
let go
what if's
I'm ready
choose your team
ego
crazy
games
crash
all my fault
no blame
no more sorry
a mother
I'm done
I won
the last chapter

mine

212K 5.6K 2.6K
By Cutesyn18

Jessie.

The world is a real fucked up place.

I'm mad, wait no not mad I'm pissed and disappointed. There she was my Natalia kissing some dude. All this built up rage and I can't even let it out becuase were not together anymore. She not mine and it's killing me. Every day, every single god damn day I look back and think to my self 'why'. I had a great life, a great wife and a royaly fucked that up.

My knuckles are turning white from how hard I'm gripping the steering wheel. I need a damn drink.

I pulled up to this bar and walked right in and ordered jack. I ordered 3 more and I was still feeling hurt. I needed something stronger,something to make me forget, to make me not feel anymore. I got vodka straight and down that like it was water. After 7 shots I Can't feel a damn thing and I loved it.

"Hey buddy you good" bartender asked.

"Yeah I'm 'hic' fine"

" no I don't think so pal you had enough to drink I think you need to go on home now"

I started laughing like it was the best joke ever fucking heard.

" what home, I don't have a home, I destroyed it and now some guys going to rebuild the home but you see I don't want him to rebuild the home, I want to rebuild it myself, I got to build up my self because it was my home first and I don't want anyone else to touch it".

I'm sobbing like a little baby. I feel so pathetic.

" hey look is there anyone i can call to come get you"

" well you know I used to have this wife pretty pretty wife and we broke up so she changed her number. But I know her new one. hehee, don't ask me how I know. and every single day I look at that number and I'm going to press call but I'm afraid she will change it again and I don't want her to change it".

I looked up at the bartender." Hey I have a great idea why don't you call her and she won't hang up because she doesn't hate you just me -hic-".

I was ranting on and on for God knows how long. talking to random strangers dancing to no music just trying to forget but I can't forget I will never forget

"What are you doing jessie"

I turned around and saw my angel right infront of me. Hair in a messy bun sweatpants with a cardigan, sleep deprived. she looked amazing.

"You came for me"

She pinched the bridge of her nose and walked right up to the bartender they talked for a couple seconds before she came back towards me and grabbed my arm pulling me out of the bar.we were walking towards her car. She still didn't say anything. I looked at her car and saw sleeping Tyler in his carseat. Before she let me in her car she turn around.

" what the hell is wrong with you. getting drunk that's what you do now huh. It is 1 in the morning Jessie and I don't understand why I'm getting a call saying that you're drunk off your ass at a bar. I don't even know how you got my number but that is not even the problem, my child was asleep but I had to take him up to come and get you. why didn't you call your fiancé huh, why me Jessie.

I stared right into her eyes those beautiful eyes

" because I love you and don't want to be without you. I've made so much mistakes in my life but the biggest mistake I ever made was hurting you and I know I can't say anything that will make you forgive me and I know most people would say that letting you go is the best thing I could do for you but I can't let you go, I refuse to let you go I've never wanted another person more than I wanted you. I know this may sound selfish but the only reason Im marrying trish is because I felt so alone, you weren't here and I thought why not. two messed up people being together".

She looked at me with wide eyes. I walked right up to her and held her arms.

" you want to know why I came to this bar. I got home today and Trisha said that you came to speak to me and I was so excited. Even if the reason sucked. that's why I drove to your house and the next thing I see is some guy kissing you. I wanted to get out the car and beat him to death and looking back I could literally feel how you felt when you found out what I did with Trish but you must of felt worse".

" Jessie please stop bring this up now. It won't change anything and I don't want to relive it again. I think we just need to look past this ok and just move on". She mumbled the last part and looked at the ground.

" move on,you mean like you and that guy"

"Jessie I..."

" does he make you feel the way I make you feel. does he touch you and I touch you". I started moving my hands up and down her arms.
" remember the first time we had sex. The way I kissed your neck". I kissed her neck right there.

"The way i slid my hand all over your body". I moved my hand all over her making her tremble.

"The way you told me to be gentle becuase you were a virgin". I looked her in the eyes not blinking.

"The way we exchanged 'I love you' ".

"Jessie please"

"Remember the way I kissed you"

I kissed her. Right there in the parking lot. I poured everything I had into that kiss and it worked she was moaning and grabbing onto me. She was putty in my hands. We stopped kissing and I pulled her so my lips were near her ears.

"No man will ever make you feel the way I did and I will make you mine again. Trust me".

I took the car keys out of her hands and sat in the car letting her digest every thing that just happened. I looked back and saw my baby sleeping in his car seat and this felt so right.

I will have my family back and no one can stop me.

2 updates in one day yasssss.
So the reason for this is because I'm going on a vacation to Ireland for about 2 weeks and I won't be updating. So this is to tie you guys over for a while.
Whatdid you think?

Should Natalia start over with Jessie or explore a relationship with theo?

***don't forget the vote and comment I love reading them.

Byeeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 16.8K 27
Forensic Psychologist, Gabrielle Giovanni has had her fair share of misfortune. Brought up in a wealthy family. Fell hopelessly in love with one of t...
29.5K 740 45
Sometimes love will make you bloom. Sometimes it will torn you apart. Some stories will make in history. Some will make someone history. ____________...
161K 3.9K 23
β™› π“π‘πž πŒπ¨π› 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π–π’πŸπž β™› in which a young 21 year old, gets pregnant by her husband, who cheats on her.
379K 11.1K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...