Chapter 18- Farm

Hey guys sorry, it's been a while. I was suppose to update yesterday, but then something came up.so sorry

I became so busy lately with school coming closer, I just got my schedule which I am not happy about.. :| -sigh- but hey it's life, you don't always get what you want..hopefully this school year would rock, even if i don't got any friends in most of my classes. -.-

ok I'll stop talking...

one more thing (sorry) I gave you guys lot's of romance, but it's time for a little drama... :D

 Vote comment fan? :DD <3

Chapter 18

Recap: “So it is true” He yelped squeakily “Attention everyone Little Miss perfect is dating nerdy boy” she said chuckling. I sighed tirelessly stepping up so we were face to face.

“That’s right; better back off because he’s my nerd. You got that?”   

-

Queen Blondie stood there stunned, confused, and embarrassed. I smirk at her idiotic look, like I said earlier nothing can ruin this moment. Ignoring all the attentions we’re getting, I hooked my arm with Ty’s loving the warmth and love he is pleasuring me.

“You really are something” Ty said grinning down at me.

“Yes I am” I said smiling and tippy toeing to give him a peck on the lips making him blushed like crazy. I don’t blame him though since he’s not really use to public display of affection; it’s cute that I’m his first. I think. Realizing what I just thought, am I his first kiss? Or is he a virgin? I slapped myself mentally trying to shake my thoughts aside. Going too far again Callie, I said to myself.

“Hey, you ok?” Ty said poking me on the side

“Huh?” I said blinking to reality, “Yeah, I was just thinking that’s all”

“By the way, you still owe me a date” I added

“Really? Are you sure?” teasing was not his thing, but its kind a cute on him.

“You’re right, it must be a dream” I said walking up ahead of him, smirking devilishly. A pair of strong hand grabbed me by the waist which was unexpected. A blush appeared on my face, turning around to face him my heart began to beat like crazy. Ty realize what he was doing and quickly he put both of his hands in the air making me snapped and burst into laughter.

“Oh Ty, I love you. You are too cute” I said pinching hi cheeks before walking away. I looked over my shoulder with a smile.

“C’mon boyfriend”

~

“I didn’t know you can drive” I said looking around the wide horizon. It was beautiful, the air felt just right. Not to warm not too cool, perfect for a long drive on my convertible which Ty is driving right now, he said and I quote “I’ll drive, I want it to be a surprise” unquote.