They Don't Know About Us >> D...

By mydigitalmika

It's hard to keep up a relationship when the guy you want has million of girls after him. More

Warped Tour
Homies and Holding Hands
Catering and Concerts
Not Losing You
Lets Cause a Little Trouble
Leaving You Soon
Sleep My Darling
Fights and Shattered Glass
Separated
Reunited
Los Angeles Angel
Coffee Shops
Sorry Unforgiven
Thank You
Music is our relationship
Iris's Playlist
Sounding Like Scott
You Still Got Me
Little Things
Apologiez

My Turn

206 7 0
By mydigitalmika

Dylan's POV

I walked back to my trailer during lunch only to find it empty until I found my phone with a note attached to it

It's my turn to be the idiot now i guess. Anyways I made you a playlist I also found my apartment key in my bag. Apparently my brother had a spare one and slipped it in, convenient though right? Anyways I put it on a necklace cause that was really the only thing I could put it on... Right anyways Read the rest of this on the notes on your phone. I left it open. Ok anyways I went to go visits my friends I'll pick you up though. Just call me ❤️

I unlocked my phone and read the message she left and I smiled.

I wish she saw just how much I loved her and how I'd do anything for her. I love her. I really love her. I just can't tell her not yet at least. I've known her for a little over a month. I think I'll just ask her out next time I visit her. Yea. But until then I don't know how I'll be able to a) control my feelings and b) let her know I love her. This isn't going to be easy and I know it.

I took out the Taco Bell she left me and began eating it. I glanced at my guitar. She owes me a song...

There was knocking at the door and I answered it to see non other than Tyler posey.

"Hey man you ask Iris to comic con yet?" He walked in as soon as I opened the door

"Yea she said she'll go" he nodded taking a bite of my taco "hey that's my food no" he laughed and sat down on the couch picking up the guitar and tuning it. I rolled my eyes at him simply.

"You gonna ask her out?" He blurted out after moment of silence. It caught me by surprise and I turned around to face him

"What?"

"Iris. Are you going to ask her out?"

I sighed "yea eventually just not now. Not until next time I see her. I feel like it'll be more special that way"  Tyler nodded "alright man." I nodded to

"So you like her then?"  He blurted out after uh another moment of silence.

"Maybe"

He smiled and got up placing the guitar down then came and patter my shoulder "good luck man. I gotta go film some scenes"

"Alright bye homie"

"Bye"

I sighed face planting on the couch as I played the playlist she had made for me

*skip a week to comic con Iris's POV*

I got up getting ready. Thankful to have gone shopping yesterday I had the perfect comic con outfit. I took out a white dress with baymax's Face on it I had white knee high socks with black stripes at the top and some ankle boots.

I put on normal makeup and walked out putting the necklace with Dylan's key on and a charm bracelet I had recently got along with a mocking bird necklace and a twenty one pilots necklace. I put on my usual rings and grabbed my new black and white SnapBack that said "too fast to live too young to die" on the back of the hat where the hole was and it had stars around the too young to die part.

I walked downstairs to find Dylan on the couch on his phone. I snuck up behind me and wrapped my arms around him. "Let's go come on" he got up and grabbed my hand leading me out of the house. He got in the car and drove to set where they had a tour bus. Not really sure why but they did... Oh well. We all climbed on the bus me and Dylan in the back. I took out my Polaroid camera I had brought and held it up takin a picture of me and Dylan then taking a picture of the entire cast.

>>>

We had made it to the venue and lucky me Robby was here. The cast went to go do an interview on a boat I guess and so I went to go meet up with Robby.

"Hey RobBae" I said walking up and hugging him as he laughed "hey flower"

I smiled at the bag and microphone in his hand. "Need some help? I can be a pretty good camera girl" he smiled at me and nodded taking out the recording equipment from his bag.

We went around interviewing random people and taking photos and videos. We were currently walking through the venue when I felt something fury on my shoulders and someone scream. I screamed jumping forward and turning around to face a wolf... Wow..

"What the hell?"

"Shhh it's me Dylan." He took the mask off for a second and smiled rolling my eyes at him. "You're gonna come to the panel and meet up"

"Wait wha-?"

"Shhh just be there. The guards will let you pass just let me see your pass"

I obeyed and gave him my pass badge thing that let me into the venue. He wrote on it property of teen wolf cast, able to come back stage and VIP" then he signed it.

I smiled nodding at him. I took out the Polaroid "put the mask on" I laughed at him and he pretended to growl. I then slipped the mask off his head and kissed his cheek

His face turned red a bit and I laughed. "Love you" he kissed my cheek in return "love you too"

I smiled turning to the other wolf "hey Cody" he waved a "hi" and I laughed

"Hey Morgan"

"Hey" I nodded and began walking away putting the pictures in my bag. I walked up to Robby. "Heeyyyy" I said. He smiled at me wiggling his eyebrows and I sent him a death glare.

"I will slap you" I said hitting him with my bag he laughed and mumbled a few "ow"s as we began walking towards a line.

"So who was that?" Robby asked as we began walking to his car to put the camera stuff away.

"The guy Mde was freaking out over" I laughed. bit.

