In love:Hailey Baldwin Love S...

By RealLife4Life

Over New Years Jake takes a vacation to St. Barths with his family and he asked his girlfriend Hailey Baldwi... More

Planning the vacation
St. Barths Vacation
New Years Eve yacht party
Waking up
Getting read for a day at the pool
Instagram
Partying with Justin Beiber
Buying a yacht
Sleeping with her
Coming back from vacation
New York Fashion Week
Moneyverse
A/N
Moneyverse Part 2
Seeing the family
Kylie talks to tyga
Jake disses tyga
Authors note
I need ideas
A/N
Twitter
Instagram

New York Fashion Week Part 2

133 4 0
By RealLife4Life

Jake POV
We were in New York for fashion week I was here with my family to see Kendall and Hailey model on the runway.
*at the show*
We got to the show we were on the V.I.P. List so they lead us to our table and we sat down to watch the show.
After the show Hailey came out and she ran over to me and kissed me on the lips then I started to kiss back after we stopped kissing I told her "great job you killed it!"She said "thanks babe" then she hugged everybody else and told them thank you for supporting her and we left to go back to the hotel to relax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 163K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
1.2M 91.3K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
363K 11.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...