Goodbye My Love

By cityofamber

The Story of Victoria Riddle, daughter of the infamous Dark Lord. This will be her first year at Hogwarts Sch... More

Goodbye My Love
Meeting the Marauders
Empty threats may not be so empty..
Pain, Death & Vengence ; Part 1
Pain, Death & Vengence ; Part 2
A kid named Remus
Clearly, death just doesnt like me
Ghosts know how to party

My Father, The Dark Lord.

2.6K 84 12
By cityofamber

This chapter is dedicated to xxxWriterGirlxxx because she made my amazing banner! Thank you so much!

_____________________________________________________________________________

My mother died in a car crash. It left me heartbroken. She was the only person, who actually cared for me. I loved her.  

It was a couple of days after my Mother's death when I received my letter. I was sitting in the dining room eating with my father, actually I ate while my father watched. When suddenly an owl swooped through the window and landed right in front of me. I sat staring at it. I never got any letters, no one ever wrote to me mostly because no one knew I existed. My father referred to me as the secret child. He had made my mother give birth to me, so he could train me to be exactly like him. 

" Open it child!" He snarled at me.

" Yes, father." I said quietly, while reaching out to take the letter from the owl. I opened it ;

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms.Riddle,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

 I sat there stunned reading the letter, I handed it to my father, while I examined the next page.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 

by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS.

When I finished reading it, I glanced over at my father, he was sitting there thinking. He had told me about Hogwarts, he said it was a good school, runned by idiots. I couldn't but help but laugh at that, not because how he said the  school was " Runned by idiots" but by the fact that my father thought he was better than everyone.

"Well Father?" I asked after about 5 minutes of silence, I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know if there was any chance I could escape from here.

He looked at me, his red eyes gleaming. " You will not speak of me, you will not tell anyone who your father is, or where he is and most importantly you will make the unbreakable vow, or I will not permit you to go." 

I nodded. He smiled. " We need someone to tie the vow, Bellatrix!" He called. In a second, the young death eater came running in.

" Yes, My Lord?" She said, bowing.

" I need you tie the Unbreakable Oath with this child and I." He said.

That's when she noticed that there was someone in the room besides for herself and my father. 

" May I ask who this child is?" Bellatrix said.

" No, just make the oath Bellatrix." The Dark Lord said rudely.

" Yes M-my Lord." Bellatrix said.

My father took my hand and put it in his, I absolutely hated his hands..the long pale fingers just creeped me out. 

" Repeat after me Bellatrix." My father said.

Bellatrix nodded and took out her wand. 

" Do you Victoria Riddle .. " My father began. I saw Bellatrix eyes widen at the sound of my name. She knew who I was now, but never the less, she repeated after my father.

" Do you Victoria Riddle -

" Vow to never tell anyone who your father is -

" Or tell anyone where the Lord Voldermort is currently staying -

" Or tell anyone where the Lord Voldermort is currently staying" Bellatrix finished, she was definitely in shock now.

" Yes." I said, and saw a long red wisp tie our hands together. I had just made the unbreakable oath with Lord Voldermort, himself.

" One more thing Bellatrix." My father said quietly.

" Yes, m-my l-l-ord?"  She said,

" Oblivate." My father whispered pointing his wand at Bellatrix. She fell to the floor unconscious. When she would wake up, she wouldn't remember a thing about this.

" Now, Victoria. There is just the matter how you will get your school things. I of course cannot come with you -

" I can go by my self." I said, cutting my Father off.

" Do not interrupt me, Victoria." He said venomously.

" Sorry, Father." I said quietly.

He looked at me. " You may go by your self." He said finally.

I smiled. " Thank you father."

He nodded and I went upstairs to get ready for my trip to Diagon Alley.

I went to my room, and looked through my closet, It was mostly black clothing, my father disliked anything to bright.. I chose a a black long sleeved shirt, navy blue skinny jeans and black riding boots. I put my long dirty blonde hair in a messy ponytail and grabbed my purse and letter. I walked back downstairs to where my Father was.