"Wait?! That was him?"

I nodded as if I didn't understand English "yeaaaa"

"You could have told me that!"

"No... Then you would've came up to him with me and start asking him questions"

"I would n-"

"Oh please Robby. You all are all so over protective of me. I love you guys and I know you guys treat me like family and I love you all so much for that. But just like family, you're over protective, and just like you wouldn't tell your family about your love life, I'm not telling you guys unless it's supper important."

Robby sighed nodding giving me a "fair enough" look.

It took about 15 minutes to get to his car and 15 minutes to get back.

We simply entered the venue until someone walked up to Robby asking him for a picture. I smiled nodding at him "I'm gonna go check out the meet up ok?" He nodded at me and I walked away.

I headed towards a huge line and smiled at the fact my friends could make so many people happy. I skipped to the front and was about to walk behind the table until a security guard stopped me. I showed him my pass and he looked like he was debating but Dylan turned around and yelled "let her through"

I smiled at the security guard and he nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him and sat a soda bottle I had gotten from a vending machine in front of him. He smiled "thank you" I nodded and smiled looking up to see a girl crying "

AWEE! Don't cry!!" I said to the girl but she cried even harder. I went around the table and hugged her "hey it's ok" I smiled at her "it's ok I know how you feel. I was going to go meet the cast of supernatrual but I chickened out. But hey! You made it this far there's no turning back. I can promise you that they won't think anything bad about you ok? They're nice I promise it's ok" I hugged her one more time before taking a few more steps to the table

"look see it's ok" I smiled reassuringly at her "it's ok sweetheart don't cry" D2 said grabbing her hand. "Just breathe sweetie" I smiled at her and she nodded her head as if an ok signal she could do it. I smiled and walked back around the table.

"You're a good inspirational speaker" Dylan nodded scooting over in his chair and patting the small space.

"I prefer the term psychiatrist and or therapist" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled at him he leaned forward to sign a poster but the girl didn't talk much just a "hi I love you it was great meeting you"

I smiled taking a sip of the Sprite I had brought him.

"Hey that's mine" he whined pouting

"Too bad I bought it"

I got up and put the Sprite back down "hey homie" Tyler yelled putting his hand up "hey posey!" I yelled back "hey D2" I smiled at Dylan and then left.

>>>

"i should probably go to the panel, they want me to be there"

"alright" robby nodded his head walking me over to the long line of people waiting to be let in.

"ill see you"

"See ya" I hugged Robby goodbye as I made my way to the security guard showing him my pass he seemed a bit Unsatisfied. I sighed

"do you want me to make them come out here to get me?"

He looked at me confused "not many guards believe I actually know them so they normally have to actually tell the guards themselves"

"You can go" I nodded thanking the guard

I walked into the empty room soon to be filled with thousands of people. The people setting up looked confused as to why I had walked through the doors but ignored it.

"DYLAN" i yelled hoping someone heard me

One of the guys at the table turned to me "uh can you get Dylan sprayberry for me please?" I said a bit awkward now

The guys at the table confused but turned around anyway yelling something.

A moment later Dylan came out "hey" I smiled "hey" I sighed in relief.

i hugged him but we weren't able to talk for long as he was pulled back stage again to get ready and as soon as he left the doors opened and i took a seat down near the front

someone sat beside me and smiled gently at me as i smiled back and sat up as the host walked out on stage talking about things that happened in the show.

i then sat up as he began introducing the cast. he first called Jeff out on stage and i cheered him on as well as the rest of the cast. I laughed at tyler and dylans (obrien) entrances and smied as Dylan winked at me when he saw me i winked back at him clicking my fingers together in the shape of a gun then laughing.

the host began asking them all questions and then fan questions started. They were picking people from the crowd and I decided to make some jokes. I raised my hand and by the third time I got picked. I stood up and the cast laughed and widened their eyes seeing me.

"Homiiieeeee" Tyler said I laughed.

"So my question is I guess directed towards Dylan o'brien but if anyone else in the cast has ever danced with a Christmas tree I guess they can answer"

I laughed and so did the crowd and D2 's face was priceless. His mouth hung open and his eyes widened but he couldn't help but laugh.

"So I think by now most of us know about the Christmas tree incident" everyone continued to laugh and I did too "my question is did it hurt to dance with a Christmas tree"

The crowd cheered and the cast laughed as well as myself. "I mean you explained it as grinding on the tree and I had to help bring in my Christmas tree during the holidays and it hurt so i was just kind of like how the hell did he do that"

"You're the best person ever and I love you"

I laughed at both Dylan's and Tyler as well as the girls because their faces were priceless

"Uhm i can't remember" Dylan spoke truthfully only making everyone laugh more.

"It probably hurt" I nodded still laughing now as I sat down. The cast began talking to each other and Dylan winked at me as if saying "good job"

A few more questions were asked but one question seemed to surprise the cast..especilaly Dylan and myself.

"my question is for dylan sprayberry" the girl spoke "uhm there have been pictures posted by young hollywood and hollywire and all those poparazie things of you with a girl and some people said that they saw her today and so i guess my question is who is she and if you guys are dating"

my eyes widened and i looked at the girl in a did-you-seriously-just-ask-that look. dylan seemed a bit taken back by the question as well.

