Like Totally

By korrietheking

"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it... More

Like Totally (Overview)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions and Answers =P
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Character Answers :P
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
New Book - Aubrey, the Star

Chapter Three

654K 11.6K 3.5K
By korrietheking

Another chapter? Do whaaaaa! Shoosh yeah!

I hope you all are enjoying my book so far and you all enjoy this chapter!

Good readings ( :

CHAPTER THREE:

Adrian:

Hit me in the face with a sock full of rocks, please!

Colton wasn't kidding when he said that he was going to sit with Scott this lunch period. Lunchtime was mine and Serena's reserved time with Scott! Colton had him during football and all the other manly stuff but not lunchtime! That wasn't even the worst of it though. Colton brought over two other meat heads and some stupid cheerleader girls.

I'm not saying all cheerleaders are stupid, but all North Lakeview cheerleaders are stupid.That's why Serena and I only stuck to the dance team: because our team is actually really good and doesn't just flaunt around in short skirts all day. I swear the girls hemmed those skirts higher since the school year started.

I could see Colton smirking at me from across the cafeteria, with a slutty cheerleader perched on his lap, whispering things in his ear. Most likely dirty things she would do to him if they left lunch early. That was something I wouldn't protest to him doing because it benefited me greatly! Please leave!

Just act like he's not even there Adrianna. He's not there. Right! Serena and I walked over to our lunch table, took a seat in our seats at our lunch table and frowned at each other slightly. We were like our own personal pity party because Scott was too busy joking around with the boys beside us.

The two extra buffoons beside us were Brayden Thomas and Joshua Hayes. They made up the square of the players, and were Scott and Colton's best friends. Brayden and Josh, are just like Colton: all they do is break girls' hearts without a care in the world. Along with Scott but he at least tries to take the girl on a date first sometimes.

That actually makes it worse.

"Why does Colton Knight keep smirking at you?" Serena asked, and I turned my head to look at Colton who was indeed giving me a devilish smirk.

"We kind of had a conversation in the hallway about his ... ways," I spoke, and turned my head to look back at Serena. She looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Who began conversation?" She whispered so no one around us could hear. Dumbass Colton. "We all know this is important."

Now she was talking like a mad woman.

"How so," I asked. Trying to play dumb. "He's just a guy that started a conversation with me and I blew him off."

Serena gasped this time, loudly. I thought people would be able to hear her but they were still to caught up in their busy conversations about dumb stuff that didn't matter.

"What," I groaned, "what did I do now?"

"He's never going to stop until he gets what he wants," Serena inquired. What the hell was this girl really drinking in her water bottle? "You, Adrianna Leslie Pike, dissed, Colton Duke Knight, and now ... he's Never. Going. To. Stop." Okay, now I'm a bit scared. And how does she know his middle name?

This was not something that I really wanted to think about. I wanted to get rid of the moron. Not have him bother me because, unlike the rest of the girls that made up the estrogen population in North Lakeview, to me, this was terrible, terrible news to receive on Taco Monday.

"So now Colton Knight isn't going to leave me alone?" I pushed on. Hoping for a different, and better answer. Too bad I didn't get one. Serena just shook her head to confirm my worst fears. I'm screwed. My life is officially screwed. And worst of all, so is Taco Monday!

~

My next class after lunch was Biology with Ms. Kinner. There wasn't much to it except the fact that I had Colton, Brayden and Josh in this class. Serena and Scott would be in art together. During this period and I would be crying because of my loneliness.

"Goodluck Adri." Serena hugged me sympathetically and walked down the hall to catch up with Scott. Did I really want to go into Biology today? Yes, it's lab day. Who cares if Colton and his minions are in this class? I'll probably won't make it out alive.

I stepped in the classroom and plopped down in my seat.

Just as the bell rang.

Right on time!

When I turned towards my backpack to get a notebook and pen out, the chair beside me screeched and I heard someone sit down on it. That chair has been empty since school started. Please don't be who I think it is. I just may cry! I grabbed my materials and turned around to see a smirking Colton.

What have I done to deserve this?

"Howdy Partner," Colton joked, and situated himself into the chair. I could practically feel the girls in the classrooms eyes stabbing me all over my body. Colton was the ladies' prized possession and they didn't want his eyes to be on anyone else but them.

"Miss me?"

No.

"What do you want?" I whined. Ms. Kinner must've already given out instructions, because in the midst of my surprised expression partners were already getting up to start on the lab.

"Don't you see I already don't like you?"

Colton's smirk was un-moving. It was as if it was just permanently put there on his face to never move.

