Unsent Letters #JustWriteIt #...

By Harrys_deepdimples

My letters to a guy that were never sent. I wrote every day to him, I didn't know where he was or lived, but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update/ please read
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Please read!
Update! Important!
I saw him
you know what?

Chapter 7

34 5 1
By Harrys_deepdimples

Dear you,
I miss you a lot. I really do. Sometimes I feel like I can't handle it and I loose my mind. I'm crazy for you. Stay with me a minute I swear I'll make it worth it. I know that this is my fault I should have been more careful. It's hard to live with pain everyday. I still manage to smile and laugh but, the second my smile goes away I feel like my feelings were a lie. I'm trying to say that when I'm happy and then suddenly I'm sad....I feel like that moment of being happy was a lie. You know since that day that I walked all the way to your house.....I've been traumatized. Of what? Well that's the thing....I don't know. But every time I'm in the car and pass by where I walked or go through to get to your house I feel, scared. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I remember being scared, really scared. It was the worst day of my life....at least that's what I think sometimes but there was sun shine behind that day, it was seeing you. I've never thought I would do something like that. I look back on that day and smile because it's different. What do I mean by that? I guess the day was just different because you were there. I actually made an effort to go talk to you. Isn't that amazing?! It was scary to me but I like the feeling. The tension of chasing you and trying to catch up was....just making my heart pound with excitement. That's the only day I have ever felt close to you. That's why I like it I guess. I'm still traumatized about that day and it's been like 2 months. I haven't seen you since then and I'm not expecting to see you soon. That brings tears to my eyes, knowing that I know I won't see you until the day comes. I'm scared to see you actually because I don't know what will happen. I don't know if it will last for a little bit. I don't know if I'll talk to you. I don't know if I'll be alone and not with my parents. I don't know if you will answer me. I don't know if you will care. I don't know if I'll take advantage of the moment. I don't know if that will be the last time I see you. I don't know if you moved. I don't know if you will be with your friend. I don't know if I'll look pretty to you. I don't know what will come next. I don't know if I'll be broken after you're gone. I don't if I'll make a move to tell you how I feel. I don't know if I'll see you at all.
My biggest fear right now is you.
I'm scared I won't see you and I'm scared of when I do. It's confusing I know. I think in the next letter I will tell you how I fell in love with you and my story of why I'm depressed, if you care. So I guess that's the end if my letter right now. I love you. Take care, please.
All the love,
You know my name X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7K 60
"Brie... I'm sorry. You're a great person and all, but I just don't-" "Stop," Brie said, a slight quiver to her voice. "Write it down. I'd rather rea...
337 6 11
I was used to being unnoticed, that was nothing new. But when the mystery boy at school starts paying a shocking amount of attention to me, I'm not q...
1.3M 66.7K 37
We all have someone who is hidden in the bottom of our hearts. When we think of him, we will always feel a little pain inside, but still we can't for...
1.1K 409 8
ʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴀᴄᴋꜱ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ••ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ...