MY ALPHA MATE

By April_blossom97

Lost in her own world Layla never imagined of having a mate that too an alpha mate. But what happens when the... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHARACTERS INFO
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9 (part 1)
CHAPTER 9 (part 2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
A/N
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 12 (repeat)
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
A/N (Important)
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 2

15.1K 374 83
By April_blossom97

Hello lovely people. ¿cómo está usted?

Happy reading...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYLA'S POV

Yesterday dad told us that the alpha and beta of the silver moon pack will be coming here with their mates and son's who will be their future alpha and beta.

For the whole day yesterday I couldn't stop thinking about alpha Theo's son Xavier. For some unknown reason he has captured my mind. I don't know anything about him, I don't even know how he looks but still he has been on my mind for the whole time.

I couldn't even concentrate in school and my wolf has been going crazy just by his name.

They will be here today at around noon. Today is saturday so I don'thave school. Mikayla and I were sitting in my room and talking about most random stuff. Actually she was the one who was talking and I was listening. At least tried listening because a certain name has filled my thoughts.

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" Mikayla asked.

"Yeah" I lied with a nod.

Mikayla and I have been best friend since we were in diapers. She is my dad's beta, my uncle Charlie's daughter. We are completely opposite. She loves talking and is wild, funny and happy go lucky girl. Whereas I on the other hand is the complete opposite. We both even each other. She is the next closest thing I have after my family. She is like my sister.

"Don't lie to me Lay, I know you inside out and I know when you are lying. So don't even try. Now tell me what got your pretty little head filled with" she demanded. Well I have to admit I am not a good liar but I can't be that bad, can I?

"Well it's just that I can't stop thinking about alpha Theo's son Xavier" I said knowing that there is no point in hiding it from her.

"What do you mean?" She asked wanting me to explain.

"I mean to say is that I don't even know him or anything about him but when dad said his name I had this weird feeling in me and Cassie just won't shut up and is going all crazy by hearing his name" I explained.

"Oh" she said thinking about something wow she can really think and suddenly her face lit up. "I know, I know" she shouted excitedly making me whince. "He must be your mate" and that caught my attention.

"What"? I asked with wide eyes. I never really gave a thought about having a mate. Is he really my mate?

"Oh my god that will be so amazing, I've heard that he is hot as hell, the big bad alpba..... " she continued rambling but I just spaced out thinking what she just said. Can he really be my mate?

Mikayla kept on rambling and talking some random things which I barely paid attention to. Cassie kept irritating me but I just tuned her out.

Before I knew, it was already noon and our guest from silver moon pack will be arriving soon.

Mika (my nick name for her) and I got ready. I was wearing a floral print dark blue summer dress which came just above my knees with a white sweater and white converse. Mika was wearing dark blue jeans and a black top with black converse. Mika always wears dark cloths she just like wearing them.

We walked down to the living room where my mum, dad, Jordan and Dylan were seated with beta uncle Charlie his mate i.e Mikayla's mum Sarah and her elder brother Josh. Even our pack's third in command uncle Mark was here with his mate aunt Liliana and their son Kyle. Jordan was talking about some guy stuff with Josh and Kyle while Dylan was playing with his plastic model superhero.

As we reached the last step dad stood up saying that our guest have arrived probably the gaurd mind linked him. My mum and dad went to the door to greet them with uncle Charlie and uncle Mark. All others including me stood in the living room.

As soon as the door opened an amazing smell of woods and pine hit my nostrils. Cassie started howling more now. This was completely new feeling to me.

Alpha Theo, his mate Caitlyn, their beta Brad, his mate Rose walked in where we stood.

"Thank you for coming alpha Ross" my father greated him and motioned them to join us in the living room.

"No thank you for having us alpha Parker, I believe you know my mate Caitlyn, my beta Brad and his mate Rose" he introduced them, continuing "and this is my son Xavier and Brad's son Jace silver moon's future alpha and beta".

As alpha Theo said their named two incredibly handsome guys walked into the room.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the guy with brunette hair. He suddenly froze and inhaled deeply. As he looked at me I got lost in his eyes and my breath hitched. His smell intoxicating and eyes blue as sky and deep as sea.

'Mate, Mate' Cassie screamed.

"Mine" he growled.

XAVIER'S POV

My wolf Hayden has been howling since the moment we entered the half moon packs territory. And for some reason my heart beat increased. Maybe my mate is here.

We soon reached alpha Greg's house. He along with his mate, beta and third in command welcomed us at the front door. As soon as we entered the house an intoxicating smell of roses hit me which made Hayden go crazy.

As we walked into the living room my eyes fell on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She looked like an angel walked down from heaven. When my eyes met hers I froze and got lost into them.

'Mate, Mate go to mate" Hayden screamed to me with excitement.

There she stood 5'5 feet long and a beautiful curvy figure. Her dark brown locks falling down to her waist which made want ro run my hand through them. Her baby pink plum lips making me want to kiss them senseless and her cute little nose. And her eyes made me get lost in them. She was an complete angel.

Hayden growled "Mine".

I walked towards her ignoring everyone's looks. I held her small hand in my large one. They fit perfectly like made for each other. Sparks ran through my body.

"Hi beautiful" I said bringing her hand to my lips and softly kissing her knuckles.

This made my beautiful angel blush. "Hi" she said quietly. Her voice sounded like wind chimes to my ears.

"What's your name angel?" I asked and pulled her closer to me inhaling her sweet scent.

"La-layla" she said quietly shivering due to the sparks. I smirked by the effect I had on her.

"Layla" her name rolled beautifully on my tongue. "Beautiful name for a beautiful mate".

This made my angel blush even more.
Mate is so beautiful. Hayden purred. The most beautiful mate in the world.

I agree with Hayden my mate is the most beautiful in the entire world.

"I'm Xavier mi hermosa compañera (my beautiful mate)" I said which made her eyes go wide.

LAYLA'S POV

Sparks ran through my body as he held my hand in his large one's making me shiver under his touch. Cassie was howling in pleasure of having her mate. His small actions made me blush so much that someone could mistake me for a tomato.

When he told me his name, I couldn't help but gasp. The name which has captured my mind was my mates. The name when first heard made me shiver and Cassie howl with happiness.

I couldn't believe that the handsome man standing in front of me, holding me is my mate.

Future alpha Xavier Ross of silver moon pack is my mate...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies....

I need some help with the cast of this story. Please suggest me which character should be played by whom.

If you like this chapter please please
VOTE
COMMENT
and maybe FOLLOW?

Readers comments and support always inspires a writer.

Love you all...

- Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
28.2K 1.2K 37
❕️Complete book is now on Dreame❕️ Layla Rodrigo's life was not perfect but atleast she managed to live her best, ignoring the problems around her bu...
381K 7.4K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
894K 19.9K 35
Alice Alyssa Wildmer is a werewolf. Her mate has rejected her and caused her pack to rank her lower than an omega. She is abused and when her mate ma...