Last Chance {Harry Styles Fan...

Por SparklingHarreh

*COMPLETE FANFIC* Violet Elle Hampton and Harry Ed... Más

Last Chance
He Is Gone
Take Me Home
51 Days Styles
Hello Mum
Horrible Flashback
Im Home
So Close
Hello Father
The Greatest Gift
Take It Away
Teenage Dirtbag
Don't Let Me Go
The Text
Louis' Here!
Why Me?
Personal Hell
He's Back
Safe House
Welcome Home
Protection
Damon
The Angel
Gone Forever
Day By Day
I Believe
Wedding Day
The After Party
Last Chapter

Not Him

378 9 1
Por SparklingHarreh

Chapter 22:

*Day Of Fight*

*Night Time*

Violet's POV

~~~

We all got in the van to head to the fight. I sat next to Niall and Louis. My stomach hurts worse now, and my heart is racing. Louis held my hand so he can calm me down. He slowly began to ran his thumb over my knuckles. That always calmed me.

"He will be ok. I promise you.", Louis' deep voice vibrated my eardrum.

I nod and smile weakly. I wasn't ready for this. I could fell my stomach about to make me throw up. I held it back though.

I realized I was so stuck in my thoughts I didn't notice we were here. I haven't been here in years. The memories, the horror, the nightmares.

We get out of the van and let go of Lou's hand. We were at the door.

"Zayn. Can I have a cigarette?", I asked in a shaky voice.

Everyone stopped and stared at me. I'm stressed about this fight. I haven't smoked in 2 years. I needed this. Zayn pulls out his pack of cigarettes and pulls one out. He places it in my mouth and lights it for me. I inhale the smoke and I feel relieved. I exhale the smoke and they still are staring.

"You guys go. Ill stay outside with Vi.", Perrie smiled.

The boys look at each other and then nodded. They went inside and we were just standing there quiet. I inhale the last bit of my cigarette and throw it on the ground and stomped the ashes. I looked at Perrie. She was standing still, she was staring at someone. Who? I looked. Oh shit! Not him. Please. Don't see us!

"Perrie! Violet! The two sluts I was looking for!", he chuckled.

"Get the fuck away, Damon!", I yelled and took a step back.

Damon. Michael's brother. He started getting closer to us. One of his buddies grabs hold on Perrie so she wouldnt move and Damon pushed me on the ground. Suddenly, Damon's nasty boot was on my head. I was pinned to the ground.

~~~

VOTE!! Thank you!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...
10.5K 184 24
His attentive gaze lingered on my trembling presence for more than I would have thought possible. Our eyes were locked without a slight awareness of...
142 4 17
[Harry Styles Romance] (THIS IS NOT A LARRY STORY LOL! Check out "All Things Pink" If you want to read Larry<3 ~~~~ [ENEMIES TO LOVERS] Liam and Har...
1.1K 232 22
Stupid love Stupid dead parents Stupid wasted years of finding out who the bastards are Stupid people for murdering my parents Stupid lost memories ...