Bangtan Velvet TV

Autorstwa revelliousarmy

What would happen when two of the most rising groups in the Kpop world starts to hang out with one another? W... Więcej

important note
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Recap Chapter 1
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Recap Chapter 2
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Recap Chapter 3
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
letters to reveluvarmys ♡♡
《 Special Update 》

Episode 28

3K 118 22
Autorstwa revelliousarmy

Irene POV

I glanced over to the back of the car randomly just to check how the other members are doing. Seulgi and Wendy are jamming to random songs placed on shuffle by Wendy. Joy's looking out the window admiring the view while also using her phone. Yeri on the other hand is looking very stressed and tensed up while staring at her phone. Worried, I took out my phone and messaged her.

Kim Yerim. Are you okay?
Seen 10.16pm

Maknae:[online]
Yeah, unnie. Why you ask?
Seen 10.16pm

Because you're looking so stressed out.
Seen 10.17pm

Maknae: [online]
Ahh...nothing's wrong. Everything is fine.
Seen 10.17pm

Really? Doesn't seem so...
Seen 10.18pm

Maknae: [online]
Unnie. I'm fine. Really.
Seen 10.18pm

I know I should trust the maknae when she says these kind of stuff. But honestly who actually trusts someone who says that they're fine when they're obviously not? I ignored the fact that she insisted that she's fine and messaged Taehyung instead. I'm 100% sure that whatever she's disturbed about has something to do with Jungkook anyway.

Kim Taehyung!
Seen 10.19pm

Tae 💜: [online]
Oooohhh~ You finally started
a conversation.
Seen 10.19pm

Really now? 😒
Seen 10.20pm

Tae 💜: [online]
Yes, really. Normally, I'm the one starting the conversation and it makes me think
that I'm being too clingy or something.
Seen 10.20pm

How could you be very clingy?
Plus on the side note,
I like clingy guys. Take a hint.😏
Seen 10.21pm

Tae 💜: [online]
Well of course you do.
Seen 10.21pm

Your boyfriend is me.
Seen 10.22pm

It just takes three words
to break up with someone.
Seen 10.22pm

Tae💜: [online]
Yeah and it also takes three words to make up with someone.
Seen 10.23pm

What did you want to tell me anyway?
Seen 10.23pm

Oh yeah...I nearly forgot.
Seen 10.24pm

Tae💜: [online]
And you wanted to break up with such as capable and helpful man like me.
Seen 10.24pm

Oh please.
Seen 10.24pm

I wanted to ask if something
is wrong with Jungkook too.
Seen10.25pm

Tae💜: [online]
Jungkook?
Seen 10.25pm

Now that you said it. He does
seem a little out of it.
Seen 10.26pm

I knew it!
Seen 10.27pm

Tae💜:[online]
But why?
Seen 10.27pm

How come you're not
worried about me?
Seen 10.28pm

It's about Yeri isn't it?
Seen 10.29pm

Yes. Now, goodnight.
Seen 10.30pm

I locked my phone as we soon reached our dorm. When we left, Bts was right opposite our car once again. Like last time, we were like this too. Deja Vu much. So much time has passed since we first met now that I think about it. Taehyung ran towards me while opening his arms as I just hugged him back. Seulgi and Jimin were being like some kind of a couple too. Hoseok and Joy were busy being hyperactive and talking nonstop. Namjoon, Wendy and Jin were talking too until Yoongi cut in between and talked to Wendy all by himself. The only awkward ones were surprisingly the two maknaes. Which is very weird because they started off being very close. What happened earlier between them?

Joy POV

"Ahhhh! I'm so tired! I'm gonna go and sleep first. " Seulgi unnie yawned as she headed for the bedroom door.

"Not until you shower first!" Irene unnie screamed back as the door locked.

"Uh...sure. " Seulgi unnie replied back before shutting the door.

"Yah!"

I laughed alongside with Wendy unnie as Irene and Seulgi unnie started having some whole debate over whether it mattered what time does she showers. I turned to find Yeri as I heard another sound of a door closing shut amongst the other noises. Is something wrong with Yeri? I mean she's been looking a bit out of it since just now in the car. I headed for our room as I burst open the door and saw Yeri on her bed crouched up.

"Oh,unnie. What is wrong?" She questioned in a really awkward formal tone.

"What's wrong with you? Since when did you became so formal to me?" I raised an eyebrow before climbing up to her bed.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just was playing with you." She assured as she spoke back in an informal tone while laughing.

