Chasing After Lucy

By EeveeLlama

When Lissana comes back. Lucy is treated poorly. So she leaves to go train. Following were the stars point sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
10
11
12
I got tagged
I wont be updating for awhile
Untitled Part 16

Chapter 4

74 2 0
By EeveeLlama

"Us"

Ami POV

I looked up to see 8 people my age. I set ona down

"Hmm? Who are you?" I asked

"What you don't remeber me sweety" said a boy with black and green hair. I felt blaz's hand find mine from behind me.

"Really who are you?" I asked. Taking off my lose jacket to show my tight white shirt. In Dramen I was the not busty weak girl. But now. Well I'm not the busty curvy one woman army.

Raven POV

This can't be my lolli. Amia. This girl had short hair. A cold look in her eyes. Atleast D chest. Curves. Her voice wasn't like a swift breeze it was more like a wave. This girl I don't reconize her.

"Wait amia is that really you?" Asked Veronica

"Yeah I'm Amia. Daghter of Dramen. Now tell me who you are and why you were with sissy or else" she said. Lifting her hand. A dynamo at her finger tips. Her eyes like euns. Sharp and like a hawks. But blue and not brown

"Or else what?" I asked. A smirk crossed her face

"You 'now you remind me of a bad memorie" she said to me

"Sissy. Put the weapon down" soothed ona.

"Why?" Asked amia

"Because" ona sighed

"You know when the nobles and are parents were killed and there kids were not there?" Asked ona. Wait amia and ona were there. I heard from a dying soulder about a girl defeating part of the other army and escaped with a young Girl. We all thought that they died.

"Yes" she said. Her eyes still trained on us

"Well you thought they were dead. They aren't. This is them"  said ona. The dynamo dropped like a stone. Amia's eyes closed and opend calmly

"That's not true" she said.

"Same here. We can't belive that the weak non busty and strong girl we know is you." Said anastasia

"If you really are them....then I have a question." Said amia

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked

"Why did you leave? Why did you leave me and ona to die with your parents? When if you were there they could've been saved? Why?" Asked amia. Anger seeping through.

"W-what?" Said veronica

"I defeated the ones attacking. I couldn't save are parents. I saved Ona. I kiled mine and your parents killers. What did you do?!" Yelled amia

"We we hid. For are safety. What's the point of dying if your the only ones left!" I said. A giggle escaped amia. A smile spread

"This your dffrence from me" said amia

"What?" Asked Luna

"See your parents said they loved you. They said you were all perfect. I agreed since I was the weakest. But who fought her way out with a 4 year old on her back and her mothers spear and fathers dynamos in tow. Not you. I did. I learned magic. I got over raven. I fell in love. I raised Ona. So what did you do. I expect a answer tommorw. Meet me at the gardens at 8 sharp." Said amia

"Youhave no right to-" veronica started to say before amia was on her. Amia had veronica face first in the ground her arm bent back.

"Yes I do. Now good bye" said amia. Getting up and walking to the tall man with white hair and red eyes. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. To all of are shock she kissed back. They parted and grabbed ona's hand. 

"Hmm.....My room should be this trajectory. Hmmm only need about two pounds of fource." Said amia as she moved around tsk'ing

"Ready" she asked. Ona and the man nodded. Amia squatted down. On the balls of her feet like she was going to jump. She closed her eyes and then opend them.

"Bye Bye" she said before she took off. Like a rocket with ona and the man in tow. A small crater were she was. The amia we knew is completly gone. The other one was sweet, shy, contrable. Long haired princess. But this one. She looks like a model molded by war. Her hair cut. Her eyes sharp like a hawks. Tight clothes. Also a new lover. 

"Oh my god" I said

"Yeah.  What does she mean what did we do?" Said Jared

"Well I knew that would happen" said Noah. Yeah a girls name is noah. Deal with it.

