I Choose You

By 1PurpleUnicorns1

Meet Prince Jackson Overland Frost. A cold, stubborn and spoilt prince who doesn't care about anyone else tha... More

1 The Young Prince
2 A Wife?!
3 First Impressions Are Everything
4 Memories Can't Be Forgotten
5 A Pig For A Princess
6 A Threat?
7 A Queen To Suspect
8 Princess Lessons
9 Creepy Sideburns
10 Truth To Be Heard
11 A Blushing Snowflake
A/N
12 A Kiss Under The Moonlight
13 Confused Feelings
14 A Dress Fit For A Princess
15 A Wonderfully Un-Wonderful Day
16 To Die Or Not To Die
17 The Fallen Prince
18 Into Wonderland
19 Castle Sweet Castle
20 Mrs Frost
21 Chocolate Thieves
22 The Frost Team
23 Playing Dead
24 Meeting The King
25 The Moon's Story
26 Start Of A Friendship
27 The Forgotten
Tagged!
29 Was It Eliza?
Chocolate Unicorns Dancing Up On The Rainbow
30 Some Fall While Some Rise
31 A Boogeyman In A Swamp
32 A World War III
33 The Devil's Doings
Do You Fold Your Toilet Paper Or Scrunch It?
34 Friends Aren't Always Friends
35 This Isn't Goodbye
36 Into A Whole New World
37 A Trip To The Dungeons
Tagged! Yes again!

28 A Prince, A King And Tears Of A Princess

4.6K 174 81
By 1PurpleUnicorns1

Elsa stared at her mother in confusion. Iduna wore a frown. The hallway was quiet and no maids were seen. Iduna had said that she wanted a word with Elsa privately. She sounded serious and hurt for some reason.

The princess began to worry. She waited for her mother to start saying something. But she never opened her mouth. She looked as if she could burst into tears at any moment.

"Are you okay mother?" Elsa asked. Iduna sighed sadly as she gave the box she received to her daughter.

"Open it," she ordered.

Elsa looked at her then at the box. It wasn't her birthday or anything. And it wasn't near Christmas either. "What is it?" She opened it and her eyes immediately widened. She examined the two photos and she read the note.

Her hands were shaking. Her eyes were watering up. She looked up at her mother. "S-she really gave you this?"

Iduna nodded. "And she invited us to her birthday party."

Elsa smiled happily. "S-so are we going?"

"No."

She didn't say anything elsa after that. Elsa looked at the photo of her family. She smiled sadly. She was forced to erase every single bit of memory of her sister she had.

The time when she and her father went out and saw the stars, every picnic they went on, the time when she cried out for her father, all those memories had Anna in it. She was there seeing the stars, she was there playing with Elsa, she was there crying out for their father, she was there with her every step of the way through.

"Mother please," she begged. "Anna didn't do anything wrong. She just–"

"Didn't do anything wrong? You were there Elsa!" Her mother snapped. Elsa flinched. "You were there and you know that what she did was wrong."

"But she didn't do anything wrong! She found love. She found someone who she could love." Tears were flowing through her cheeks. She just wanted to see her sister. She just wanted the three of them to live happily together as a family.

Iduna glared at her. "She found love and she ran away. Do–do you know how worried I was? Do you know what troubles she caused me to go through?"

"She ran away because she was scared. She was scared of you. She was scared that you were going to reject their relationship."

Elsa panted. All the yelling was making her feel exhausted. But she won't give up. She has to make her mother realise that Anna didn't do anything wrong. She was innocent.

"And how do you know?" Iduna questioned.

"Because she told me!" Elsa exclaimed.

Iduna widened her eyes. "She told you?"

The princess nodded with red puffy eyes. Iduna couldn't believe it. Anna told Elsa and not her. She didn't tell her own mother. Was she that scared? Was she that afraid to tell her the truth? If Anna told her, nothing like this would have happened. Her mother and Elsa wouldn't be so worried. They wouldn't have gone for a search. They wouldn't have been crying for the whole day. Iduna would have thought about it and maybe accepted their relationship.

She kept the tears from falling as she turned the frown into a straight line. "I'm not accepting her as my daughter. You're my only child."

"But–"

"No," she said as she turned around. Her back was facing Elsa. "You can't do anything to make me take her back in."

Elsa bit her trembling lips. With one swish of wind, she turned back and ran. Her tears were flying. TinkerBell saw her and tried to ask her why she was crying. But Elsa didn't stop. She ran and ran through the corridors. She even ignored Jack.

The princess finally reached her bedroom. She opened the door and shut it without not much force. She slid down with her back against the door.

For once, she wanted a full family. She wanted her father, her mother and her sister in one room together with her. Even if it was just one moment. Even if it wasn't forever. She wanted to experience the life with a happy family, like back when she was little.

Her tears flowed uncontrollably and splattered onto the ground. There was a knock on the door.

"Elsa?" Jack called. "Elsa, open the door. Why are you crying?"

There was no answer.

"Elsa please. Open the door."

She didn't respond.

"We're the frost team, remember? Elsa I want to help. Just open up."

