High T.O.P (T.O.P FanFiction)

By SaravusSnape

More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11

Tags n' Stuffs (Its clever! Dont judge! Im looking at you, AnnKa...)

306 6 38
By SaravusSnape

So. I was nominated by two lovely people to do a couple of different tags... One was an OTP tag and then I also was nominated for two 13 questions tags. For those of you that don't know what those are, they're pretty simple, and I have no doubt that you will catch on quickly. I believe in you. (The enthusiasm, though. XD) (And one of the rules for the 13 questions tag is that I add the rules, so, that's the picture at the top.  You're welcome...)

Anyways, so, first I was tagged by Pretzel_scientist to do the OTP tag, but I really didn't want to, so I've been holding it off for forever and a day... She really likes to torture me, I'm pretty sure. And then a couple of mornings ago I woke up to another tag brought to you by ParkHyoYoo , and I was really confused at first as to why she had tagged me, but then I saw what she had tagged me in, and I was pretty much just like: -_-....  And then I come home from school today, and find yet, another 13 questions tag for me to do.... My God, AnnKa, are you for real??? *flips table just for you* I still

But I will do both of them finally, and stop being such a slacker, because they're both just such fabulous people, and I love them both. So much. (Again with the enthusiasm. Kidding, I really do).

Anyways, so let's do this!

Brought to you by Pretzel_scientist :

1. Who is your OTP?

There are so many good ships out there, I'm torn! But... DaeHyun and YoungJae. DaeJae is life. Forever.

2. Boyxboy, girlxgirl or boyxgirl?

Haha, I think you should find out for yourself, and read my DaeJae FanFiction. *wink wink nudge nudge* (Self-advertising). I'm so kidding. Definitely boyxboy.

3. What is their ship name?

Haha, you're funny. If you don't know already, you should probably go back like one question, and look again....

4. What groups are they from?

Both are from BAP!!!! Woo!

5. Why do you like them?

I love them together because they're just so flipping fabulous together! Their personalities fit so well with one another, and DaeHyun is pretty much the only person on the face of the planet who could deal with YoungJae on his own for more than an hour! And they're so flipping adorable together, and I die every time they're together, and I'm pretty much dead already while typing all of this! *dies dies dies* I'm done.

6. Are either of them your bias?

Okay, so, as much as I love both of them, neither of them are my bias in the group. It's hard to beat my baby Zelo. *whispers* he's pretty freaking fabulous.
But DaeHyun is really close...  Bias ruiner...

7. When did you start shipping them?

Since the beginning of time.

8. Favourite moment of them together (photos, from interviews, variety shows, etc...)?

Hahahaha, everything. Kidding. If I had to chose only one moment, I would have to choose the moment in their music video, ONE SHOT, when YoungJae got shot, and DaeHyun and him switched glances, and I just... Ugh! *flips table* *dies*. Every time! It never ends!

9. Have you ever read a fan fictions about them?

Haha, you have no idea.

10. Are you the kind of person that would only read that ship, or are you open to others with those two people?

As much as I love them, and they're perfect, I will read fan fictions with them with other people, but I will always know that DaeJae is it. DaeJae is the only real thing in this world. (Besides KaiSoo... That's pretty freaking real, too).

Brought to you by Parkhyoyoo :

1. What are your favourite things to do other than writing FanFiction?

Absolutely nothing. I kid~. I do gymnastics! All day every day! That's probably why I never get anything else done... ._. ...

2. Favourite food?

This is going to sound strange to a lot of people, and if you, too, have this as your favourite food, you should tell me, because you will be my new best friend. But I like meatloaf.

3. An embarrassing moment that happened at school?

It's hard for me to have embarrassing moments, because I almost never talk, or do anything, but there was a moment when I passed out in front of the class... because I'm glossophobic, and can not talk in front of people. That was an interesting day...  I got a lot of people to freak out, though. Goals met.  *high fives everyone reading this*

4. Are you a good cook or a bad one?

Uhm, well... Haha, let me tell you. I'm really not all that good, but I would never burn down a house or anything like that. BUT! I can cook some nice meatloaf. *more winks and nudges*

5. Age?

I don't like telling people my age. I enjoy letting them think that I'm older than I actually am. Jokes on you~.

6. Country you live in?

Stalker... *judgmental stares of the world* Kidding again. XD Sorry... You could probably just find out from looking at my profile description, though. I'm from The U.S. of A.

7. Current favourite song?

I like how it says current song, because she knows that it's just going to change within the next hour, or so. XD. My current favourite song is... I think... It would have to be... Heart Attack by EXO, Because by Infinite, or Lightsaber by Exo, for k-pop, but for American, I think it's one these: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez or Terrible Things by Brick and Mortar. But there are so many fabulous songs in KPOP, it was incredibly hard to choose. The struggle. (There is no deciding).

8. Do you consider yourself a rebel or a goodie goodie?

I think it depends on the circumstance. I can be a "goodie goodie" when it comes to being in public, or when I'm around people that I'm not used to, but when I'm around people that I like, and that I know like me, I pretty much turn into a mean, funny, do-round-off-back-hand-springs-in-the-middle-of-wherever-I-happen-to-be kind of person. So, I'm both.

