Elemental Heirs

By markjincupid

Seven boys found themselves tangled in an ancient legend leading them in a dangerous pursuit of long forgotte... More

Prologue: The Legend
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
READ PLEASE
Chapter Twenty Six
I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Fifteen

3.2K 111 58
By markjincupid

Chapter 15: Jinyoung's POV

So after that close call with the hunters, here I am wide awake beside Mark on my bed. He found me a while ago on the veranda and tried comforting me. It helped but I was still pretty much bothered with what had happened. What if we were taken away? What if they kidnapped us to lure our friends into their trap?What if they killed us? These thoughts were bugging me and I couldn't even close my eyes coz the image of the hunters, looking like insane people ready to rip us apart, kept on flashing in my thoughts.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you asleep yet?" a deep voice suddenly echoed in my ear. It was Mark of course. My face was buried in his chest as we both tried to get some decent sleep.

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry,"

"It's okay. What's bothering you though? It's almost dawn but you clearly haven't sleep yet," he murmured sleepily on top of my head as he comfortingly rubbed my back.

"I just can't sleep,"

"Well obviously," he said and I could sense he was rolling his eyes at me. Then he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes while asking, "Why though?"

I bit my lip. I was thinking of lying to him but I know it wouldn't work so I finally decided to tell him what was bothering me. He was quiet for a while as if thinking of something so I turned around from him, my back facing him. "Just sleep hyung, I'll be fine," I told him.

The next moment I felt his hand on my waist , pulling me close against him. "But you need to sleep too. We're moving out later this day so you need get some rest," he whispered.

"I know hyung but I can't bring myself to sleep. Not with those hunters' faces taunting me,"

He got quiet again. I was hoping he fell asleep but moments later he asked, "Then do you want me to tire you a bit?"

What the hell did he mean by that?

"How? And what-" I was about to ask him how andwhat he meant by that when suddenly his hand on my waist slowly inched under my shirt. "H-hyung what are you doing?"

"Told you I'm gonna tire you a bit. And I'll try to make you forget those horrible faces. Let me? Please?" he asked and by now I sure as hell know what he's referring to. Should I let him?

Though in my mind I was still figuring out what to say, my head nodded on it's own giving him the permission he needed.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good at the same time," he said seductively and I can't help but to blush at the thought of it.

My back was still against his chest as his hand continued to slowly caress my heated skin. His other hand was supporting his head with his elbow against the mattress and I'm sure he's staring down at me, looking at my every expression.He pushed my shirt up to my chin, dropping some wet kisses on my nape as he did.

I felt shivers run down my spine and soonmy whole torso was exposed to him. He touched and explored the expanse of my chest down to my abs. My skin felt like burning from where he touches it. He whispered my name right beside my ear making me turn my head to look at him. As soon as I did, his lips was on mine, kissing and nipping all the while his hand moved lower till it reached the bulge on my pants. I clamped my legs by impulse as I felt his hand over my growing hardness.

I whimpered in the kiss as his hand slowly massaged the growing tent down there. He used his leg to nudge mine apart, giving him easier access to what he was touching between my legs. I couldn't keep with the kiss anymore so I pulled away and buried my face on my arms.

I was panting heavily. After a while I felt him undoing the strings of my sweatpants then proceeding to slip his hand under it. I couldn't stop the throaty groan that escaped my lips even if you paid me.

Pleasure was running rapidly through my veins and into my system as Mark continued rubbing my length through the fabric of my boxers. I was sweating badly now, breath cut short every time he squeezes a little harder. He's so good with his hands. God it just felt so good.

And as if it wasn't enough for him, Mark slipped his other hand beneath me till it reached my chest. I moaned and whimpered as he started to play with my nipple, pulling it and pinching it hard.

"You sound so good Jinyoungie. I never thought my baby could get this hard," he smirked and I felt him squeeze my length making me yelp.

"S-shut up hyung," I replied weakly, hands clutching and unclutching the pillow under my head.

"Lay on your back babe," he said as he pulled his hand out from my pants. I did as he said and lay flat on my back with him hovering beside me, not completely on top of me.

"Keep your voice low okay? Don't want the others to wake up, do we?" he asked and I nodded. But can I really keep quiet with him doing this to me? I doubt that.

Then his hand was on me again. Just lightly rubbing my still clothed rock hard length.

"Spread your legs babe." I did.But I only spread them a little wider. He chuckled then he used his leg to spread mine further. I swallowed hard. I know I'm not naked and all but he's making me feel so exposed.

"Nervous?" he asked as he felt my thighs trembling from his touch. I didn't answer. I just stared straight in his eyes, his tousled hair and at the sheepish grin on his lips. I kept staring until I had to shut my eyes from the sudden pleasure his hand was giving me. This time that hand slipped completely under my boxers to my bare length and grabbing it on the base.

"So hot and hard," he commented and for a moment I thought he wasn't the Mark I knew – Mark that's quiet, calm and cold. This Mark right now is a hot damn tease.

"M-mark,"

"Yes babe?"

"Please,"

"Please what?"

"Let me come." I sounded desperate but I didn't care. In fact I actually was. My throbbing length was starting to hurt from all the stimulation and begging for release.

Without saying anything, Mark lowered his head and latched his mouth on my nipple and at the same time his hand was jerking and tugging me harshly down there. It was too much and I can't help but squirm and moan louder. I let out a surprised yelp as he bit my nub lightly. My thighs were trembling harder now and I wanted to clamp my legs together if it weren't for his leg that's keeping them wide open.

