Teen Wolf's Isaac Lahey x Rea...

By AmyLillian22

These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts... More

You Belong with Me (Part 1)
I Belong with You (Part 2)
Sweet Little Libby
Nightmares
Beside Comfort
A Study Session
Meeting the Family
Second Chance
Jealousy
I. Love. You.
Soulmates
Changes
Castaway (Feat. Theo Raeken)
This Exact Moment - (Secret Santa Imagine for Marley)
I Never Stopped Loving You (Feat. Liam Dunbar)

The Bedroom Window

7.9K 175 94
By AmyLillian22

Isaac pushed the first top button of his dress shirt through the buttonhole with his thumb and opened his shirt a bit, hoping the nervousness and the tightness around his neck would vanish. It was a cool summer evening. The summer heat was gone and was replaced by a light breeze. The sound of critters singing under the moonlight made it so peaceful and relaxing, a perfect night for a date night, which is exactly what tonight was.

It was Isaac's first official date with Y/N and he was nervous; not because this is the first time they're hanging out, because it wasn't. Isaac and Y/N have known each other for a month and within that month, Isaac and Y/N snuck around for three weeks. They were instantly attracted to each other and they couldn't help themselves. They loved spending time together as they talked and laughed about everything. They loved the feeling of being around each other, having a sense of peace and comfort when they were together, and they loved the passion, fireworks, and intimate feeling they got every time their lips met.

However, all they did was sneak around. Tonight was different. Isaac asked out Y/N on a real date, where he would pick her up at the front door instead of crawling through her bedroom window, and officially meet her father. This was why Isaac was a nervous wreck. Isaac had no clue who her father was, but he knew how much her father meant to her. She never mentioned his named and only referred to him as 'Daddy', and he had never seen pictures of him and her in her bedroom or around the house because they weren't exactly big on pictures. Regardless, he knew meeting a girlfriend's father was a big deal and he wanted to make the best impression.

Isaac shifted his weight between the balls of his feet as anxiety washed over his body. His stomach tightened, his heart was ready to explode out of his chest, and his mouth felt dry as small beads of sweat formed at the nape of his neck. He took a deep breath before he pressed the doorbell button with his index finger.

"Ugh," Isaac heard a groan from the other side of the door. "Y/N! There's a boy at the front door who reeks of anxiety." Isaac's eyebrow shot up. He's a werewolf too? He thought to himself. Shit.

"And it's not a good stench!" The father's irritated voice pulled Isaac out of his thoughts, causing Isaac to run his hand through his curls, yanking on the ends just a little bit, hoping it would release some of his anxiety.

"Can you answer the door? Pleeease! I'm not ready yet, daddy!" Y/N yelled from her bedroom.

Peter averted his eyes away from his Dance Moms marathon on the flat screen and dragged himself off the couch. Peter opened the door and his lips immediately formed a tight, straight line the second he recognized the tall and nervous werewolf standing at his doorstep.

"No." Peter slammed the door in Isaac's face. He turned around and walked to the bottom of the stairs. "That's who you're going out with?!" Steam was blowing out of Peter's nose and ears.

Y/N walked out of her room and made her way down the stairs. She noticed her father upset, but rolled her eyes as she made her way to open the front door. "I'm sorry, Isaac." She pulled him in by the wrist.

"No." Peter shook his head as he folded his arms to his chest. "There's no way you're dating that kid from Scott's pack."

"You're a werewolf?!" Isaac heard the surprise in her tone but ignored her question with one of his own. "Your dad is Peter Hale?!"

Isaac meeting Y/N's father wasn't as planned. They had to explain everything. How Peter was her father even though she has a different last name because of who her father was, or rather what he is. In return, Isaac explained how he became a werewolf and how Isaac and Peter actually knew each other before tonight. But after a lot of reassuring and convincing, Peter agreed to let Y/N go out with Isaac as long as he brought her home by 10pm. That was his only agreement and Isaac promised he would bring her home before 10pm.

Isaac was more nervous than before now that he knew he was dating Peter Hale's daughter. That factor didn't change his feelings; he was just worried he had to watch his back all the time now, but the second Y/N's hand grabbed his as they walked into the movie theater, Isaac knew he had nothing to worry about. No matter how much Peter may scare him or threaten to kill him.

