Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training

8.5K 204 90
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto

"Yuki, how are you feeling today?" Yamato asked as Naruto and I arrived.

I grinned, "Much better, I'd say by tomorrow I will be good as new!"

He smiled, "Good. Now, while Sai is recovering, Sora will be a member of our squad. So we need to practice our formations again."

"Screw that. I wanna do nature manipulation training!" Naruto objected.

Sora laughed, "The goon says something smart for a change!"

Naruto glared at him. "What do you mean, 'for a change'? Oh yeah! There's something I want to ask you, Captain Yamato. I've got a bunch of questions about chakra elements and nature manipulation."

Yamato sighed and scratched his head. "Oh, boy... If I answer you, you'd better take today's training seriously!"

"All right..." Naruto mumbled.

"Good. What's your question?" Yamato asked.

I sighed while they talked. 'I need to get better locks. This is the third time he's broken into my house! Maybe I should set up some traps too...'

"We'll start our formation training." Yamato said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Laughing broke our attention, looking up I saw Asuma leaning on a tree. "You're going to make a temporary team like that learn formations? That's a waste of time."

Yamato looked up, "Asuma-san."

"Naruto isn't the type to think before acting, for starters. The same goes for Sora. And Yuki, she'll get railed up if it involves Naruto." Asuma stated, my eye twitched.

"Don't lump me with him!: Sora shouted, pointing at Naruto.

"What?!" Naruto demanded.

"Those two are both power-types who are better suited to charge straight in. Yuki, she'll either charge in with them, or think of a plan while they charge. So, put them in them front, let them clear a path, and send the rest of the team in after them." Asuma explained.

Naruto and Sora looked away from each other with a 'Hmph!'

"I don't disagree, but..." Yamato trailed off.

"Follow them?" Sakura muttered, not quite agreeing with the idea.

"There;s no way you'll get those two to learn a new formation so suddenly.-" I interrupted Asuma.

"Hey, don't underestamite Naruto-kun!" I shouted.

He chuckled, "And I'm sure she's more into protecting Naruto than learning a formation. Just have them work alongside one another for a while to get things started."

"And after that?" Yamato mumbled.

"Then comes formation training." Asuma smirked.

"So that's why Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji work so good together." I mumbled, nodding to myself. "They have a good teacher, one that doesn't pick favorites."

"Kakashi sensei doesn't pick favorites." Sakura whispered to me, I nodded my head.

"He did too, remember at the Chunin exams? He trained only Sasuke, and refused to train either Naruto-kun or I." I told her.

"You're going to hold that to him forever, aren't you?" She chuckled quietly.

I nodded, "Yes I am. Even if he is finally doing some one-on-one training with Naruto-kun and I."

"You're right. For the time being, they should work individually." Yamato smiled.

"Yes!" They both cheered.

"That means we can continue our training from before, right?" Naruto asked. "Right?! Right, Captain Yamato?! Dattebayo!"

"Err, not without Kakashi-sempai here... Come to think of it, Asuma-san, you're on standby right now, aren't you?" Yamato looked at Asuma, a smirk forming. "Since you all have wind-natured chakra, it'd be best to have Asuma-san train you."

 "Thanks a bunch, Asuma sensei!" naruto and Sora grinned. Then, they went to argue at each other on who Asuma would train.

I sighed, "That's not really going to help me very much... Oh well, I can just go train by myself anyway." Rubbing my head I turned to leave.

"Good luch, Naruto-kun, Sora." I waved, but paused. "Um, Sakura-san, would you maybe come with?"

She looked over at me before nodding. "Sure, bye Naruto, Sora, good luck. Bye Asuma sensei, Captain Yamato."

"So, why'd you want me to come along?" Sakura asked.

My hands went behind my back as we walked to another training area. "Well, Granny had told me to ask you about this, um, illness she said I had."

Her eyes widened, "What is it?"

"Well, Granny Tsunade told me it was called a 'love illness'.-" I paused, looking at Sakura. She stopped walking, her mouth was twitching, as if she was trying to hold back a smile. "H-Hey, this is serious!"