"Doesn't seem that you're fine."

I asked again this time really looking into her eyes for the truth. She gave up as I heard her sigh in defeat. I think that was her or maybe it was Seulgi unnie.

"Unnie. What does it feel like to be in love?"

"Why are you asking me that? Do you like someone? "

"I mean like how do you know you're in love with someone?"

"Well...I don't know who's this mysterious person you're referring to." I replied back emphasizing on the 'mysterious' as Yeri threw a pillow at me.

"But okay.....I supposed it's like whenever you are with him, you feel happy and when you're not you want to be."

"So....like you and Sungjae oppa?"

"What?!"

I threw the pillow back at her face as she just laughed jokingly. I jumped onto her as I purposely tickled her and tortured her.

"Unnie! Stop!"

I didn't even bothered to listen to her as we fell onto the floor laughing like crazy maniacs. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing shortly after. Must have been Wendy unnie or Irene unnie, wondering what the hell are these two maknaes doing?

"Unnie..."

I turned to face Yeri as she just looked up at the ceiling. More like stared at it.

"I think I'm in love or at least I like someone."

"Hmm...an oppa?" I questioned the obvious.

She nodded before sitting up and facing gnu her back on the wall. I followed suit as I leaned on the wall looking at her occasionally.

"Well...who is this guy? Do I know him?"

What am I saying? Of course I know him! We all do! It's obvious but we'll keep it quiet.

"He's just really nice,sweet,cool and just.... amazing to be with."

"What a great guy~" I sarcastically scoffed as Yeri jokingly pushed me lightly.

"Hmm...he is an oppa? Does he live next door to us?" I began to poke fun.

"I know you know who I'm talking about." Yeri replied back before climbing up to her bed and stuck her head down to me.

"But don't tell him. Or anyone else about it."

I gave her the okay sign as she went back to her bed. As if I would do that. I took out my phone and climbed onto my bed so she can't see what I'm doing.

Jeon Jungkook!
Seen 10.40pm (Sent 10.38pm)

Yeri's: [online]
What?
Seen 10.40pm

What did you do to our maknae?
Seen 10.41pm

Yeri's: [online]
What do you mean?
Seen 10.41pm

She started acting all weird and all.
Seen 10.42pm

I know you're behind this.
Seen 10.42pm

If I found out the reason why, I'm
gonna kill you in my own hands.
Seen 10.43pm

Yeri's: [online]
What did I do?
Seen 10.44pm

Don't play the victim card here.
Seen 10.44pm

You better answer me exactly what you guys were messaging about.
Seen 10.45pm

Yeri's: [online]
I was asking her if she liked me.
Seen 10.46pm

Then she asked whether I liked her too.
Seen 10.46pm

So I somehow managed to say I did.
Seen 10.46pm

And she just ignored me for like 1 hour already.
Seen 10.47pm

I don't believe you.
Seen 10.48pm

Send proofs.
Seen 10.48pm

Yeri's: [online]
Really.... 😒
Seen 10.49pm

Come on~ I want to see how embarrassing you two could get.
Seen 10.49pm

Yeri's: [online]
NOPE. BYE.
Seen 10.50pm

Rude ass little kid.
Sent 10.51pm

"Unnie! Did you even hear me?"

I looked up from my phone to see Yeri standing there with her arms crossed and looked very annoyed. I grinned widely before just nodding my head.

"Yup. I totally did and agree fully."

"So you think you and Sungjae oppa make a good couple?" She queried raising her eyebrows.

"What?! That was what we were talking about? "

"You didn't even hear me..." Yeri jokingly sulked before climbing onto her bed.

"uhmm... Yeri?" I called out to her waiting for her response.

"Yeah?"

"When are you gonna tell Jungkook that you like him?"

"Probably soon..."

6/2/16

13/11/16

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

81.2K 3.4K 25
Two famous kpop idols from famous kpop groups are forced to marry each other because of their parents.. They don't have feelings for each other and t...
47.8K 2.1K 48
[DISCONTINUED] Bᴀᴇ Jᴏᴏʜʏᴜɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ Dᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ sʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛs sᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ Wᴇʙᴛᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ K ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴛᴇʀ Kᴀɴɢ Sᴇᴜʟɢɪ. 𝕎hat will...
17.6K 610 43
Joohyun and Seulgi recently moved into their new apartment They never expected to be the only new neighbors When they eavesdrop on the noise the neig...
25.1K 592 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...