Mute

By Yours_truly_krys

In which she was considered the peculiar mute and he was considered the bad boy with no heart. More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Im back!
Chapter 10
Chapter 12

Chapter 11

6.5K 216 78
By Yours_truly_krys

Maybe I should tell him.

Jade thought to herself as she chewed on her pencil.

But he isn't even my boyfriend.

Omg, I totally forgot about Kasper!

Jade eyes widened at the thought of Kasper. Here she was daydreaming about Seth this whole time when she and Kasper were almost a thing.

"Hey honey, you ok?" Jade's mother asked as she entered her room with a basket of clothes. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Jade shook her head and summoned her mom over.

Jade didn't have much friends so the only person she could talk to is her mom.

"What's wrong?"

"Are you being bullied again? Omg I knew I should've taken you out of that school."

Jade shook her head.

"Well what is it?" Her mom took a seat on her bed.

Jade gave her mom a sheepish grin and instantly her mother gasped.

"It's about a boy?" Jade nodded and held up two fingers.

"Two boys? Oh my Jade, you seem to have guys all over you, so whats the problem?"

"You like them both?"

Jade nodded, she liked them both but there was something about Seth that pulled her in closer.

"Does one of them happen to be the boy that found you?"

Jade pulled out a scrap paper and wrote.

Yes, his name is Kasper and the other is Seth. I like them both but I like Seth more but I'm afraid because I feel like Seth would be the one to hurt me.

She handed the note to her mom.

"Well the only thing I can say is to just feel them both out first and then worry about the rest later. Don't forget you have therapy tomorrow."

Her mom kissed her on her forehead and headed to the door.

"Always remember baby, love hurts."

****************

*beep* *beep*

Jade rolled over groaning. Her phone flashed from its spot on the nightstand. Moving towards it she noticed that she had a message coming from Seth and two previous missed calls.

Seth: Hey :)

Jade: Hey

Seth: What's up?

Jade: It's 2:30 in the morning.

Seth: And I want to talk to you.

Jade couldn't help but to blush. A boy, a hot boy, wanted to talk to her, at 2:30 in the morning. Without thinking she typed back.

Jade: I want to talk to you too.

Oh my God! why did I say that?

Jade thought to herself.

How do you delete? I have to delete this before he sees it.

Seth is typing...

Too late.

Seth: I'm flattered ;)

Jade: Don't get used to it.

Jade smiled, Proud that she is managing to have a conversation with someone other than her family.

Seth: Wow! I never imagined you to be the sassy type.

Jade giggled, Maybe this wont be so hard.

Jade: What did you imagine me as?

As Seth was typing, Jade got a notification.

Kasper: Hey beautiful! I'm up atm, thinking about you. Sleep well :)

Without thinking Jade swiped the notification up and continued waiting for Seth to reply.

Seth: A smart, nice, and extremely beautiful girl, but also shy and locked away.

Jade: What do you mean "locked away?'

Seth: There's more to you than just a silent beauty. I can see it, I wanna be the one to unlock you, I wanna be the key to set you free.

Jade's heart began beating harder than ever. She never in her life experienced such passion, especially from a simple text message.

Jade stared stunned for awhile not knowing what to type. Relief flooded her when she saw that Seth was typing.

Seth: It's okay if you don't want to respond, you're new to this, and I get it. How about you and I hang out after school.

Jade: As friends? or a date?

Seth: A date

Seth: Or friends, It's your call.

Jade: A date is fine, I guess.

Seth: Great! Goodnight princess, I hope you sleep well.

Jade: Goodnight Seth.

Jade fell asleep that night with Seth on her mind, forgetting about Kasper and the message he had sent her.

*****************************

The next day at school, Jade was hesitant about seeing both guys but she had to.

As usual, Kasper stood waiting at her locker.

"Hey, you look beautiful today."

Jade smiled at him but, her mind was far, Seth was the only thing on her mind at the moment.

"Which is a good thing because we have a date planned after school."

Jade eyes widened, She has a date with Seth after school and there's no way she could cancel that.

Jade shook her head with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's the matter? You cant go?""

Jade held her stomach and scrunched up her face acting as if she were having stomach problems.

"Oh, we'll just reschedule then, did you get my message?"

Jade thought long and hard until she remembered the message he sent.

She nodded and smiled, building up all the courage she could, she leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled. "I'll see you around."

Jade looked around to make sure Seth wasn't anywhere around but what she hadn't noticed is a certain blonde haired she devil snapping pics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...