Big Family

By ayeitskennn

Faith and Kaiden have arrived and the family is going to get crazy. How will Megan care for the two new addit... More

Recap and the Twins
Home Sweet Home
Babysitting
Amber and Her Friends
Finish Filming
Dinner & a Movie
Teaching How to Drive
A Bet and Awesome People
Camp Out
Long Distant
Pay Back
My Superhero
My Baby
Home Sweet Home
A/N
Cap2 and What?!
Discovery
God Mom
Keep Up
Just Like Old Times
Dinner
Disneyland
Scary Prank
Jimmy Fallon
Wax Cap and Phone Call
Door Step
Halloween
Agents of SHIELD
16th Birthday
A/N
New Girlfriend
Talking
Hair Cut
Boston
Thanksgiving
Wisdom Teeth
Back to LA
Hurt
Start of Shadows
Push 2
Maya
A Little Date
Ship Has Sailed
Ellen
Victory
Father's Day
College
Daddy's Girl
{authors note}
𑁍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𑁍
𑁍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𑁍
𑁍 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𑁍

Unsteady

1.8K 57 6
By ayeitskennn

I decided to go for a little walk. Chase was at home with dad and the twins. Scarlett came by to help with dad since he's sick. I needed some air. It's been awhile since I've went on a walk by myself. I saw the park ahead so I decided to go for a small walk through the park and then turn back around to go home. I saw someone sitting on a bench watching a little girl play. I walked over to the person and sat down next to the them.
"Megan?" asked the person.
"Hi mom" I said staring at Aubrey with a disappointed look. Her long brown hair was pulled into a bun and she wore a blue sweater with jeans.
"I knew you'd come to me and not Chris" Mom said making me glare at her.
"I didn't come here to go with you. I just decided to go on a walk. Plus I would never go with you even if someone gave me a million dollars" I said.
"How's Chris?" She asked.
"Better now that you're not near him" I said staring at her, "did you really love him? Or did you want money and fame?"
"I don't have to answer those questions" she said.
"I hope you're happy of what you did. You broke apart a family. But I don't count you as family" I said standing up. Before I could walk away she grabbed my wrist. I turned to face her.
"Meggy if I could turn back the c-"
"Don't start with the "I wish I could turn back the clock!" It may have worked last time but it won't work again! You've caused all of us so much pain. We're all just trying to stay together. And don't call me Meggy. I only let people I like call me that" I said yanking my wrist away from her.
"Megan-"
"MOMMY!" a little girl yelled running over.
"What is it, Willow?" Aubrey asked kneeling down to the child's height.
"I found a lady bug" Willow said holding up her finger to show Aubrey the lady bug.
"That's wonderful sweetie" Aubrey said as the girl's blue eyes landed on me.
"Momma, who's that?" Willow asked.
"This is Megan... You're older sister" Aubrey said.
"Cool. It's nice to meet you, Megan" Willow said before running off again.
"So that's the famous Willow" I said crossing my arms over my chest, "she Chris's?"
"No she is not Chris's daughter" Aubrey said angrily.
"Doesn't surprise me" I said.
"We could still be a family" Aubrey said.
"No we can't. I don't want to be near anyone who has caused me so much pain" I said staring at her.
"Megan-"
"Bye, Aubrey" I said walking away from her with tears in my eyes. I hugged myself and kept walking ignoring her cries for me to come back.
"MEGAN!" She called but I kept walking.

I was woken up by someone knocking on the door. Chris was awake and in the kitchen. I got up and walked to the door. "I'll get it" I said making my way through the kitchen and to the door. I put my hand on the door knob and turned it slowly. I opened the door to see someone I'd think I'd never see again. I felt tears form in my eyes as I stared at the women. Maybe in her 30s. My guess 29. Her chocolate brown hair pulled into a bun. She wore a short red dress that matched her ruby red lips. Her smile lit up the room.
"Mom?"

I stared at her in disbelief. She was here. Standing in front of me. "Megan?" She asked as a tear slid down her cheek. This was so real. I threw myself into her arms and hugged her tightly as if nothing would ever separate us.
"Megan who's at the-" Chris said walking into the hallway and stopped when he saw my mom he dropped the plate he had in his hands, "Aubrey?!"
"Chris?" She asked with a big smile.
"You're alive!" Chris said running towards her and pulled her into a big hug. He started crying softly.
"I can't believe it" I said as she stopped hugging Chris and she turned to me.
"I've waited for this day for so many years" she said putting her hand against my pale cheek. I threw my arms around her once more and buried my face in her neck. I couldn't believe it. She was alive. But how?
"I thought you were dead" I said staring into her hazel eyes.
"Long story" she said smiling then without warning Chris quickly planted a kiss on her cheek.
"How about we start over?" Chris asked with a small smile.
"I'd love that" mom said returning the smile.
"Just kiss already!" I groaned and with that they kissed each other. I smiled widely at the sight. Maybe they'll get married and we'd be a big happy family.
"What's all the noise about-" Uncle Scott said walking into the hallway and his jaw dropped at the sight of my mother. He looked like he'd seen a ghost, "A-Aubrey?"
"Hi Scott" she said smiling then Uncle Scott ran for a big hug and squeezed her tightly. My moms cheeks were stained with tears of joy. I couldn't help but cry even more.
"Sweetie, stop crying. I know they are tears of joy but I don't like seeing my baby cry" she said kissing my forehead. I missed her so much.
"I missed you" I said before breaking down and hugged her tightly. Chris came over and joined in the hug.
"One big happy family?" Mom asked Chris.
"One big happy family" Chris said.