9. What is the first thing you notice in a person when you meet them?

Well, first I look to see if I know them, or not. And if I don't know them, I escape as fast as I can.
Kidding again. But I really am really antisocial.
But in all truth, I think that the first thing I notice in a person is their eyes, but I think that's what most people notice first. I think I would have to meet another person to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it's the eyes. I also find myself looking at their mouths a lot, too, though. I don't know why that is, my eyes just drift, and I'm like, 'no, Sara, look at the eyes, not the mouth. You'll look weird if you keep staring at their mouth while they talk to you'. Yeah, but there's that. ^^

10. Country you would like to visit in the future?

I hate this question... There are just too many countries, and I'm not actually going to get to go to any of them.  Why can't you people just let me sulk in self-pity without making me dream about what places I would like to go??? Gosh dang it, people.
I think we all already know that I would want to go to South Korea, because it's just so fabulous.  But I think that I would rather go to Europe, maybe to England, or something, because I have more friends in Europe than I have in my state.  The sadness of the world.

11. What would you like to do if you won the lottery?

If I won the lottery, I would be the most fabulous gymnast you ever saw.  And you would see me, because then I would have enough training to go to the Olympics.  But... That's not going to happen, so... Dream killed, once again.

12. If you had one wish, what would it be?

To meet all of my favourite KPOP bands, and just chill with them, because we all know that they would be so much fun to hang out with. XD

13. Favourite book of all time?

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie!  If you haven't read it, you really should!! Oh, it's such a good story, and so well thought out!!
(The Harry Potter series is also right up there with it, though.  Not that that's a secret, by any means).

Yet another tag brought to you by Pretzel_scientist :

1. What are your pj's?  What do you sleep in?

Currently... Really long Coca-cola pants, and a band t-shirt. (Colton Dixon~~~!!! *dances awkwardly*)

2. In what position do you sleep?

I feel like you're having a weird sleep fetish... It will pass, my dear.  But until then... I have to sleep on my side... With a pillow underneath my ribs and back... *whispers* not at all strange...

3. What's your favourite lounge clothing?

Skinny jeans, a fitted t-shirt (I say fitted, because most of the time, loose ones bother me) and slippers.  You definitely wanted to know that...

4. What a lip-balm flavour that you really like?  Or would like?

.........what's lip-balm?....

5. Which celebrity has your favourite voice?

Oh.  My.  Goodness.  There are so many, but Choi Seung Hyun has THE most gorgeous voice on the face of the planet.  I melt.

6. What's your least favourite Disney movie?

I know what my favourite is. *cough* Nightmare Before Christmas *cough cough* But for least favourite... It's definitely Frozen. Bring on the hate. I freaking hate that movie. I may have liked it... If it weren't for America killing every last bit of its soul before I even watched it for the first time.

7. Favourite chocolate?

Just... Chocolate...

8. What, in your opinion, is the most beautiful language?

I really like African languages. Especially in music.

9. Would you confess your feelings? Or would you wait until he/ she does so?

Haha, what are these feelings you speak of? I kid. I really hate feelings... I hate expressing feelings... So, it's up to them. (I'm so sorry to whoever that may be).

10. Holmes or Watson?

WHAT IS THIS QUESTION??? You make me choose??? Ugh.... I'll have to say Holmes... I like how he doesn't give a single fuck for anyone or anything around him.

11. What is one fashion style that you absolutely don't get?

Sports shorts. They're so uncomfortable, and I am unable to understand. And sleeveless sports bras... I really can't understand...

12. Do you prefer white lies instead of the full truth?

I think that someone should either tell the whole truth, or keep quiet. That's what I do. And I'm unbelievably truthful. I'm very good for giving opinions, though.

13. What's one item on your bucket list?

To meet Vixx. 'Nough said.

Anyways... So there's that. ^^ I hope you all enjoyed my torment. I sure as hell did. I am still honored to have been tagged by people, though. ^^ Thank you.

Now I shall tag other people into torment and dream-killing. ^^

I tag VIPuntilWhenever8 , BethBeal , PaintedUniverse , Jessiemoomoomay , chibiromi , mroyer , ayogeegee123 , XRXCXE , DankestBandTrash , egiejoyyy , nachokt  , and ParkHyoYoo for both of the tags. And Pretzel_scientist for just the 13 questions tag. Have fun. ^^ (And for those of whom I tagged that aren't into KPOP, you don't only have to talk about KPOP for the OTP tag, it can be about anything). And if any of you have already done one, I guess you don't have to do it again, unless you really want to. *sighs dramatically*

My thirteen questions for you all are:

1. Hello, how are you doing? ^^
2. What was the last hing you ate?  And what did you think of it?
3. What country are you from?
4. Can you do a kart-wheel?  Or what's the best kind of tumbling you can do? (And everyone can do a kart-wheel, so I don't want to hear "I can't do a kart-wheel").
5. What's your favourite colour?
6. What makes you bored out of your brains?
7. What's your favourite series? (Books, shows, random stuff on the Internet, etc...)
8. Do you watch anime, and if so, what's your favourite?  If not, then... WHY?
9. Do you know any ghost stories?  Tell me... >:}}
10. What are some hobbies that you have outside of writing and reading FanFiction?
11. What scares you the most?
12. Do you like chocolate? Why or why not? Favourite kind?
13. What's the first thing that you think people notice about you?

And for those of whom are just reading this because you're waiting for me to update an actual chapter, I am still working on it. It will be really, really long... REALLY long. Anyways, saranghae~. ^^ Stay beautifal!

~Sara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Love By Avery

Fanfiction

13.7K 237 30
My love for you never dies.
14.1K 255 40
This is a story of a girl and her friends who just moved to Los Angeles to pursue their music careers. Y/N meets a great new guy who happens to be a...
75.5K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection
194K 2.3K 49
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" a story in which 2NE1 wasn't just four but five