"M-ma- ahh! Oh god..." I whimpered a lot louder. He came up to me and kissed me hard.

"You gonna come?" I nodded. "Come for me babe,"

And that did it. With one last tug I felt myself spilling my load over his hands. He pulled my boxers low enough so that the tip of my length was pointing on my stomach and my cum was directly spilled there.

My head was spinning and I shut my eyes tightly, back arched from the bed and mouth hanging agape as I screamed dry from my release. I know he was staring at me as I shudder through my orgasm so I refused to open my eyes even if it was already over. I was too embarrassed.

"God Jinyoung, that was the hottest thing I saw and felt," he whispered before kissing me gently and I could feel his own boner pressing on my thigh.

"What about you?" I asked between my heavy pants, eyes still closed as I tried to regain my senses. He snickered.

"It's fine, you can help me some other time,"

How sweet of him. But as much as I feel guilty for not helping him with his own big problem, I got pretty tired and I yawned shamelessly causing him to giggle.

"See? I knew I can tire you till you feel sleepy. Now go sleep. There's still an hour or two till the sun rises." I nodded and immediately drift to dreamland.

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes only to shut it back again. The lights in my room was on and it hurtmy eyes. Who the heck turned it on?

And so I tossed and turned and eventually stopped when I remembered what happened a few hours ago.

Mark tiring me off. And by that I mean him jerkingme off!I freaking came in his hands!

I groaned once again and buried my face on my pillow as embarrassment wash over me. It's not the first time I hand a hand job but it's definitely the first time somebody has touched and jerked me rather than me doing it to myself. How the heck can I face him now? I know Mark and I would eventually do stuffs like this as a couple but I didn't expect it to be this soon. I enjoyed it. Hell yes, I loved it! But I still felt shy about it. What do I do now?

"Finished blushing over there?" Mark's amused voice suddenly ringed behind me. I groaned even more.

He laughed. The nerve of this guys to laugh at me!

"Hey, don't hide from me, please?" he said as he scooted closer to me to which I answered by squirming away from him. "Why are you being so shy?" he giggled.

"Shut up. And don't laugh at me!"

"Then stop being bashful over there. Your cheeks are burning non stop since you woke up," he pointed out. "C'mon Jinyoungie, it's past 10am, we need to eat breakfast and pack up. We're moving out at five."

"Fine, whatever. Just stop laughing at me please," I replied while finally sitting up to look for my slippers.

When we got out, all eyes landed on us. Everybody was at the living room eating boxes of pizza and they all turned and smirked at the sight of us.

"Oooh~, so fire boy slept on water dude's room, eh? How was your night? Hot or cold?" Jackson teased and my cheeks instantly heated up. Geez.

"Oh my god! Jinyoung hyung's blushing!" Bambam blurted.

I glared at them and muttered a stuttering "S-shut up," to which only made them tease us more. I ignored them and went straight to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee.

"Stop embarrassing him. We just slept, okay – as in eyes closed." I heard Mark told them.

"I don't know Mark hyung. As far as I remembered I saw you entered your room last night, how come you woke up on a different room, hmmm?" Youngjae asked mischievously.

"He can't sleep so I stayed to make sure he does. Now stop questioning me," Mark said impatiently. I smiled at that. It's funny how Mark can be so cold and threatening, like his usual self, when we're with the others and he would turn into a fucking tease when we're alone. It also felt nice to know that I'm the only one to see the other side of Mark Tuan.

"Then how'd you know he can't sleep?" Jaebum probed. From where I was standing in the kitchen I can al of them staring amusedly and teasingly at Mark.

"None of your business," came a reply from Mark which earned a fit of chuckle from everybody else.

"Hi hyung," Yugyeom greeted as he too came to the kitchen. I smiled at him and extended my arms knowing that he wanted a hug. And he did. He instantly fitted his overgrown self on my arms. "How are you feeling? Are you okay now?" he asked.

"I am Yugie, don't worry too much, okay?" I told him.

Ever since Mark and I became official as a couple Yugyeom too became really close to me. And now I see why Mark's so overprotective towards him. Yes, he's big and he looks strong but he's just too young, dependent and scared like Bambam. Only that it's always evident on Bambam whereas Yugyeom hides it through his tough strong looks.

"Are you okay though? You look like you haven't had enough sleep too?"

"I'm fine. I was just worried with you and Bambam last night,"

"We're fine now. Look, Bambam's even smiling and joking with the others over there." I pointed to the rest who are busy interrogating and teasing Mark on the living room.

"Okay then. I'm happy that you're fine," he said as he smiled brightly at me. "Let's go eat before they finish all of the pizza."

And that how I found myself being on the hot seat again while munching pizza. They just wouldn't stop teasing and I also couldn't stop blushing. The fact that I can't stare directly at Mark only added to their amusement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 836 29
-a markgyeom fic in which mark babysits his neighbors' kid, yugyeom and falls in love. they go through ups and downs in their relationship, but in th...
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
169K 10K 27
im jaebum being the most popular kid is confident with himself and one day he found himself being interested to choi youngjae, the boy who couldn't g...
9.6K 552 18
One day, strangers meet in unusual circumstances... They quickly become best friends. Love gradually starts to grow within them... With obstacles sto...