He's my Nerd. Got it?

By heyitsmae68

"Even with that angelic face of his, there is a beastly character is hidden behind it just ready to come out"... More

Chapter 1- Meeting you
Chapter 2- High school
Chapter 3- Stuck with me
Chapter 4- Couple?!?
Chapter 5- Help me!
Chapter 6- Kiss
Chapter 7- Change in a good way
Chapter 8- Misunderstanding
Chapter 9- Sick
Chapter 10- The start
Chapter 11- Little by little
Chapter 12- love huh?
Chapter 13- Stalk you on your date
Chapter 14- Surprises
Chapter 15- Business talk with father
Chapter 16- Tyler...
Chapter 18- Farm
Chapter 19- Hate...
Chapter 20- The truth
Chapter 21- Without him
Chapter 22- The Plan
Chapter 23- Hey Partner
Chapter 24- Vacation Part I
Chapter 25- Vacation Part II
Chapter 26- Tell me
Chapter 27- Too Late?
Chapter 28- You and Me
Chapter 29- My one and only Nerd
Chapter 30- Ending

Chapter 17- Official

49.5K 1.6K 181
By heyitsmae68

I updated :] finally

I apologize that my update recently takes long. I've been busy advertising and such, also writing my other story Protecting my Ex :]

anyways, enjoy!

Chapter 17

My eyes fluttered, the room became less blurry. I shifted my head and looked from side to side, trying to remember what happened last night. Groaning in tiredness I felt warm and soft hand curled up with mine. That’s when realization hit me, I’m in Ty’s house, I’m sleeping in Ty’s house, Ty is holding my hands, we kissed, we embrace, I told him my feelings.

I quickly sat up and looked down at Ty who is sleeping soundly, like an angel. Leading my hands slowly towards him, I touched his soft brown hair. Trailing down to his face, I can’t help but notice how smooth and soft it was.

I pulled my hands away from him and brought my knees up to my chest, leaning my head on it. Thinking about last night he said something that I can’t quite remember, as hard as I can I tried to remember but nothing came in mind.

“I’m sorry, but I need to do it” I heard Ty mumbling words in his sleep.

“Ty, are you awake?” I shook him slightly getting slight nervous by what he said. Then I remember, last night he said “forgive me” my heart beat a little faster. What did he mean when he said that? My eyebrow furrowed and my chest tightened, he really is hiding something from me. But I didn’t hear a name, maybe it’s not me.

A yawn escapes from his mouth as he slowly woke up from his deep slumber. He grunted and opened his eyes slightly, squinting from the bright room. He looked at me for a second before stumbling backwards making a stumping sound on the cold wooden oak floor. I giggled as I watch him get himself together and stood up.

“You’re awake” he said sounding tired. Did he not sleep last night?

“Yeah, actually I just woke up” I lied, not wanting to ask him what he was dreaming about. But of course it’s none of my business, I may be wrong about my thoughts. He smiled and looked around the looking a little uncomfortable, I smiled at his actions. My eyes wondered somewhere else, and then I snapped.

“Oh Sh!t, school starts in thirty minutes” I said looking at the clock with horror.

It was funny how the atmosphere feels suddenly calm and happy not like a few moments the air feels awkward and uneasy. Ty and I scrambled back and forth through the house trying to get ready in time before class starts. Not having any clothes and all, I borrowed Ty’s clothes. He gave me his old clothes that don’t fit him anymore, sadly his shirt was too big so he grabbed me something from his mom’s dresser. Good thing his pants were small enough that it fits me, a little baggy but oh well. Besides whom am I to decline wearing Ty’s pants. Ok Callie, you’re going to far now.

After that crazy morning, we finally arrive at school just in time to make it to first period. Ty and I drifted in different ways and head to out classes. When I got in there, all eyes were on me.

“Ms. Evers glad you can make, please have a seat” the teacher said, I nodded and took and seat quickly still the center of attention. Do I really look different? I know that I usually go for designer clothes, but I don’t that bad right? I think It’s pretty hot actually, maybe I should this kind of style more often. You know fit t-shirts that show my stomach slightly and baggy pants making my curves stand out.

“Eep” I yelped, once again I’m like a deer surrounded by lions “ha-ha Sorry” I said laughing nervously.

“Ms. Evers, please stop interrupting the class much more than you’ve already had” I gave my angry teacher a smile. He went back to the writing on the white board.

I turned my head around and glared at Alex who I haven’t talked to for a while. ‘What?’ I mouthed at her. She grabs her pencil and wrote something on the paper, ripping it and throwing it to me. I raised my eyebrow from confusion before reading the note. ‘You’ve got some major explaining to do ;)’ it says. I think I know what this explaining will be. I sighed and gave her an annoyed smile, which she surely loves considering she just giggles when I do it.

Sitting in the classroom all morning was again boring as usual, same boring old discussion, same boring teachers, pretty much the same old, same old. Good news is, I can’t wait for my first date with Ty (I think) he didn’t really said it was a date. Any who, I still excited for later.

