Bitten

By Shannon__Renae__

Can she save him from a life like hers? Can she trust him? Will it fail? Danica is forced to live with a newl... More

Bitten
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 *last chapter!*
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Chapter Two

3K 71 3
By Shannon__Renae__

The boy sits up completely and stares at me and then my Father. My father talks to him " Well my young good man you are in the James estate." My father states calmly.

The boy nods and stands. He stretches and then runs for it. I frown and run after him. He looks back at me horrified. I want to say well hey at least Valentina isn't chasing you then she'd make you into her personal game. I'm not even running full speed, I kick my speed up a notch and before he knows hit he's crashed into me.

 I laugh as he shakes his head. I want to explain that I am a full vampire and that the new ones can't run that fast because they still have their human blood. But I can't cause he goes to run the other way when I grab his elbow.

 " Where you going?" I say to him.

 His new colored eyes are filled with fear. I keep my fangs away not wanting to frighten him even more. Jeez if Valentina would've caught him she would've made him squeal for her. She's such a dirty bitch.

He swallows hard " W-w-what are y-you going to do w-w-with m-me?" He stutters the whole time.

 I shrug and drag him back to my Father who is patiently waiting this time standing arms crossed over his chest and leaning against a chair. The guy's eyes are crazed, and there darting all over the room. I sigh and bring him closer to my Father.

My father reaches out to shake the boys hand and he backs away. My father sighs and grabs the young boys shoulder. The boy trys to escape but my father is to strong for him. My father reaches for his neck, the boy you can tell is resisting the urge to punch my father and run again.

 My father is only looking at the bite mark Cyrus made. Father runs his fingers over it and then moves them to the boys jaw. Father pulls his jaw down forcing him to open his mouth. The young boy does so and reveals his canine teeth to be turned into razor sharp fangs.

 I'm still holding the young boy's elbow when my Father backs off, the young boy sighs in relief.

"I'll have to go to the board to see what they think about this until then he will stay here. And since you saved him he will be your responsibility." My father announces.

I give my father the most annoyed look and he just glares at me before walking off to go some where. " W-what I-I have t-to stay here?" The boy asks.

I shake my head slowly. The boy takes a deep breathe. I tug his arm to follow me. He does so submissively, I ask while walking up the spiral staircase "What is your name?"

The boy sighs and says " Tyler. Tyler Ace Mitchell." He states, I nod. I walk him down the hall to the guest bedroom I open the door to reveal a green room with a simple queen size bed and oak furnishings. I pull Tyler inside.

I let him loose in the room and when I turn to leave "Um hello? What's your name?"

I turn on my heel. "Danica."

Tyler nods. I leave Tyler to his new room. I get outside and lock it because I don't want Valentina near him and I don't want him running loose. I drop the key into my leather boot and then go downstairs and into the kitchen , I'm starving.

 I open the big swinging kithcen door to find our chef just about to leave when "Pier? Do you mind making me some ribs to eat please?" Pier turns around and smiles at me.

I'm the only one besides my Father who calls him by his name, everybody else calls him hey you or cheffy. I think it's demeaning. Pier says "For you princessa anything." He says in his french accent.

 I smile at him and take a seat at the big wooden counter top our island in the middle of the kitchen. I wait maybe fifteen minutes and Pier brings me a huge plate of my favorites. Ribs, mashed potatoes and a brownie. And to top it all of he made me some lemonade. I smile at the plate of food ear to ear. I say "Thank you Pier, You may leave if you wish." He bows to me, I really hate that.

I get it I'm a princess and all but I don't want you people bowing to me I'm no better than you are. Pier bows and leaves me to devour my feast in peace well almost peace.

"Ewe how can you eat that shit." I hear a girl say.

 I turn my head the slightest bit to see Valentina entering the kitchen. I ignore her comment and continue eating my ribs.

"So where'd you put that mouse?" She aks chomping on gum and twirling her hair.

 Have I mentioned how much I hate her? "It doesn't concern you so lay off." I glare at her.

 Valentina rolls her eyes and leaves the kitchen. Why did my Father marry such an awful women? I look to one of the many ancient clocks in the kitchen and it reads two in the morning. I sigh, Tyler is probably hungry.

I walk over to the fridge cleaning my mouth with a wet towel and review it's contents. I spot what he might like. Boys like steak right?

I pull it out and heat it in the microwave but not before adding gravy to it. I place it on a tray with some lemonade Pier just made me and I head for his room. When I get up there I see Valentina waiting by his door.

I roll my eyes and say "What are you doing?"

She gets up off the floor. "Waiting for you cause you have the key don't you I'd like to see our mouse." She says with a mischievous glow to her.

I shake my head "No father said that I was the only one to see him until the board comes back with a verdict."

 Valentina frowns, "You really think I'm gonna listen to your Daddy. Think again sweet heart."

 " Really Valentina? Well maybe a week in the ground may change your mind." My father says from behind me.

 I turn around to see him more mad than a vampire after his meal has been stolen. Valentina frowns and puts her puppy dog eyes on "But Daddy I was only kidding."

"Cut the shit Valentina and you know not to call me 'Daddy' it irks me I told you from day one I am not your father you have a father you don't need another one. Now either you let Danica into the room and you stay out or I can ground you in the ground again." My father says steaming mad now.

He never swears unless he is genuinely pissed off.

Valentina whines "But Daddy!"

My father's face gets stone hard and he looks like he wants to kill her, " FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I AM NOT NOR WILL I EVER BE YOUR FATHER!!!! Call me Edric." He screams the first part making him clench his fists and the second part he says in a very low creepy tone.

 Valentina looks at him with a glare and when my father mimics her she leaves us alone and probably is off to find mummy dearest. My father straightens out his clothes and rubs his hands and says "Good I was just going to tell Pier to send some food up for him but I see you jumped the gun again and are already on it." He walks over to me and kisses me on the forehead.

 "Good job sweety." My father turns and leaves me be.

I balance the tray on one hand and bring my foot to the other for the key. I unlock the door and glide in. As soon as I'm in the door I shut it and lock it from the inside now. When I can finally turn around I see Tyler sulking by the window.

I frown and set his tray on the near by desk. I glide over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he jumps but then calms down.

"What was all the yelling about" He asks watching the rain slide down the window pane.

 I sigh "Oh just a family confrontation." I state.

Tyler nods and continues to stare at nothing out the window. I give him a confused look which he can't see.

"What gives Tyler?"

He sighs turns to me and says "I'm a vampire."

A/N  Edited, hope its better :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 1.3K 52
Skylar didn't know what was happening when Claire suddenly showed up at her doorstep. Her best friend begged her to help save her dad. Though hesitan...
861K 27.8K 35
This princess is about to find out her powers aren't as harmless as they seen. Amber Young was an outcast at school and got badly bullied. Darcy her...
443K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...