My First Crush Story

By madisonrose3200

Brooklyn Parker is in the fifth grade. She was dreaming of this year since kindergarden. The royalty of the c... More

Chapter 1: The First Week
Chapter 2: The Separation
Chapter 3- The Question
Chapter 4-During the Class
Chapter 5- Recess
Chapter 6- The Luau
Chapter 7 - Field Day
Chapter 8- Embarassing Reveal
Chapter 9- Devistating News
Chapter 10- His Last Week
Chapter 11 - The Last Day

Chapter 12- Final Good-Byes

182 14 9
By madisonrose3200

We watch the clock and the bell rings. Mr.R walks us out to the blacktop where he dismissed the class. He let's Cameron to the front and gets to hi-fi very everyone before he leaves. I stand by him, and wait until he gets to the end of the line.

"Come on!" Cameron exclaims and grabs my hand, running towards the far end of the field. He takes me to the hill where we first kissed, and he smiles.

"Why are you taking me here?" I ask.

"I know I'm missing the dance, and I want to do something to make up for it. I don't care what anyone says, I love you and nothing will ever change that. I will love you and hope to see you again for the rest of my life, no matter what. I love you, and this will be the last time I say it." He leans in and kisses me. Just like the first time. I feel that amazing feeling again.  I love him, and he loves me. Nothing can change that.

"I love you," I say, "Nothing will ever make me regret loving you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 123K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
1M 51.3K 27
And high up above, or down below When you're too in love to let it go But if you never try, you'll never know Just what you're worth HIGHEST RANKING:...
13.6M 487K 42
player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Klaus has always had a crush on her best f...
4.9M 225K 147
Psychology, if it's your cup of tea, opens doors to a lot of interesting characteristics and traits that human beings encompass. Reading about it wil...