The bell rang interrupting my daydream about the date, half of the class were already gone including Alex who I thought was anticipating for my ‘explanation’. That girl has some serious issues, and I think it’s rubbing off on me. Not good. Grabbing my stuff I walked out of the room and into the hallways where every single student (literally) stopped walking. Just in case I jumped into conclusion I looked over my shoulder to see if there’s someone else, but nope. There was nobody but me.

“Do I really look that bad?” I asked irritated from the all the constant stares.

I was about to lose it when an arm suddenly wrapped around my shoulders, I looked up at Brent who had a smirk on his lips. He started to walk me to the cafeteria and to the back table with Alex waving for us. 

“Am I going to regret coming to school today?” I asked with a sigh

“Yeap, pretty much” Brent said coolly as we got closer to Alex, who was literally jumping up and down from excitement. Oh joy.

“You are so mean, how could you!” she yanked my arms making me sit down on the hard cold cafeteria chair.

“What?”

“You know, you and Ty. You guys are going out now right?” what the heck? Even I don’t know if we’re going out or not. Well that’s what I think, he never really asked me out...yet. I’m not desperate or anything.

“Uh” before I could continue, the power puff girls (the slutty version) made their come back. I looked at them with a bored expression waiting for them to say whatever they had to say, like c’mon haven’t they learn their lesson. Not mess with me, or else! That’s pretty much it, yeah I know Lame!

“What do you want?” I said with an emotionless tone

“Nothing much, just congratulating you for being the nerds girl friend” she suddenly said being all confident that she made fun of me which didn’t work at all.

“What do you mean?” I asked a smile just ready to come out.

“We asked nerdy if you guys are dating, and he said yes” Queen Blondie bragged as if she’d won this battle.

“Holy sh!t, really” my eyes glistened with glee, everything suddenly looks so beautiful. I ignored them and dashed out of the cafeteria and into the library where Ty was having some kind of argument with another student, de ja vu much? I walked over to them, listening to their very serious conversation.

“Look, I’m sorry if I didn’t hand this in on time. I was sick”

“Well I apologize as well, but you have to follow the library’s strict policy” Ty said adjusting his glasses, and typing something on the computer which made the student he was talking grunt.

“Come by here tomorrow morning, Mrs. Lorry will be waiting for you”

“Fine, whatever” he left the room, cussing under his breath.

I returned my gaze to Ty who was now looking at me with wide eyes, last thing I knew he quickly grabbed a pile of books and walked in a fast pace away from me.

“Ty!” I yelled running after him

“No running and shouting in the library please” He said quietly but loud enough so I could hear it.

This nerd, is he really going to do this to me after yesterday’s event? “Ty!” I hissed silently, slowing my pace down. “I thought you can’t run in the library, It looks like to me that you are” I said teasingly, I hear him sighed “I’m not running” he added. Before he could get away again, I tackled him on the floor.

“Got cha”

“Can’t you just ask me nicely, instead of tackling me? You could really pass to be a wrestler with your girl strength” he complained making pouty lips, the look that I love so much.

“It’s your fault for making it harder, you are so stubborn sometimes” I said tapping his nose lightly, he stiffened from my touch.

“Tell me something Ty, have you heard of any news going around school lately?” he’s so down to earth, I can’t help but tease him all the time.

“Uh, no not really” his eyes roamed around the room, leaving my eyes all lonely and empty.

“Hmm, that’s odd because I heard that a certain person said something about them going out”

He didn’t reply but gulped nervously, clearly thinking for the right words to say.

“Ty....” I whispered slowly, making him absorb my words.

“I told them you were my girlfriend” he said twisting us around, so I was now underneath him. His face swallowing my soul, capturing my heart, the way he always does it.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to blurt it out” his voice sending me to another dimension, yet again just like he always does to me.

“Stupid boy, I’m happy that you think of me now as a girlfriend”

“Wait?!? So you really want to be my girlfriend” he asked dumfounded

“Again stupid” I said hitting his shoulder playfully “of course, I would love to be your girlfriend. But” I trailed on leaning closer to his lips, making him back his head on the floor. “You gotta seal it with a kiss”  and so he did.

We exited the library holding hands, and smiling like kids opening their gifts on a Christmas day. Nothing can ruin this moment, but I spoke to soon. Queen Blondie and her crew, stepped in front us making me groan in frustration.

“So it is true” He yelped squeakily “Attention everyone Little Miss perfect is dating nerdy boy” she said chuckling. I sighed tirelessly stepping up so we were face to face.

“That’s right; better back off because he’s my nerd. You got that?”    

--

SO hate,like? tell me

Vote comment Fan :]

It's greatly appreciated <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 3.1K 33
I hate Justin so much. He is such a player that has gorgeous brown eyes and brown hair and that perfect smile. Wait what am I saying. Well, back to t...
2.9K 259 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
131K 3.8K 25
"Well, I like you," he said, stressing every word to make his point. "Would you go out with me?" "Uhhhh, yeah." A slow smile spread across her face...
153K 3.5K 30
Yes we all have heard that one story about the bad boy falling in love with the good girl, But girls can be pretty bad if you tempt them. So... A...