"How?" I said. A smile played her red lips. Her long purple hair put in pig tails and her fathers brown eyes gave me a wink

"Were traitors. We left them to die. I don't know the full extent of what happend. But amia or the angels lamet gave up her inncoent facade she produced. She left us behind in a flurry. Throwing off the protective cover of us. Gaining her power." Said noah.

"How? Why is she the Angels Lamet" I said. The Angels Lamet is what we Dramens call the new queen or goddess. Amia was only a small noble. When we left we thought she would be killed. But that's not true.

"Amia already has a king. A resoulve and the beauty of Veronicas and Jareds mom" said noah

"She doesn't look special though" said Jared

"That's because we still think that she's the Amia from 8 years ago. Her soul grew like a star. Her body grew to be amazing. Her power makes me shiver. She looks so much like her mom and dad. She practicly raised ona with her own hands. This Amia is a amia that doesn't need us. But also what did we do? We ran away for we were to afraid. Now I know amia is the one who avenged everyone" said noah. Resim noahs brother put his hand on her shoulder. His spikey red hair and mothers brown eyes looked at us.

"Well we should rest up before tommorw. Since we have a knew queen angry at us" said Resim. The image of amia now burned into my head.

Amia POV

I burst into tears when we got to my room.  Ona sat on my lap as she hugged me on my bed. Blaz's hair covering his eyes.

Ona POV

sniffle. More sobbing from sissy. Her tears dropping onto my sleeves. My head burried into the crook of chest. Her head with mine. Her hair tickling my cheeks as she cries. All the years of pent up sadness and greif let out in a sickining storm of loud crying and yelling to her self. I've never seen sissy like this. And I never want to see this again. I felt strong arms wrap around me and sissy. Blaz's strong tan hands hugging us From behind. Sitting on the bed with us. Sissy fell asleep a hour later held by blaz and holding me. Blaz wasn't comfortable leaving sissy. So I aloud him to lay down with sissy and be by her. He fell asleep also as I prepared Dinner. Todays dish was Rice with some green beans. With chicken in sweet and sour sauce. The drink is hot apple cider. While it was cooking I went to sissy clouset. I choose a  out fit for her tommorw. It was a light blue short long sleeved dress. That  goes 8 inches abouve the knees. A pair of short shorts for the under. A pair of white high heeled boots that go 4 inches abouve the knee. A necklace with a white heart charm and two blue braclets with a white heart charm to add to the charm. Then a white belt with a loop to hold the seth for sissys knife. A light blue ribbon to tie into her hair. I laid it out on a bean bag chair by the window. Dinner was done a few minutes after that so I woke sissy and blaz up. We ate quietly. Sissy thanked me for choosing her out fit and the food. The reason I choose that out fit was I'm showing how she changed so much. It will show off her curves and body. While giving a boost to her pretty face.

"Good night sissy!" I said. It was like 9PM right now.

"Good night ami-sama!" Said blaz

"Good night!" She said. We closed the door. I waved goodbye and walked to my room right by the stairs to the throne room. Blaz going to his room. I have a feeling sissy will get stronger. 

Lucy POV

I sat in my silky pink bed. Amia and Blazen never needed training. But why did they bring me. I'll ask blaz tommorw. Maybe I should ask to train with them.

~to be continued~ ^_^ =^w^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.1K 13
When Lisanna came back from the dead everyone but laxus, gajeel, lily, juvia, evergreen, bixlow and freed ignores Lucy. What happens when team natsu...
117K 2.4K 50
It was just a normal day in the FairyTail guild. Then, the guild doors opened, and revealed a silver-haired girl. Lissana came from the 'dead' and th...
122K 2.1K 27
Juvia get rejected by gray Natsu and Lissanna get together Gajeel starts to date levy Master gets a request for Juvia, Lucy, and Levy. the catch is a...
165K 4.8K 37
--Warning-- This was my first ever story to write, so be prepared for cringyness. I am also editing each chapter to help with the cringyness Lucy is...