After the movie, Isaac took Y/N to dinner at an Italian restaurant. Sharing the same booth seat, for almost two hours they talked about anything, held hands under the table, stole glances, and snuck in chaste kisses. Y/N even convinced Isaac to reenact the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp. Once Isaac saw the clock read 9:30pm, he asked for the check and took Y/N home and managed to get her to the front door five minutes till curfew.

"I had a great time tonight," Isaac reached in for her hand and began rubbing small circles with his thumb, loving how soft her skin was. "Can we go out again next Friday after my game?"

"I'd love to," Y/N smiled. She leaned forward and stood up on her tippy toes.

Isaac leaned back, but his hand never left hers. "Are you crazy?! Your dad is Peter! Who was a psycho alpha then died but came back to life, and I'm sure he's on the other side of the door listening to us right now."

The front door swung open. "I am," Peter smirked. "And I like you a little bit more for not kissing my daughter good night at the door."

"Daddy!" Y/N groaned with embarrassment.

"Don't 'Daddy' me. Come inside." He gestured. "I have a surprise for you."

Isaac mumbled a good night and turned around to walk down the front porch steps. "Oh no! This surprise is also for you Isaac," Isaac stopped in his tracks. "Please. Come in, Isaac." Peter's voice sounded so serious, it scared Isaac a bit as he slowly turned around to see Peter motioning Isaac to come inside.

"Okay," Isaac mumbled nervously under his breath.

Y/N led the way to the living room and plopped down on the couch. Isaac sat next to her, his leg against hers, but instantly moved to the end of the couch after Peter cleared his throat and gave Isaac a death glare.

Peter stood in front of the young couple with a smirk on his lips. "Ask me how my night went tonight."

Isaac swallowed hard, afraid to hear his answer would be somewhere along the lines of, 'I followed you two the entire night'. Isaac shook that thought away and pushed his fear aside. "What did you do tonight, sir?"

Peter snorted at Isaac's politeness, making Isaac sink into his seat. "I pulled out my toolbox-"

"Oh god," Y/N groaned before she rolled her eyes. "What did you try to fix now?"

"I bolted burglar bars to your bedroom window, then bolted your window shut for good." Isaac and Y/N could hear the happiness in Peter's tone.

"OH MY GOD!" Y/N jumped up from her seat. "Why would you do that, daddy?!"

"Ahhh," Peter made a click sound with his tongue. "Because I knew you were sneaking around with a boy in your room and there's only one entrance to your room, which is your window." Peter started pacing back and forth. "I just didn't know who it was. When I officially met your little boy toy tonight, I noticed his scent matched the one in your room. Now that I know who the boy is and Isaac obviously knows where the front door is, I decided to bolt the window shut. So," Peter grabbed Isaac by the elbow and dragged him out the front door. "He can use the front door." Peter gave Isaac a fake smile before slamming the door in his face.

"Good night, Isaac!" Peter yelled at the closed door. "Good luck getting in now." Peter locked the door.

"Daddy!" Y/N stomped her foot and crossed her arms tight to her chest as her bottom lip pulled forward into a pout. If she hadn't looked like a little kid throwing a tantrum, Peter would have laughed and teased her about it, but Peter was trying to make a point.

"You're grounded until further notice, and Isaac can come back when you're not grounded anymore." He walked towards the stairs.

"How long is that?" Her eyes followed her dad walking up the stairs and making his way to his bedroom.

"'Til you're thirty!" Before he closed the door, he looked down at his daughter, "Good night, sweetheart. I'll see you in the morning. Maybe I'll reduce your sentence then."

Before she could argue back, her phone vibrated in her back pocket. She pulled out her phone and read a new text message from Isaac.

Well it was fun while it lasted :( ...

Before she could respond, another new message appeared.

It's a good thing he didn't bolt your bathroom window. ;)

Y/N felt her heart swell with love. After Peter scaring Isaac throughout the night, Isaac was still willing to risk his life to see Y/N. She knew how much he cared and liked her, and if he was willing to risk his life for her, she was willing to protect him from her father. Even if that meant her sneaking out of her bathroom window to see him, which is exactly what she did after she tucked her phone back in her pocket and ran up the stairs to her bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 31.9K 108
a collection of teen wolf imagines all written by me.
523K 12.9K 78
A bunch of imagines for my favorite character on Teen Wolf! (Y/N)= your name Hope you enjoy!! {This is my writing and it comes from my imagination un...
261 35 26
Isaac Lahey and Melanie Rogers met on the first day of the nursery and quickly became friends. Over the years, the friendship between these two grew...