Trusting Him~ RogueXReader

By Nightfall__

How can you trust him when you can trust no one. More

A Dream Come True
Mistake
Back Home
Sabortooth
Endless possibilities
A better day
Magic
The New Dragon Slayer of Sabortooth
Mom?
Gray Fullbuster
Ice Dragon
Gone
Confession
Disaster
Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back
Continue forwards
Who are you?
Can I?
Back to School
To much
I knew it
...
It will never be the same
Gym Class
...
Tick Tock
I'm sorry
Trusting Him
Sequel?
Sequel!!!

Snow

1.1K 39 17
By Nightfall__

Rogue's POV

We all waited for Y/N to show up. Everyone else was here except for her and there were only 5 minutes left before we left.

Ugh! I hope she gets here. I want to tell her how I fell, though I don't think she'll share the thoughts back to me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a panting Y/N. I couldn't help but smile as she showed up. It was scaring me how much I smiled but really I just couldn't help it. Not with someone as sweet and pretty as her. She stands up to look at me and smile. I returned the smile with an even bigger smile than before. I quickly wipe it away trying to not expose my feelings.

"We are ready to go?" Erza asked grabbing her load of suitcases, which are filled with cakes and sweets.

"Yeah." I say closing my eyes, I keep a straight face ready to go.

We all walked out of the guild hall and onto a train. Just before we step on Sting, Natsu and I all look at the train with a scared expression.

"Hey why can't we just walk?" Natsu half asked sweat falling down his face.

"This is the quickest way to get there." Erza said pulling us onto the train. Great.

We all take a seat and Y/N ended up sitting next to me. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths. Please please please. Please don't make me sick. I kept hoping that I would get sick and for the first five minutes I was pretty successful, but my stomach had other plans for the rest of the trip.

I turn around open up the window and threw up. I let out a sad sigh, why in front of Y/N. This is going to be a long ride.
-------------------------------------------------------
3 hours later

I take a stop off of the beast called a "train" and fell to the ground, from relief. Sting walked off the train stretching his arms followed by Nastu. Y/N was the last one off of the train and she saw me and let out a small chuckle that wasn't audible.

I stand up and look around us to see a giant city full of people and businesses. Nothing seemed to be destroyed so clearly the dragon hadn't done much here.

We slowly started to walk towards the hotel we were going to sleep at. I could see Y/N looking around to see if the dragon had left any marks of being here but all she did was sigh and turn back to look at the ground in front of her.

Stop staring Rogue!

But I can't.

But you need to!

I shook my head and just continued to stare at Y/N, a blush beginning to grow. She began to turn around and I immediately looked away not wanting her to catch me.

I looked over at Frosh to see him looking at the ground kicking a small pebble forward with each step. It wouldn't have been the slightest bit entertaining, except that he was so entertained by it, with the biggest smile ever and front paws stretched out trying to get it.

As I looked at the ground in front of me, movement caught my eye. I turned to face where it had come from, but there was nothing, only the black of the trees.

I sucked in my breath and quickly snapped
my head back to the ground. There wasn't anything there. There wasn't anything there. I kept repeating that one sentence in my head over and over again, trying to calm myself. It didn't work. Nothing did. I found myself still thinking about it even as we walked up to the hotel.

"Okay we're here!" Ezra announced with a hand raised towards the hotel. I took a deep breath in. This place was huge! Walls so high I couldn't even see the sky.

Everyone starts walking in and I'm the last one in. As I walked through the doors cold air blasts my face. I look around the lobby, a giant golden room with chandlers people scurrying everywhere. It was just as amazing on the inside as it was on the outside. I look over to see Y/N enjoying herself as well. She was looking around the lobby with a huge smile on her face an eyes bright with joy.

Erza walks up to the check in desk and starts talking with the person behind the counter as we continue to look around the gigantic lobby. Gray walked up to Y/N with an almost proud smile, I saw him start talking to her and I felt myself get jelous even though I know they are related.

I begin to walk closer just so I can see what they are talking about, turns out it is about Y/N's mom, "So Rose has turned out fine. I always knew she would," Gray looked down at the floor and a small smile appeared on his face. I continued to walk closer, "Yeah she did. Though my father did walk out on us for Mom's half sister." Y/N looked at Gray, tears starting to fill her eyes.

Gray looked at Y/N and wrapped her in a tight hug.Once they let go Y/n turned around to look at me right in the eyes and I thought I could see a small blush, but I wasn't so sure.

"Hey Rogue." she said as plain as day.

"Hey..." I reply feeling bad that I evsdropped on their conversation, I never knew about Y/N's father walking out on her and her mom.

"You heard that didn't you?" her voice had a questioning tone to it but it was more like a statement.

"Yeah, I did, I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine. I meant to tell you but, that's just one of those things that aren't exactly natural." she chuckled a little bit at the end, trying to lighten the mood. I felt like I should have laughed with her but it didn't feel right so I decided against it.

"Okay we have our rooms!" Erza came up to us holding 3 cards for our rooms.

"Great! So who is sharing a room with who?" Natsu came up behind her a grin on his face with his hands behind his head.

"Well. Rogue and Sting are going to share a room," of course that was going to happen since Sting and I are the BEST of friends ever. I couldn't imagine anyone being closer than us, "then you and Gray are to share a room, and then last but not least in Y/N ,Wendy and I  will share a room.

"I don't want to share a room with ice princess over here!" Natsu said angrily after Erza finished. Erza turned around quickly glaring with demon like eyes, "I mean... Great!" Natsu finished nervously a fake smile plastered on his face.

"I thought so." Erza turned back around heading towards the elevators and started walking with all of her luggage.

"I think I'll take the stairs." I say turning the opposite direction towards the stairs.

"Me too." followed Sting and after that came Natsu with Wendy, "Yeah we think we'll go with Sting and Rogue."

Sting, Natsu, Wendy and  I followed by our exceeds all filed up the stairs not risking the elevator, "What floor are we on?" I ask Sting who had our room key.

"We are on floor 3." Sting replied quickly as we continued our climb up the stairs.

2nd floor.

3rd floor.

We opened the door and stepped out to see the other waiting outside their rooms. There was another door inbetweeen the two rooms where they were standing at which I took as a sign that is was my room along with Sting.

I let Sting walk up to the door and swipe the key as we walk in we are greeted with a giant room with two king beds and a giant bathroom. We both set our bags down and claim a bed laying down on it.

"Hey, Rogue?" Sting asked me quietly, scaring me.

"Yes Sting?" I say turning my head to face him looking at the ceiling.

"How is your thing with Y/N going?" He turned my direction and faced me with a smirk and almost evil eyes.

"I don't know. I want to say it's going well but I would be lying. I don't think she likes me." I look over at the window to see snow. Pure white and...beautiful? Wait... snow? Sure enough it was snowing in the middle of August.

"It's okay-"

"Sting look at this." I interrupted him getting up and walking to the window.

"What is it?" He walked over to the window next to me and froze, "Snow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.4K 27
You are a member of Sabertooth. You always go on missions with Sting and Rogue. Even thought Rogue and you always fight, you felt for him. Many thing...
33.4K 1K 60
❝ π˜πŽπ” π‘πŽπ‹π‹ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚πŽπŒπ„ π‚π‘π€π’π‡πˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 ❞ It's been six months since [Y/N] [L/N]'s old home guild, F...
10.8K 214 14
How can two members of two different guilds come together? How will one of them being Laxus's adopted sister interfere with their relationship? How c...
334K 11.9K 26
You have been a member of Sabertooth for years and you are a part of the Dragon Slayer Trio along with Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. You and Sting...