"Are we going to get started on this lab, or what?" He asked me. I quickly looked around the room to see if there were any stray people left at their desk but it appeared that everyone had a partner. Even Giddy Gill. That boy never stopped cracking bad jokes!

"Who's getting the packet?"

Oh, I'm not moving. Colton and I both began the ultimate staredown as soon as he asked. I wasn't moving, blinking, or anything. I had Scott as a best friend -- he is stubborn -- that means games like this are played on a normal basis, and I had plenty practice.

We stayed like this for another ten seconds. Colton's eyes were turning a bit red from the lack of blinking but he was still like a rock, motionless. I'll change that. I kicked his leg chair suddenly and it made him snap out of his trance. He blinked! I won!

"You.Cheated." He stressed, pointing his index finger at me. "Y-You kicked my chair! That's cheating!" I snickered a laugh into the palm of my hand and looked at Colton's straight face.

"Who ever said the rules?" I asked.

He shifted in his seat. Yeah, he knew I was right.

"Fair game! Now go get the packets, paperboy!" He did as he was told but not without giving a dramatic huff on his whole ten second trek up there and back. I'm lazy, okay! "Now what do we have to do?"

We're in the genetics part of Biology right now. Learning about heredity, chromosomes and all that stuff about parents and babies. It's kind of interesting. I read over the packet and gulped when I read the last line of the instructions.

"W-We have to prick our finger to give blood," I stammered. I hated giving blood, and getting shots, and pretty much having any needle penetrate my skin whatsoever!

"Y-Yes, that's what we do to get the blood out of your dainty finger," Colton mocked in my nervous voice.

This isn't funny!

I was scared of giving blood! The last time I did I passed out and woke up in the hospital. Good thing I was already at the hospital when that happened. -I have a weak stomach sometimes! "Are you scared?" There was the smirk I wanted to smack off his face again.

"No..." I trailed off. You could see right through my façade because I clearly sounded unsure of myself. "Why do we have to give blood again?"

"To see what we inherited from our parents. We give our blood samples, then our parents give their blood samples and we submit them back in to see our results. It's cool, yeah?" 

Yeah it sounded cool, but the giving up my precious blood didn't sound all that spectacular. "You can go first. I'll do it and I promise it won't hurt as bad as you think."

Colton Knight making me promises? He's actually trying to be kind. Yeah, whatever! He's just trying to get on my good side so he gets what he wants.

"How do I know you won't stab me to death with that little poker?" The little poker I was taking about was one of those little stitch needles that was used for sewing.

Colton rolled his eyes and grabbed one of my hands to sterilize it with the alcohol wipe, "I actually have an A in this class and I don't want it to be tarnished by me murdering you."

This time instead of smirking, Colton laughed. Showing of his full set of pearly, straight white teeth.

I watched as he picked up the needle in his fingers and then looked at me with his brown eyes. "Okay," He began, "It will only pinch for about a second or two. You ready?" No! Absolutely not! I can't do this!

"I-I guess," I stammered anxiously. Colton placed the needle in his fingers, readying it to seep into my finger and draw my blood. The blood that is supposed to stay inside my body!

"On the count of three, okay?" Colton spoke. I nodded my head and let out a deep breath I didn't even know that I was holding in. People always lie when they say they're going to count to three! Colton's going to lie and push it into my finger on 2 I know it! Moron!

"1," I'm not ready for this!

"2." Man his voice is sexy! Wait what?

"3," we both said in unison. And then there went the needle, pushing into my flesh. I bit down on my lip and stomped my foot to keep in the pain and Colton pushed the needle into my finger a bit further to draw up some blood. Why is it going so slow?!

"
Say something funny," I blurted out. Colton looked at me confused and shook his head.

"Please! Anything to distract me!"

Maybe I just want to hear his sexy voice!

"Umm...penis?" Okay, as unoriginal as this sounded coming out of Colton Knight, it did actually get me laughing and made it easier for the blood to come up from my finger for me not to notice.

We were able to get my sample done and I watched as Colton easily pricked his finger and finished his sample in under a minute. "Easy peezy lemon squeezy!"

"Not all of us have a high tolerance for pain, Colton." I grouched and slid further into my chair. We had about two minutes until the bell would ring. "Umm...thanks," I said to Colton who busy playing with his pencil on the desktop, "For helping me."

He returned his answer with a small smile.

Maybe he's a decent guy underneath all that ego shit.

Yeah, and maybe I'll become the President. We both know that those two things are never going to happen and are pretty much impossible to even think about.

Colton Knight will forever be a jerk that breaks hearts.

~

I had just walked out of my last class of the day.

