That One Night

By directioner2098

Seven friends visit London. They decide to live there permanently. There is make ups and break ups. There is... More

The Intro
Here We Go Again
Are you ever coming back?
Girls night!
"Friends only"
What happened?
"What did he say?"
Boys Powers
"We're vampires."
"WAIT!"
Now What?
The Awkward Road Trip With One Direction
Simon's Choice.
Simon Choice P2.
Awkward Morning With a Little Laugh
Hanging Around

Ooh boys...

58 2 0
By directioner2098

*Scarlets P.O.V*

We entered the screening room and sat in the seats that were in the middle. We pretty much took the whole row. I sat near the edge and on my left was Jasmine then Mariana, Alexia, Lola, Jason, and Nick. We sat there for five minutes watching the dumb commercials that I've seen like a hundred times play over and over again. The movie finally started and so I got comfortable in my seat.

***

A few scenes played, then Mariana was kind of wiggling in her seat. I tried to hold in my laughter since we were in the movie theater.

"Brb, I need to go to the restroom." She says getting up from her seat.

She squeezed passed us and then headed out the door. I looked back up at the screen, my eyeballs went wide. The boys were shirtless! AAHHH! Fangirl moment! I'm not a big fan but hey, they were shirtless. Nialls abs looks good though. He was my favorite too. Ooh Mariana missed the best part ever.

Nick and Jason made gagging noises. Lola told them to shush or she'll cut their tongues off. They looked terrified. She would do it too.

"At least their abs are better than yours and are not made out of pudding." Jasmine says.

Alexia laughed while the boys glared at Jasmine. I giggle and went back to watching the movie.

***

*Mariana's P.O.V*

I walked out of the screening room and closed the door quietly. Don't want to disturb the fangirls in there. I continue to walk down the hall that had doors along the walls that were also screening rooms. I turned around the corner and bumped into someone. I stumbled backwards but quickly regained my balance. I looked up and saw a guy that was quite taller than me. He wore sunglasses and his hoodie was over his head.

"Sorry love, I didn't see you." He says. He had a british accent I believe.

"That makes two of us. Umm.. So do you know where the restrooms are? They fixed the place and I can't seem to find them." I asked.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." He laughed slightly.

"I'll ask at the front counter." I walked around him and walked toward the front counter

"Do you know where the restrooms are?" I ask the counter worker.

"Around that corner, go straight down, and turn to your left." He says.

"Thank you." He nods and goes back to work.

I walked back to that boy who was awkwardly standing where I left him. I told where it was and we both walked awkwardly down the hall. We made it to the restrooms and went our separate ways.

I did my business and headed back out. I walked back down the hall and it felt like someone was following me. I turned around and it was the same boy I bumped into. I sighed in relief. I thought I was going to get kidnapped.

"You scared me. I thought you were a kidnapper." I said waiting so he could catch up with me.

He laughs and walks beside me.

"What movie are you watching?" He asks.

"The One Direction movie, you?" I ask.

"Same. Is that weird?" He asks.

"No, my guy friends are also watching. More like forced too." I laugh at the last part.

We reached the screening room and he held the door open for me.

"Thanks for helping me find the restrooms..." He looks at me for my name.

"Mariana, your welcome." I say.

"Beautiful name." He says while I walk in smiling.

He walked in behind me but passed my row and sat a few rows back with other four boys.

****

*Lola's P.O.V*

Mariana came in smiling with a boy walking behind her. I found that a little creepy but shrugged it off. I glance back where he sat which was a few rows behind us. There were about four other boys sitting with him.

They were all wearing sunglasses except for one. It was to dark to make out his face but could still see his eyes clearly. He winked at me and I turned around looking back at the screen. I blushed in embarrassment for getting caught staring.

******

The movie just end and lets jus say it was one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

We went to the game room and we played a few games. Nick beat all of us as usual. We heard the game room door open and we looked to see who came in. It as the same five boys that were in the screening room. They ran towards the dance revolution game and began to shout at each other to see who goes first. The boy with the blue beanie fell and I laughed.

We decide to leave since those boys wouldn't quite down.

"I'm going to take a waz." Nick says and Jason says he does too.

We walked out and waited outside till they were done. We heard screaming coming our way but before I could turn to see, someone grabbed our arms and pushed us into a corner with my mouths being held with their hand.

Once the screaming girls passed, the stranger let me go. I turned around and I was about to slap him. But he grabbed my hand.

His glasses fell off and I instantly knew who he was. I had to blink twice to be sure.

*Jasmines P.O.V*

We were pulled into a corner while screaming girls ran past us without looking our way. I turned around to see who pulled me.

The guy in front of me was wearing sunglasses and had his hoodie over his head. I noticed he was the same boy I saw in the game room with his group of friends.

He had blonde hair and also had brown roots. I assume he was a natural brunette. I look around and see my friends also had been in the corner also. At least I'm not alone with this stranger.

*Mariana's P.O.V*

We got pulled into the corner as I heard the screaming faint away from us. I turned and saw the same guy I saw while I was going to the restroom. I gave him a confused look.

"I can explain." He says. Well this should be good.

*Scarlet's P.O.V*

Ok,ok, I am freaking out, crappy crap crap ah! Ok breathe scar breathe. I am scared to death we might get killed for god knows what! Wait they saved us from the screaming girls. Ugh who cares they might be killers from far far away.

*Alexia's P.O.V*

I widen my eyes once I realized there was a hand over my mouth and being held against someone. I tried to squirm away but that didn't seem to work.

"Shhh... They are still close." He whispers. That voice sounded somewhat familiar.

The screaming finally died down and I was released.

I turned around and instantly recognized the boy. It was Greg. But something inside of me told me that's not who he really is. I looked at the other girls and they had confused faces and also could tell they were angry also.

This could get interesting.

*Jason's P.O.V*

Nick and I just walked out of the bathroom and a ton a screaming girls decided to run over us. We got pushed over to the main doors and shoved into the wall dang these girls are strong. Right when all the girls were gone we went walking around outside to look for the others. We saw a brown headed girl get pushed into the corner so of course nick and I went and turned around and we saw all the screaming girls running towards us. Oh crap.

***************************************

Hey guys sorry we didn't update when we said we would! I was busy so I wrote some parts and if you wanted more writing in this chapter blame alexia! Lol jk but we were busy I had surgery, my dads birthday, my brothers surgery, my grandpas birthday, and I was also making plans for my grandma and I go to Colorado so yah I was busy.

I will write some tonight I swear! Ok we changed the cover and we changed the title and we are going to change the chapter titles as well. We didn't think it would match our book lol ok I will update tonight it will only be a filly! Ok that's all I had to say o and one more thing. We are making plans to write and stuff I will update every Monday, and alexia will write every Friday. If one of us don't update it's because we're busy or we had problems we had some storms coming so yah that's all I had to say bye!!! O and follow me on twitter if you can its @crazychris1101 ok bye!!

Get us more readers!

Read/vote/follow

-Mariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
5.7K 207 33
Caroline and her friends are going to stay in London the whole summer before the start uni back in Sweden. But when Caroline sees the one she escaped...
79.8K 1.8K 46
Touring with your brother might not be your favorite decision but when your with all the right guys it might just work out in your favor... (Editing...
Summer Love By A

Fanfiction

7.1K 237 31
One summer Anna and her friends have made friends with One Direction. As time flies by they all grew fond of each other and the girls catch themselve...