She cleared her throat, "I'm sorry Yuki-san. What are your, um, symptoms?" She choked on her words a little, as is she was trying to hold back laughing, I chose to ignore it.

"Well, at first I thought i was becoming allergic to Naruto-kun, of course Granny told me it was this illness. When I'm around him, I seem to come down with a fever. My stomach, it starts to feel weird, and sometimes my knees start to go weak." I explained.

"Although it's weird, Granny told me that the only cure is to be around Naruto." I muttered.

Sakura, not able to hold it in anymore, started laughing. She clutched her stomach, her eyes squeezed shut as she laughed loudly. I puffed out my cheeks, pouting. "I could be dying, and you're laughing!"

"I-I'm sorry Yuki-san." Sakura tried to stop laughing. Taking a deep breath she calmed herself. "Well, from what you say, it's obvious you're not dying. After all, you're not really beeing hurt."

I nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right about that..."

"Also, I don't really think..." Sakura trailed off, sighing.

I tilted my head, "You don't think what?"

A smile formed, "Oh nothing, Yuki-san."

I sighed, "You're not going to tell me, huh?"

She only chuckled. "I guess you're right, I think this is something you should discover for yourself." A bigger smile formed on her face. "Also, you should tell Naruto, I'm sure he would know what to do."

I blinked when Sakura turned to leave. "H-Hey! Where are you going?"

She laughed, waving at me. "I've got to see Ino. We've got some stuff to do."

'Why do I have a bad feeling that the 'stuff' with Ino will be involving me?' Shaking the thought away I looked at the training grounds.

"Yosh! Time to train!"

'I know I can crystallize a leaf, but what about something bigger?' A grin formed as I looked at a big tree.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Ten clones appeared, just as eager as me.

"Okay guys! Let's try to crystallize this tree!" I pointed to the tree.

They all grinned, "Yosh!"

Surrounding the tree, we all placed our hands on the bark. I focused on m chakra, just like I had done with the leaf.

Sweat dripped down my face. 'Just a little more...' Unable to use anymore chakra, my clones disappeared. Their exhaustion passed onto me, my knees gave out on me as I fell to the ground. Although, before I hit the ground someone caught me. Tiredly I looked up, blue eyes met my green eyes.

I smiled, "Hey, Naruto-kun. Thanks for catching me."

He smiled, "I told you I would always be there to catch you, remember?" Although, his smile was replaced by a look of worry. "You're pushing yourself too hard."

I chuckled, "I'm fine, just a little tired..." My eyes closed as my body went limb.

                                                                 Naruto's POV

"Yuki-chan" I shouted as she passed out in my arms. When her steady breathing met my ears, I smiled.

'Good thing Ino and Sakura told me where she was. I imagine she would have tried to push herself harder.' I stood up, Yuki still in my arms. Her head resting on my chest as her hands clutched my jacket.

Looking up I blinked at the tree. My mouth dropped at the half crystal tree. "Y-Yuki-chan d-did this?!" Recovering from my shock quickly I smiled down at the sleeping blonde in my arms.

'She may think she's lost her touch, but she hasn't. No, not at all.' My feet started walking to Yuki's house, then I paused.

"Wait, Yuki told me not to break into her house again. So, I guess I can just bring her to my home..." I paused. "But then again, Pervy Sage told me that you're never supposed to bring a woman back to your house when she's asleep. Also, Yuki might get mad at me. But, I can't just leave her outside, she might get sick." I nodded to myself. "Yeah, I'll bring her to my home. If she get's mad, then oh well, and besides, what does Pervy Sage know? He hasn't been around a lady that's willing to be around him without him paying them."

I chuckled to myself. "I guess I'm more of a lady's man then Pervy Sage, after all Yuki's around me all the time!" My thought's went back to when she blushed yesterday. D"Does that mean she likes me too?"

Shrugging the thought away I began walking to my apartment. My eyes narrowed when I heard two giggles, but I ignored it.

