Damon

Sorry for the wait on the update! I know the last chapter is a cliffhanger and now here it is! The wait is over! Enjoy!

~~~

Chapter 23:

I was pinned. No where to go. I didn't move. I was afraid if one move, I'd be dead.

"Little skank! I hope you fucking die!", he pushed harder on my head.

Ow!

"Let her go!", Perrie screamed as she struggled to get out of Damon's gangs holds. They smacked Perrie and she left her tears fall.

"Oh I will.", he smirks.

It seemed like minutes, even hours. I could barely breathe. I was in anxiety. Heart racing and head pounding. Nobody outside to help us.

He took his foot off my head and kicked my side. I couldn't breathe. He turned me over to lay on my back. In seconds he pulled out a switch blade. Putting the blade on my neck and laid it there. He chuckled as my tears escaped my eyes. I stayed still so I wouldn't get cut.

"Let her go!", I familiar voice yelled.

Suddenly, pain was all in my neck. I heard a scream from Perrie. Damon slowly stood up and hovered over me. I look at the blade in his hands. IS THAT MY BLOOD! I put my fingers to my neck and felt a hole. I removed my fingers and saw blood. Damon laughed and his buddies let go of Perrie. Then, they ran off. I felt dizzy. I coughed and saw blood. Then, it went black.

~~~

Louis' POV

I just stood there in shock. Violet in a puddle of her blood. Perrie held her and put her hands on her neck to stop Violet from bleeding. I couldn't stop Damon. He was so fast.

I ran to Vi and picked her up her lifeless body.

"Tell Niall and Zayn what happened! I'm taking her to the hospital! Make sure Harry knows after the fight!", I ran to the van.

I set her body in the van and ripped my shirt and put a piece of my shirt on her neck to put pressure on it.

Please God. Don't let her die this way!

~~~

Cliffhanger biches! Haha! Update tomorrow I promise! Thank you all for reading! Love ya xx