" I'm going now." I said.

" Victoria, remember just because I am allowing you to go alone, doesn't mean your actually all by yourself." 

" Yes Father." I said, he was going to send Death Eaters to follow me around and make sure I didn't something stupid.. like run. 

I walked outside, it was a beautiful day and I was in a wonderful mood. I had only to had spend one month here before I could finally go to Hogwarts. I walked towards the bus station, I had told Father that if I took the muggle way, people would be less suspicious of me. When the bus finally stopped a block away from the Leaky Cauldron, I got out and started walking again. I went inside and noticed how barely anyone was there. Mostly because they were scared of My Father and his followers. Father was telling me how the first wizarding war would start soon..

I went into the bathroom and tapped the bricks a couple of times, revealing the entrance way to Diagon Alley.  Diagon Alley was crowded with people and all the shops were opened but a few. I saw other kids that looked my age who would probably be starting Hogwarts also.

I started walking up that pathway to shop names Madame Malkin's Robes For All Occasion. I figured, i could my Hogwarts robes from there. When I walked inside, I saw that there were alot of people already inside the shop. I walked up to a lady, I assumed to be Madame Malkin.

" Hi, um..-

" Need robes for Hogwarts?" She said, finishing my question.

" Yeah.." 

" Alright deary, go stand over there and ill be with you in a second." 

I nodded and walked over to where she pointed. I noticed on the stand next to me there was a young boy with dark, messy hair arguing with his mother. When I got closer, I could here what they were saying.

" Mumm. Their too long!" He said, whining.

' No, James, they are perfectly fine and these are the ones were getting." 

He sighed, as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. " Fine." He said at last.

He turned around so he was facing me. I suddenly started blushing, I was so rude listening into his conversation..

" I-im s-sorry. I didn't mean to.." I said.

He smirked. " Its alright, are you a first year too?"

" Yeah." I said.

" Oh me too! What house do you wanna be in?" He asked, eagerly.

" Oh I'm not sure.." I said, i knew if i was anything besides Slytherin, my father would probably kill me, but I don't think that'd be a good conversation starter..

" Oh, so your undecided.. well I'm gonna be in Gryffindor, like my parents."

Before I could respond thought, his mother told him it was time to go. " Bye undecided!" He yelled over his shoulder to me. 

I smiled. " Bye!"

I think I just made a friend.

When I had gotten my robes, I went to get all my school books and things I would need for Potions. Now all I needed was a wand. I walked to Ollivanders and walked inside.

It looked empty.. " Hello?" I called.

Suddenly a man on a ladder appeared in front of me. He slowly walked down the ladder and turned to face me. " Hello, Miss. What can I do for you?"

" I need a wand." I said.

" Whats your name young lady?" He asked.

" Victoria Riddle." I said.

" It's nice to meet you Victoria." 

I smiled. " Thanks."

He turned around and went into the back pulling out boxes of wands. He came back and handed me one. " Here, hold the wand and swish it through the air." 

I nodded and took the wand. It was a nice wand, long and slender. I swished it and I immediately knew this one was for me. Apparently Ollivander did too because he was smiling. 

" That wand is 10 inches, willow, with a core of a unicorn's tail." He said, happily.

I smiled and payed for the wand. When I walked out of the shop, my happy mood turned into sadness. Since I was done with my shopping, I had return back to the house. I had to return back to Voldermort.

__________________________________________________________________________

That's the first chapter ;) I hope you guys like itt (: <3 and also in no way does Victoria start a romance with James.. just saying . okay thanks for reading and ill upload asap :) love you guys!

read.comment.vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 8.5K 23
When Katie Axel enters her seventh year at Hogwarts with the Marauders, they're determined to make their last year a blast. Pranking is their number...
870K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
540K 16K 57
CURRENTLY BEING EDITED: Out of desperation, Hermione sends herself back in time to the Marauder's Era. There she is faced with the challenge of creat...
79.3K 4.3K 39
[Completed on 31st March, 2017] Remus Lupin is a sad little eleven year old with no hope of attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tho...