"After I faked my death I may or may not have had a relationship with someone and ended up having a baby. Later the guy walked out the door and so I put Chase in a orphanage. There I saw Megan. I hid my face hopping she wouldn't realize it was me. So technically Chase and Megan are siblings just from different fathers" Mom said.
"Well at least that explains why he looks like you. He has the chubby cheeks, brown hair, his eyes are green though, and he's short" Chris said you could basically hear the smile in his voice.
"So this means me and Chase are actually siblings?!" I asked poking my head into the room with a smile as I startled the two love birds.
"You were listening" Chris said with a smirk. Uh oh. I raced quickly to the stairs hearing Chris behind me and mom laughing. I sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen and stood on the other side of the counter while Chris was at the other. I moved to one side and he moved as well. His is very intimidating when he gives that one look. I ran out of the kitchen but wasn't so lucky. Chris had scooped me up and was carrying me out into the living room. Boo Bear was seated on the couch and flipping through TV channels. When we go back to LA they will finish up filming. Mom was smiling at me and Chris.
"She's not heavy at all. I guess she got the gene from you" Chris said simply.
"Oh whatever Christopher" mom said slapping his arm. Chase ran down the stairs.
"Mommy! Daddy!" He said and Chris put me down, "I lost my tooth!" Chase held up the tooth for everyone to see.
"That's great buddy!" Chris said messing up his hair, "I guess we'll leave that for the tooth fairy."
"Yay!" Chase said jumping around excitedly. He showed us the gap where his tooth use to be.

After eating cake me and mom danced with each other. I rested my head on her shoulder and took in the smell of her sweet perfume.
"I love you sweetie" she said smiling at me.
"I love you too mom" I said hugging her.
"You'll always be mine and Chris's little princess" she said, "Faith will be mine and Chris's little monster probably."
"Probably" I said smiling. I couldn't wait until I got to see Faith and Kaiden. I was really excited.

Those happy memories were lies. I walked up the sidewalk to the house and opened the door. Scarlett must've left. Dad was on the couch and turned once he heard the door slam. I put my back against the door and slowly slid down. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried. Dad rushed over and kneeled beside me.
"Meggy?" He asked making me look up at him. My eyes probably red and puffy from crying, "hey. What's wrong?" I didn't say anything. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his warm chest. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down.
"Meg, tell me what's wrong" he said lifting my chin up with his finger. I sniffled before taking a deep breath to gain confidence to speak. I didn't trust my voice.
"I-I s-s-saw A-Aubrey at the p-park" I said in between sobs.
"Every time you cry, I cry" dad said as he started to cry and he pulled me close. I cried into his chest probably soaking his shirt in tears. He rested his head on top of mine. I was shaking like crazy. He tightened his hold around me. He kissed the top of my head gently.
"What happened?" He asked.
"W-we talked" I said with a sniffle.
"You can tell me Meggy. I'm here. I'll always be here" he said. His words echoed through my mind like a broken record. I was broken inside and he was trying to put the pieces back together. I've been through so much. I cried even more.
"Hey. Hey. I'm here. Everything's fine" he said.
"I-I l-love y-you d-d-dad" I said as Chase ran over and hugged us as well.
"I love you both" Dad said hugging me and Chase.
"We love you too" Me and Chase said making dad smile.

I'm sorry for the feels! I tried so hard not to cry while writing this. I was so close of crying. So emotional! I feel bad for making it so sad. But I hope you guys liked the chapter. And I'm sorry if I made you cry. It's really hard not to cry when you're listening to Unsteady by X Ambassadors. I'm in love with this song. So every time I write a very upsetting chapter, you'll know that I was listening to that long.
But the idea for this chapter is from one of my favorite authors Doctormarvel11 I think you guys should go check out her stories they are amazing. I love both of them.
Also I am very very sorry if I made any of you guys cry! I feel bad. I feel like some future chapters are really gonna be sad or maybe happy. I might do something that'll really make me and you readers cry. I was really close to crying while writing this chapter. Oh gosh! I'm such a cry baby! I cried while watching Inside Out! I'm bad at dealing with feels! I cried while reading this one story on here about Loki's Daughter and I literally bawled my eyes out. The ending is so sad! But so good! If you guys want to read that book just message me and then I'll send you the link to it. It's really good and very upsetting. The ending just got me in tears. It's such a good book and I was really disappointed when it ended.
So once again if you guys have any ideas you would like to see happen in this story do not be afraid to comment or message me! I love seeing your ideas. So probably in the next chapter they will be headed to Boston for Thanksgiving~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 123 17
Massachusetts was her home, Sudbury to be exact. She had lived here all her life, well from what she can remember. At the age of four she was adopted...
778K 16.8K 53
What happens when a 12 almost 13 year old girl is adopted by a famous actor? Will it be fun? Or will it change a girls life forever? Will he know ho...
46.1K 987 10
Elaina is teaching swimming lessons to a little boy named Lukas when she discovers that he is the son of Chris Evans. When Chris approaches Elaina to...
8.2K 159 10
Poor Addy has only ever known the cruelty of the orphanage that she has grown up in for her whole nine years of life. What if she runs away one day a...