I was so ready to go home because then I could change into comfortable hobo clothes, eat unhealthy snacks and not hear anyone say anything about it. Anyone except my Mom. She thinks that I eat un-ladylike. As if I've never had food before.

That's only because for some odd reason, I'm always in the mood for food! Whether it's a meal or a snack it makes no difference to me. Food is food and food is good.

"Adrianna Pike!"

I heard a nerdy but yet authoritative voice yell down the hall for me. That voice sounded to familiar but I'm to anxious to stop walking. My getaway wasn't as slick as I thought. He caught my elbow quickly to then turn me around to face him.

He had his yellow sash on that said 'Hall Monitor' in bold letters and a ticket notebook pad that would give you detention doom. Detention. Why does that ring a bell right now?

"Did you think I was joking about lunch detention today, Ms. Pike?" Dev asked me in an almost fake deep voice. He even tried popping his lanky chest out to add even more intimidation. Just try not to be amused. If I laughed that would probably get me in even more trouble. "Do you take my duties seriously Adrianna?"

Of course not!

"Of course, Dev," I smiled. "Hall monitoring is serious business and I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to lunch detention. It was only because I was completing a test."

That was a pretty good lie for me, especially coming off the top of my head. Normally I stutter like a maniac but not with Dev. Dev wasn't scary.

He raised his eyebrows up. "A test for who?" Shit! Why was I not expecting this question to come up?

"I'm going to need confirmation." Of course he's does. He's Nerdy Dev I-Don't-Know-His-Last-Name for a reason.

"Of course," I said. "It was uh...um it was woodshop!" Seriously? It's the best I could come up with on short notice. "I-I was taking a test in woodshop, that's it. Yeah..."

I'm dead. I'm caught right in a lie. Dev is going to give me a whole month's worth of lunch detention and it's just going to be Taco Monday, and I in solitary confinement.

Instead of Dev writing down a ticket his face lit up like a firework on the Fourth of July at the mention of woodshop.

"We have a wood shop class?" Dev asked, quickly. He started bouncing on the balls of his feet with so much happiness, he looked like a little child on his fifth birthday!

"I-I have to go sign up! You're let off with a warning." I smiled gratefully and watched Dev take off down the almost cleared out hallway, pushing random people out of the way. I'm so lucky that he's the only hall monitor. He's so gullible.

~

I came home to find the house empty. Figures. My parents were busy working. As usual. Mom worked in the big bank downtown and dad was a lawyer at one of the law firms also downtown. I wish I was more accurate with exactly everything they did at work but I wasn't. Sure me.

I set my bags down on the bottom stair and then turned back out of the front door to head to the mailbox. I try to do one good humanitarian deed around the house, just so I can say that I wasn't being all that lazy.

After I pulled the mail out of the mailbox, I started shuffling through them on my walk back up to the sidewalk just to see if there was anything special for me in the handful. Kids always love getting mail because it makes us feel somewhat important because someone actually took the time to write us up something and send it our way.

Bills---I shuffled---Checks---Coupons---All addressed to my parents. Guess I not important today. Or any other day for that ma--

I would've finished that important thought if I wasn't rammed by what felt like a freaking linebacker holding a cardboard box! What the flip is homeless people doing in this neighborhood anyways?

"Oh shit!" A very, very familiar deep voice spoke, "I'm sorry I didn't se--- Adrianna?"

I looked up and saw Colton standing in front of me with a cardboard box that was obstructing his view labeled 'Kitchen.'

Why is that box labeled kitchen?

"What the hell are you doing," I groaned, pushing myself up. This was the second time today that I was knocked down because of Colton and he didn't even bother to help me up. "Why do you have a box in your hands?"

He moved the box to the side of his body so he could see me better and smirked. Of course he smirked. When does he ever not smirk? He would probably smirk on his deathbed!

"We're moving into that fine structure about two houses down. What's up...neighbor!"

That...That...egotistical, freaking man-whoring, sexy, stupid, jackass!

Pinch me, I have to be dreaming!

This is a complete and utter nightmare. I need a sock full of rocks now!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the change ups again! All the changes will be completed today! So just bear with me please because this story DOES NOT make sense right now!

If you liked this chapter then please vote or comment. I would love to get some feedback from you all that are reading! ( : Also fan if you please? I fan back!

That's all folks!

Thanks for reading ( :

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 10.7K 21
°°°°° "I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his...
38M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
713K 16.4K 42
I was dancing with Cory when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. The force they used to turn me around made me stumble a bit and spill my drink. "S...
59.9K 4.2K 70
Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it...