"uh no to answer your question im still very much single and we are just friends." the girl seemed satisfied with that answer yet kept talking "some people have also noticed you wearing the same necklace with a key recently does that mean anything or?"

mine and dylans eyed widened again wishing this girl would shut up. Shelly and Holland had found me and i was giving them help me looks but they seemed to not be able to do anything.

"its actually a key to an apartment" dylan sighed "the girls apartment" he looked down as the crowed ooed and i tried my best to hide my face "she is here today and is in the room right now. She has the key to my house and I have the key to her apartment and that sounds really weird but she lives in San Fransisco and i live in Los Angeles so we dont get to see each other very often so we like having something to you know make it feel ike the person is actually there and also surprise each other" i smiled as dylan looked at me i mouthed an 'i love you' and he smiled at me

"well who is it now were all curious" the host spoke up and dylan let out an uncomfortable noise and i laughed a bit mouthing an "its ok" as he mouthed an "im sorry"

"flower please stand up" i obeyed and stood up waving awkwardly

The crowd cheered and I looked at Dylan who gave an apologetic face and I nodded at him and then Tyler being Tyler shouted "THATS MY BEST FRIEND" making he crowd laugh and cheer louder I laughed "LOVE YOU HOMIE" and then sat back down.

"ok for the record shes all of our friends and i think - speaking for all of us - we love iris and so none of you guys hate on her or anything alright?" Holland spoke for the first time

"definitely definitely we all lover her!" D2 spoke up as well "i mean shes one of my only best friends that has ever seen star wars so i kind of have to love her"

i laughed rolling my eyes "LOVE YOU TOO D2!" i yelled

"yea baby" he replied back in a 'jersey shore' type accent

"hope that answers your question" Dylan said smiling and nodding

>>>

i was walking around the convention center alone until someone oddly came up to me "you're the girl from the teen wolf panel right?"

"uh there was a room filled with thousands of-"

"no i mean the one whos dating Dylan spray-"

"were not dating" i cut her off

"whatever anyway just follow me"

i didn't have much of a choice because she grabbed my hand and began dragging me over somewhere we had made it to where the bathrooms were only for me to be blind sighted almost immediately 

"give me the key" she said in a darker voice than she was talking from before. i knew what she was talking about and immediately knew she was crazy.  i grabbed the chain around my neck making sure to cover the clamp

"SECURITY SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE"

i screamed at the top of my lungs reaching my hand up to try and get the blindfold off me not daring to let go of the necklace

"Just give me the key and this will all be over"
She hissed at me

"I'm not giving you the key to his fucking house get off of me. SECURITY"

Just my luck someone was holding meet up near by and even more my luck it happened to be the supernatural meet up. Fuck. Me.

"Hey hey hey woah woah get off her" Jensen grabbed the girls biceps pulling her off me as Jared took off my blindfold and pulled me away and Misha was calling security over at the same time as blocking the crowd from the incident happening.

"Are you alight?" Jared asked me looking into my eyes as I nodded. I took the necklace off and put it in my bag

"SOMEONE GO GET DYLAN SPRAYBERRY" a person in the crowd called out. I sighed about the scream no again but a hand was placed on my shoulder. I winced thinking the girl had gotten away somehow but I looked up to see Jensen and the security taking the girl away.

"Thank you" I hugged the person closest to me which was Jensen then letting go to hug Jared and Misha.

"Thank you guys" I smiled at them sweetly.

"Are you alright?"

"Yea I'm ok.. A little shaken up but I'll be fine"

I nodded as someone began pushing through the crowd and Misha was about to stop the person but I realized it was Dylan D2 and Tyler.

"Let them through!" I told Misha nodding at him that it was ok. He nodded letting them into the little corridor we were standing at and Dylan immediately hugged me. I hugged back my head in the crook of his neck as he pulled me closer to him. He mumbled various apologies as he held me in his arms.

I laughed slightly "shut up" he obeyed and if it was possible pulled me closer.

Tyler and D2 were talking to Jared Jensen and Misha when security finally came back and shooed the crowd area from the area. Guards surrounded all of us in an orderly fashion in the shape of a square was we all walked back to our destinations. We stopped at the supernatural meet up as fangirls surrounded our little square.

"Thank you guys again. So much honestly Kat thank you" I hugged all three of them in one big group hug before they left and returned to their meet up.

"We have to do interviews but considering what just happened you're coming with us" Tyler said as we took a right.

I sighed a 'fine' as we made it out of the convention center and towards a different part of the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.9K 42
❝all i can say is it was enchanting to meet you ❞ | tyler posey social media fanfic | all rights reserved to BROOKESMCCALL
3.5M 72.2K 113
386K 9.3K 46
❝ You're crazy ❞ ❝ only for you sweetheart ❞ All rights reserved, © teenwolfiesx 2014 August 12 - October 26 2014 (:
146K 3.8K 23
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃. ❛ she's somewhat immortal. ❜ . . . . 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙣𝙚 . . . . 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ©️ 2019 . . . . 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣...