My Vampire King | ✔

Bởi Maryleaf123

Completed» (11 August, 2016) ☆☆☆ April is given a task to complete in a dark ni... Xem Thêm

Author Note
⏩Ch#1⏪
⏩Ch#3⏪
⏩Ch#4⏪
⏩Ch#5⏪
⏩Ch#6 ⏪
⏩Ch#7⏪
⏩Ch#8⏪
⏩Ch#9⏪
⏩Ch#10 ⏪
Special NOTE
My other books.
The Royal Mate
IMP A/N
IDOL
A/N

⏩Ch#2⏪

44.4K 1.2K 310
Bởi Maryleaf123

April's POV

I woke up with the suns rays hitting my face.

Opening and closing my eyes thrice and heaved a sigh of relief.

Thank god, It was just a dream.

I stood up lazily and walked towards the large mirror beside my wardrobe.I looked at myself in the mirror, a girl with messy blonde hair, brown eyes, a button nose, and small pink lips. My eyes were a little swollen because of the tiredness.

I still felt sleepy.

I think I ran too much in my dream, I thought to myself.

I took a shower and changed into a white shirt with black jeans and a pair of black sneakers. I put on a coat, took my purse and headed outside to drink coffee.

 As I exited the building , my phone started ringing.

"Hey April. How're you?." May said softly

"Hey! I am fine, what about you?" I said in a cheerful voice.

"I-uh I'm fine. Are you okay? " she asked me.

"Yea, I'm fine. " I replied while raising my eyebrows upwards.

"What are you doing?" she said slowly

"I'm going to the cafe, to drink coffee. Wanna join?" I asked her

"Yea sure." she said

While I was crossing the street, I got weird vibes from the forest. I ignored it and walked away. 

I reached the cafe and saw May sitting in a booth.

"Hey May." I smiled and hugged her

"Hey April." She was a little hesitant.

"You okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yea, I am fine. Its just, I'm really sorry April." she said, scratching her head.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked her confused.

"I'm talking about yesterday, April. When you came back home after completing the task, you looked so mad. Remember?" she said in a single breath.

Fuck.

It was freaking real. It wasn't just a dream. I really do have to meet him today. 

My eyes went wide. I gulped.

"April? You okay there?" she said worried

"Y-yea, I'm just not feeling that well today. " I said, trying my hardest to give her a smile.

"You can share your problem with me, you know that right?" She said while holding my hands.

I know, I know and I want to tell you everything but I don't want you to get killed. 

"I know, I know." I said, gripping her hands hard in mine," Thank you for everything you've done for me." 

"Uh, okay?" she said with a confused face.

We talked for hours, went to her house and organized a small party with all my friends. They didn't know why I wanted to do this, all of a sudden. I was having a party to gather my last memories with them before dying. I knew i was being over dramatic but i had a gut feeling that something was going to happen tonight.

Something big, that would change my life.

It was past 7 when I reached my apartment. I called my parents and talked to them the longest I have done in my whole life. I said goodbyes to them and cried. Today was my last day in this world.

I couldn't believe it, I had imagined so much. 

I will no longer see my crush, get married and have kids. 

It's called life April, I tried to console myself. 

Everyone in this world has to die today or tomorrow. Today is my day. I'm happy that I'm dying with beautiful memories. 

The clock struck 9:30. 

April say bye to everything. 

Acting brave, I put a smile on my face and went to get ready. 

At least before dying I should get ready like I'm going to meet someone. 

After a little fancy touch to my clothes and a little makeup, leaving my phone behind, I left the building to reach my destination.

This time I walked at snails pace. I took my time, thinking of everything that had happened in my life, good or bad. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and correct all my mistakes. But mistakes leads us to a new path and makes us stronger as a person, and they are meant to happen.

I blew air from my mouth as I reached the tunnel. This was my death place.

A young girl April found dead in an abandoned tunnel, is what the news will be about tomorrow.

Well, at least I'll be Famous after I die. I've always wanted to become famous.

I opened the door with all my might and went inside. I climbed up the stairs and reached the open space. I looked around to find him, but found nobody. I moved forward towards the high wall of tunnel and stood on my tips to see outside the tunnel, but the wall was high enough. 

Suddenly I felt hands snake around my waist from behind. Hot breath hit my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"You're here." Edward turned me around. He was wearing a white shirt with black jeans,a  black coat with a red rose in his hands. He was looking gorgeous.

"This is for you." He gave me the red rose.

"Why do this when you're gonna kill me anyway."I said, acid dripping from my mouth," And this flower? I think you put flowers on graves, you don't give flowers to the one you're gonna kill." 

"I'll explain everything to you on the way," he said, grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, as he lead me outside the tunnel.

"To a restaurant for dinner." He said, moving easily through the dark night, while I struggled to walk without falling on my face.

"What if people saw you?"

"They won't suspect anything." he said, making circles on my hand with his thumb.

I nodded.

We reached a restaurant near my street. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and followed me inside. Only a few people where there. He chose to sit far behind, away from everyone.

The waiter came and took our orders. Just like Edward had said, the waiter didn't suspect anything.

"Okay, Now promise me you wont shriek or run away,"he said with a small smile,"Your shriek is pretty ear damaging." 

I blushed and nodded.

"Vampires, as you've heard about, are real. I proved that to you yesterday. " he said.

I listened, full attention on him.

"I'm what the Vampires see as the king of the whole Vampire world. We have covens or groups, you can say. Vampires have soulmates means their other half. Only meant for them, they cant live without each other. They-."

I cut him in between," They become strong and they feel complete. They feel attracted to each other. You have a choice to either accept or reject your beloved. So soulmates are like your other piece of half. With whom you can't live without." I said, as i remembered the content from the books i read about myths

"How did you know all this?" he said looking shocked.

"Um, I've read many books about myths and there was some information about vampires in there too." I laughed a little after seeing his reaction.

"Well as you already know all this soulmate part, let me tell you the hardest part. Please, listen first and don't cut my sentence. Its going to sound very shocking to you" he said with a weak smile

"Okay " I said, my inside twisting in nervousness.

"I also have a beloved, and that is you."He said.

"W-what! Me?" I pointed to myself shocked.

"Yes, you." he said with a smile.

"But how? I mean I'm human and you're a vampire?" I whispered, confused

"Doesn't matter who you are, human or a vampire. The bond works on humans as well, if they are your beloved. You can have all time you need, no rush." he said

"I-I can't say anything. It's so sudden. It's hard to believe that vampires exist and let alone believe that I am your mate." I said.

It was a lot to take in.

"I understand. But at least give me a chance. Take your time. And whatever you choose, I will accept it." He said with a small smile

The waiter came and placed our orders on the table.

"Shall we eat?" he said, giving me a breath taking smile. My knees become weak looking at his gorgeous smile.

I nodded. We ate spaghetti with meat balls, lasagna and pizza.

We ate in silence. After finishing eating. He filled both of our glasses with wine. I took a sip of my wine while he stared at me.

"April. I promise you. I'll keep you safe with my life. I know this is all new to you you would be afraid and won't trust me now. But I want you to trust me. I'll die protecting you. I'll love you , cherish you everyday. Just be mine. Give me a chance. I know, this is weird to you, you're bonded to a vampire. But give me one chance to prove myself to you." he said, with a pleading look in his eyes.

No one has ever said that to me nor showed me this much care, except my parents of coarse. I can probably never get someone so loving and caring. 

He's a vampire, so what? He's hot as hell.

I've got a good chance and i don't want to lose it. I don't need anything , I just want someone to love me and here he is already dying for me.

"Do I have a choice in it?" I asked softly, feeling nervous.

"Yes love, I won't force you into anything. If you don't wanna be mine, I'll find a way to live." he said, giving me a weak smile. It touched the core of my heart. He was perfect in every way. I nodded.

"I just need some time to process all this."I said. 

He nodded and we resumed eating.

"What's your age?" I asked him while taking a sip from my wine.

"I'm 5 hundred years old." he said while holding my hands with his genuine smile.

"Wow, you're so old." I said making a funny face.

He laughed. Even his laugh was hot.

Am I going crazy?

"Love, I'm young, look at my killer body. " he said pointing to his muscular body. I could see his packs from his tight shirt. My mouth watered at this. I quickly shook my head.

I just hummed and blushed.

"How old are you?" he asked me

"I am 18 years old and very very young compared to you." I said while sticking my tongue at him. He laughed again.

"But for human age you look like 23, right?. I said

"Yes, you guessed right. For human age I'm about 23 years old." he said nodding his head.

We talked all night. I was feeling sleepy my eyes were closing.

"You should go home." he said while I yawned.

"Yea, You're right. I'm very sleepy right now. " I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, time to go home." he said, kissing me on the head and cheeks,"Visit me tomorrow, okay?" he added, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Sure." My mouth worked on its own before my brain could think of anything.

I said my byes to him and ran away to my apartment. As soon as i reached my apartment , I fell on my bed without changing into my night clothes.

I was smiling like a fool.

He was nice loving and caring. What else would a women need in a man?

Should I trust him?

Should I give him one chance?

I slept with a smile on my face, thinking about Edward. 

*~*~*~*

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.2M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
1.5M 48.3K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
44.4K 1.4K 36
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...