Good Enough (Jerrie)

Av nxrryxjerrie

Zayn is abusive toward Perrie. He has been for two years. She wants to leave him, but she can't. Modest! Mana... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
A/N
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A/N
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Authors Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chaper Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chaper Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Sequel - Only You

Chapter Fourteen

6.5K 161 71
Av nxrryxjerrie

Jade's Point Of View

I felt Perrie holding onto my side as we were about to do the large drop in Splash Mountain.

I knew that she normally hated roller coasters, but she was trying to be brave for me. I found that very adorable to be honest.

"Hey look it's Cinderella's Castle!" I shouted at Perrie. I felt her shift so she could look to where I was pointing.

Soon I felt my stomach doing flips as we were rushing down the large hill. I felt myself getting splashed with tons of water.

We were in the front row, and now we were at the bottom. "I'm wet," Perrie whined. I looked up a her and saw her pouting.

I couldn't resist when she pouted and she knew that. "It's called splash mountain for a reason," I told Perrie with a smirk.

I knew she would pout even more, which was very good for me. I was right when Perrie pouted and turned away from me.

I giggled a little and started to gather our things since the ride would be over in a minute.

"You're cute when you do that," I stated at my girlfriend. I could see her started to blush a little. The pout lessened as she started to smile at the compliment.

I saw the exit for the ride approaching. Soon our log got to the exit. The doors flew open. I climbed out and waited for Perrie to get out next. She took a few seconds.

She slipped her arm in mine as we walked out of the ride. I smiled and pulled her along wanting to do as much possible.

It was amazing being at Disney with the people I loved. We walked out of the ride getting greeted by the warm sun. I had forgot how hot it was in Orlando.

"I could get used to this weather," I stated loving the warmth of the sun on my skin. Perrie giggled a little and turned to me "I'm hungry," she stated.

"We are before we left," I replied at my girlfriend. "That was three hours ago. Screaming is hard work," she muttered while using her other hand go rub her belly.

I saw a little kiosk and sighed. We walked up to it and saw that they had snacks. I signalled Perrie to get what she wanted.

"Let's see. Can I have two medium popcorns, a large soda, and a candy" Perrie told the guy.

"Yeah that will be $49,49" the guy told us. He looked up and smiled. "You're from little mix!" He said excitedly.

I giggled a little and told him "yeah we are. Please don't draw attention to us,"

He shook his head and said "My girlfriend is a huge fan. Do you mind getting a selfie or video message?" He asked me.

I shook my head and said "We would be honoured too," he smiled at me and took out his phone.

He held it up getting a good selfie angle. Perrie and I scooted in so he was in the middle of us.

We took two selfies before he said "This is so fucking cool," Perrie and I both laughed at him for saying that. We quickly recorded a video message for him so we could get on with our day at Disney.

We only got three days to do the parks, one day was a meet and greet and going into downtown area. Then we were leaving on the day after that.

I didn't mind since I got to spend my birthday and Christmas with Perrie not having to worry about the fans.

It was currently Christmas Eve. I was so excited and nervous to give Perrie my gift.

"What are you thinking about?" Perrie asked me while taking a sip from the drink. "Just us," I mumbled while blushing a little.

"Awwww," Perrie cooed while trying to take her free hand and poke my cheek. I giggled and took her hand with my free hand and shook my head at her.

She pouted a little, but quickly shook out of it when she saw a cartoon version of Elsa walking around.

"I have to get her autograph!" Perrie screamed like a little kid. "You are the only twenty-two year old with an autograph book," I said while laughing a little. No so we the mixers called us cute or babies. I sighed as I saw Perrie walking up to Elsa. I took my phone out, and took a photo of Perrie with Elsa.

I saw Perrie take out her phone. She must be doing that video diary thing. I smiled at how cute she looked when hugging Elsa.

I giggled and looked over seeing another ride that I wanted to ride.

"Perrie! Perrie!" I called for my beautiful girlfriend. She walked over to me and asked "What Jade?"

I pointed at the ride and she rolled her eyes at me. "Please," I begged while giving her a pouty lip. "Ugh why are you so damn cute?" She asked while giving me a glare that soon turned into a smile.

I smirked and started walking toward the line for the ride. After a good half a hour wait we were getting seated on the ride. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend anticipating the ride.

Perrie scooted closer to me. I could feel her getting worried. "Baba, it's going to be fine," I told her while grabbing her hand.

Perrie nodded and squeezed my hand. I smiled at her once the ride has started to move. I loved the rush you got not knowing what the ride would do. However Perrie hated it. I could tell from the look in her eyes.

I felt us start to go down a large hill. I could hear Perrie screamed as she squeezed my hand. Her nails digging into my skin making me scream. I knew Perrie didn't mean it but it still hurt. I looked over at her and gave her a small smile showing everything would be okay. She smiled back at me and screamed "I love you," I screamed back "I love you too,"

_______________________

"That was the best day in a while!" I sighed while looking lovingly at my girlfriend. She laughed at me while taking another bite from the pizza we brought in.

For us we loved just having a lazy night being ourselves, and not having to hide in the public. "What's so funny?" I whined at her.

"You're just so bloody cute when you get excited," Perrie said while standing up from the bed. She walked over to me and placed a small kiss on my lips.

I smiled and kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hers fell toward my waist.

We pulled away and Perrie spun me around and dipped me back in her arms. I giggled and looked up into her sparkling blue eyes. "I love you Perrie," I said while smiling at her.

She smiled back at me and whispered "I love you too Jadey," she pulled me up and wrapped me in a warm hug.

We stayed like that for a minute before hearing a knock on the door. We pulled away and Perrie went to answer the door.

"Hello losers!" We heard Jesy and Leigh-Anne call. I chuckled a little as Perrie rolled her eyes. "We're staying up all night for Chirstmas tomorrow!" Jesy screamed. Leigh held up a bottle of champagne and screamed "Girls Night!"

Perrie was chuckling a lot and sighed letting the two older girls in. She shut the door and sighed sitting on the bed we were sharing. This was going to be one long night.

________________________

Alright it's been a while!! But finally a update sorry I'm very busy! Anyway how did ya like it? Oh and happy birthday Harry! I'm thinking of starting a Narry fanfic. Should I?

Bye lovelies hope to update soon!

- Leah xx

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

13.3K 352 15
(Inspired by Secret Love Song and Secret Love Song Pt. II by Little Mix) Jade and Perrie. Part of a group of friends in school. That's all there is t...
26.4K 731 20
Two years after Little Mix split up, Jade is chucked in the jungle with a familiar face. How will they cope with seeing each other again? Jade and Pe...
65.6K 1.5K 23
**This the sequel to my other fanfic called "Fearless". Jade and Perrie think now that they're together and the past is firmly behind them that they...
14.3K 642 20
ᴏɴᴇ α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴ x ʟΙͺα΄›α΄›ΚŸα΄‡ ᴍΙͺx "You're such a loser Jade." I pushed him off my lap and a loud thump abrupted from the floor. He stood up and so did I. H...