Septiplier love story

By Septiplier_Trash465

Mark falls in love with Sean (Jack) jack goes to L.A. and mark tells Jack he loves him and well see what happ... More

Chapter 1 Jackaboy......
Chapter 2 I love you
Chapter 3 What Have We Done
Chapter 4 "Jack W-"
Chapter 5 We Are Okay
Chapter 7 M-Mark?
Chapter 8 Why are YOU here?!?
Chapter 9 Jack wait!
Chapter 10 MARK!!!!!
Chapter 11 It's not over yet
A/N check it out, please

Chapter 6 Movie Night

177 5 0
By Septiplier_Trash465

Marks p.o.v

It's 7 pm and I went out to get some more snacks for tonight, me and Jack are going too watch a movie, I don't know what one but it'll be a movie, "IF YOU LIKED THE VIDEO PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!!!!, and high fives all around, whipsh whipsh, thank you and I will see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOO!!!" Jack shouted "well, that's the second time I come in the house to a screaming boyfriend" I chuckled "well, then maybe YOU should yell more, it's fun" he teased "just get ready for the movie" I said, he's so darn cute "okay fiine........AHHHHHHH!!!" he randomly yelled "why did u scream?" I asked "I don't know" he replied.

~a few hours later~

Jacks p.o.v

it's about 9 pm right now me and Mark are going to watch a movie I can't wait, I really wanna cuddle him, and his warm body, he's so damn hot I really hope it's a scary movie so we can cuddle, I mean we would anyways but now I have an excuse, heh I really want to get this movie started. I went for a quick walk to get some food for the movie and I got home he finally had the movie set up, I can't wait too cuddle I know I keep talking about us cuddling, but that's because I think he's super sexy, heh, "your home, come sit down, let's get this started" he called me over too sit and watch, a few moment's later he spoke "so Netflix and chill, huh?" he said with a smirk "heh, yeah?, why are you asking?" I smirked, he kissed me it felt sweet and harm, was I dreaming? or just did I want it too be a dream? I don't know.

Marks p.o.v

Holy balls, I can't get this thing to work, i'm trying to set up the movie and it's taking forever, I just want the movie set up I picked a good horror movie (I just chose horror because I thought it would be fitting) I think, I hope, anyways Jack went for a walk to get food, I hope he's home soon I want to get the movie started before it doesn't work, all I can think about is the netflix and chill comment I made, when he said sure was he really joking?, I couldn't tell but he should be home any second now, speak of the devil he just walked in "your home, come sit down, let's get this started" I called him over quickly, we sat down and a few moments later I had to say something "so Netflix and chill, huh?" I said with a smirk, am I that dumb? "heh, yeah?, why are you asking?" he said smirking, I pushed myself to kiss his sexy face, his lips are so soft, what was he thinking?, I guess ill never know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.6K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
532K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 63.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...