                                                              Yuki's POV

My eyes slowly opened, looking around I realized I was in Naruto's room. Looking down I found I was in his bed. Snoring met my ears, blinking I looked down.

A giggle escaped my lips as I looked at Naruto. He was on the floor, hugging a pillow while his butt stuck up in the air.

Streaching my arms in the air I sighed. 'I guess he didn't break into my house, so I can't be mad.' Standing up I jumped over Naruto, "I'll go make us some breakfast." I whispered to myself as I walked to his kitchen.

My eye twitched, "Not only is his place still a mess. But the only source of food is ramen!" I pulled out all the ramen out of his pantry. An anime vein forming onto my head, "That idiot!"

My chakra leaked through my hand, crystallizing the ramen I held. "I guess I'll do some training, along with a little bit of cleaning." I formed a handsign, "Shadow clone jutsu."

I smiled to myself, all of my clones dissapearing. "That's much better! The place is clean, and all the ramen went with my training."

"Good morning Yuki-chan-" Naruto's cheerful voice was replaced by a scream. "W-What did you do?!"

"I cleaned, and did a little training." I stated bluntly, looking down at the packages of ramen now turned into colorful crystal.

"My house! I'll never find anything... all my organizing, for nothing." He anime cried, until he saw his ramen. Then he fell to his knees, his hands in his hair. "My ramen! You destroyed it all!"

"I did not deastoy it, I used it for training. I also replaced it with healthy food. Don't you remember what I told you about eating only ramen?" I scrolled. "How are you supost to become the Hokage one day if you are obsessed with ramen? You will not get the nutriens you need, in which you won't get stronger. If you don't get stronger you'll never become the Hokage. Then, I would be very disappointed, and then Akamaru would become the Hokage."

He sweatdropped, "How did you get all of that by me only eatting ramen?"

I smiled, pointing to myself. "Woman's intuition."

He anime fell, then muttered. "Shikamaru warned me about this... But why did you say Akamaru? Did you mean Kiba?"

I shook my head, "No, Kiba would never make it as the Hokage. Also, Akamaru's much better than Kiba. Therefore, Akamaru would make history in being the first dog Kage." I ended with a smile.

Naruto only sighed, a smile on his face. "Okay, I'll try to eat more vegetables. Can't have Akamaru out doing me."

I gave a closed eye smile, "Good, now there is some rice balls made. I've got to go and train some more. Bye Naruto-kun."

"Yuki!" I paused at the doorway. "Don't push yourself like yesterday."

I chuckled to myself. "Don't worry about me, Naruto. Oh, and thanks for letting me stay over, and not breaking into my house." With a wave I walked out the door.

'I won't get any stronger if I don't push myself, and in order to protect Naruto I need to get stronger.' I thought while jumping over roof tops.

End of Chapter 28! So Yuki and Sakura had a little talk, but Sakura didn't tell her that is's not a 'Love Illness' XD And as you guys can probably guess, Ino and Sakura might have to give Yuki and Naruto some little 'pushes'. In one of the upcoming chapters there will be some fighting, and I can tell you, Yuki will not be fighting the same lady as before. Although, I bet you guys can already guess who she's going to be fighting, so you will all just have to wait.

Now for the movie special votes, keep in mind there is probably going to be about two or three more chapters before the voting ends. So if you haven't votes you, I suggest you do so.

Naruto Shippuden the movie (Movie 1)- 2 Votes

Bonds(Movie 2)- 1 Vote

Inheritors of the Will of Fire (Movie 3)- 1 Vote

The Lost Tower (Movie 4)- 9 Votes

Blood Prison(Movie 5)- 1 Vote

Road to Ninja(Movie 6)- 8 Votes

This chapter is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
224K 8.4K 100
Warning: This is a sequel! If you have not read: 'You're not the only one...' Do so now! --------------------------------------------------------- P...
35.8K 1.3K 36
The Second Book after "Crimson Light in the Uchiha" Itachi has succeeded. His brother is consumed by anger...
201 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...