She didn't answer. She couldn't open her mouth to answer. She heard him sigh. She heard footsteps vanish through the hall.

Elsa put her head in her hands. It was Anna's birthday in two weeks. She at least wanted to wish her a happy birthday. She was family. No matter what, you can't just erase family members from your life.

They were sisters. They were family. But now, it seems like they're strangers living in an unknown world.

*~*

Jack sighed a he ran his hands through his hair. Elsa was upset for some reason. He wanted to ask her why, he wanted to confront her but how is he going to do that if he can't even get through the door?

She was talking to her mother and ended up crying her eyes out. Jack's eyes widened. Her mother, she must know what happened. But where was she? The castle was too big that she could be anywhere.

He heard voices coming from his mother's room. He put his ears on the door.

"I will never forgive her!" Iduna exclaimed.

"She's your daughter. Someday, you would have to," said the Queen.

There was a long silence. "I can't and I'll never will."

"Just go to her birthday par–"

"No! How many times do I have to tell you, Elise? I can't forgive her!"

Jack stood straight as he removed his ear from the door. What were they talking about? Jack didn't have a clue. There was so much stuff going on. And it looked like it was just him that was oblivious to what they were talking about. It was only him who didn't know what was going on.

The prince groaned in frustration. First, he finds out that Elsa got kidnap, then he finds out that his father is alive and now, Elsa is crying and he doesn't know what to do. Will there ever be a day where it's only Jack that knows a secret? Will there ever be a day where Jack finds out something that no one else knows? Well, there isn't a chance.

Jack sighed. He didn't know what to do. If he knocked on Elsa's door again, she wouldn't open up. If he asked his mother what on earth was going on, she wouldn't say anything. If he asked Iduna, she wouldn't say anything either. What does a prince have to do for him to know the things that are going on around the castle?

Oh that's it. He doesn't need to stay in the castle. He could go into the village. That's a great idea! But the last time he visited, people were crowding around him like he was treasure. He could disguise himself. His eyes beamed up in excitement. That's it. But how?

TinkerBell was walking up the corridor. Jack grinned as he approached her. "I need you to help me."

Guess it's time for a makeover.

*~*

Of course it's not literally a makeover. Jack wasn't literally going to wear makeup. He wore a big black coat that reached his knees. He had sunglasses on and a hat that covered his hair. To sum the whole outfit up, he looked like a completely suspicious person.

He had luckily convinced the guards to not to come with him. If they did come, then Jack was obviously going to get spotted as the prince.

He let out a sigh of relief as he walked around the village. At last, he was seen as a normal person. There weren't any guards, there weren't any people swimming around him and he certainly did not need to wear posh clothes.

A smile stretched across his face as he walked over to a market that sold fruit. He took out some coins as he grabbed some oranges. Paying the shopkeeper, he turned around and carried on walking. Where shall he go next?

Maybe I'll go to the forest.

Yes the forest. The forest where he and Elsa first met. Smiling, he walked ahead, peeling an orange. He received some odd looks from the people of the village. They don't even recognise him. Oh he is just so clever.

He walked on until finally, he reached the path of the forest. He took a step inside. Jack walked and walked, exploring the nature.

"You were really brave back then," a voice said. It sounded so familiar. Jack stopped as the voices came closer.

"Yes I was. And you were the weak one who screamed like a girl," another voice. This sounded like his father but more deeper. His eyes widened. could it be?

Suddenly, two figures were seen. They came into the light and Jack's eyes widened even more. It was the exact replica of his father except he had a long beard. He stared at him with his mouth open. Next to him, was Gaston, the one that worked for Hans.

His eyes were locked with the King's. He grinned as he rushed over to him, giving him a big hug. The King went stiff. "Um...who are you?"

Oh that's right. Jack still had his disguise on. "Father, it's me," he said as he took off his sunglasses and hat.

The King widened his eyes as he embraced him in a bear hug. Jack was panting for air as his father finally let go.

Gaston looked confused. "May I ask, why is your son looking like a suspicious guy?"

"He has his reasons," said Aster. Jack turned to Gaston with a glare.

"What are you doing here?" Gaston gulped. When the prince was angry, he was angry.

The King sighed as he smiled. "Guess I have a lot of explaining to do. So, let's start with the bear, shall we?"

A/N: Hello, it's me. I've been wondering where all the unicorns have been. All my life, I've searched for them. But I couldn't find them. Hello from the human world! Just want to say hello to you unicorns!

*Clears throat*

I make up really weird songs I tell you. Once I made a song about gummy bears.

*clears throat again*

Sooooo, how was it? Was the chapter good?

Vote? Comment? Like? Follow?

Bye unicorns!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.9K 44
"May I offer you to stay at my humble abode perhaps?" It was a question that changed both their lives. The moment Elsa agreed they knew after that...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...
110K 2.3K 14
❝A winter spirit and a princess form a bond that lasts until the end of time.❞ Elsa has shut everyone out and has closed her heart from the people s...
1.8K 111 21
"You must discover life on your own. What you'll experience can't be taught with words, it can only be lived." My mentors' words rang softly in my ea...