Limits − book two

By louiswtomlinsun

Limits - book two Sequel to Zayn's Fault. He has a fear of not being able to control. He has a fear of being... More

Limits - book two
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
character ask (1)
Chapter Three

character ask - answers.

673 29 26
By louiswtomlinsun

Answers to the Character Ask. I apologise for the wait.

Questions are in normal text.

Answers are in bold.

---

Liam -

"Why are you so reistant to helping Zayn for his birthday? I know you're hurt but Zayn is too."

My parents only want me to go because Zayn does. If it were up to them, I wouldn't even be mentioned. I don't have much time anyway, as I'm always in either therapy, school or at Louis'.

"Do you think therapy is helping at all?"

In all honesty, no. I don't like being there, and talking about my feelings with a stranger - proffesional or not.

"When are you going to confront your parents? As sad as it is, at this point I've given up hope with them. They suck. It's up to you to fix your relationship, babe. I hope one day you realize this isn't your fault. You shouldn't take it out in yourself because you are a wonderful person. You're so amazing and they definitely don't deserve a kid like you."

Thank you, so much. It means the world to think someone actually cares. As to when I'll confront my parents, I don't know. I wouldn't know if I can since they're always "busy" and just never want me near them. I agree with giving up.

"How do you feel about Harry and Niall considering they're family? What would you like to say to them?"

I would say they are probably the worst parents there could ever be. They don't feel like parents, and shouldn't be seen as them in my opinion.

"Why must you hurt yourself? You're too precious to hurt yourself. Please tell Niall about what you're doing. He loves you."

Thank you, but I deserve it. If I told him he would tell my papa and everything will be worse. And dad loves me? He has a great way of showing it.

"What do you think about Zayn being in the hospital? Have you ever visited him?"

I don't think he deserves it, I would take his place. I haven't visited him at this time, but maybe I will if I can.

"How are you holding up babe? And how do you really feel about Zayn - because I know you can't hate him when he truly does love you."

I'm fine I guess.. Everyone says otherwise. Zayn loves me only since he's young. I'm sure once he grows up he'll hate me as well. I don't.

Zayn -

"Are you excited for you birthday?! Is there anything you want for a present? I'm sure it'll be great :)"

I is very excited! I hope Li comes. And I get better. But it okay if I don't.. I want colouring books too.

"I can't wait for your birthday! You're so sweet. And no matter what Liam loves you. It may not seem like it sometimes, but Li just gets really sad sometimes. Also, I know you love your dads and I hope they don't end up treating you how they treat Liam. Stay adorable. Hope you feel better, sweets!"

"Thank you :) Love Li very much too. I see Li hurt sometimes but he okay. Daddies love Li.

"Do you love Liam?"

Love big brother!

"Hiya sweetie!! Do you like your daddies? What about Liam? Why do you think Liam is sad?"

Hi! Love family. I dunno why Li sad. I hear him say daddies don't like him but daddies say to not believe Li. I know Li hurt.

"I love you, feel better babe, we're all rooting for you."

Thank you very much! I try my best.

"Hi baby. I hope you're feeling better :) Do you think you're parents pay more attention to you than Liam? Or what do you think?"

Thanks, you kind. Daddies say they pay attention to me because I ill but before they say because Li older. I think Li needs daddies too.

"BABY AM I ALLOWED TO COME TO YOUR BIRTHDAY?"

Yes! Daddies say I can't have strangers but it okay. You don't have to bring present. But if you do, I like colouring.

Harry -

"You literally make we want to throw myself out a window. The fact that you can't even look your "son" in the eyes is ridiculous. I quoted son because you don't deserve to be in his presense. I hope you get your head out of your ass before something drastic happens. You are a piece of work, Harry. I had so much hope after that talk with Liam when Zayn was first admitted into the hospital, but I've 500% given up on you as a father. Good job. Hope you have a wonderful day while your son is practically killing himself, you dick."

That is your opinion. The conversation I had with my son would've gone better if Liam didn't mess it up. It's not my fault. He's fine, and not dead.

"Why? Why would you do this to Liam? A father shouldn't do this to their child."

I don't see what I'm doing wrong.

"You're a messed up dick y'know? I know you've had a not so great childhood but do you think that taking it out on Liam is the way forward?"

I'm not 'taking it out' on him. As I said before, I can't get attached and I'm sticking to that.

"Find your fucking chill before I find your ass. Kapeesh?"

I'm quite chill.

"Why do you think Liam is immature? Don't you think he's being through a lot lately?"

Liam is always overreacting. Zayn, being younger, is going through more yet he's okay.

"Harry do you honestly think that being a dick to Liam will want him to stay?"

Of course not. If I change he would leave anyway. That's how life works.

"Will you stop being a dick? Thanks :)"

Why have I been called a private part throughout all this?

Niall -

"I understand things are tough at home but couldn't you try harder with Liam? I'm sure starting out small like giving him a hug or something like everyday would be sufficient to your relationship."

I would, but I have to be with Zayn right now.

"I used to like you as a parent because at first I thought "He doesn't really do anything wrong, it's all Harry!" But now I've realized you're just as bad, if not worse, BECAUSE YOU DO NOTHING! I'm not even a mean person, but I hope when you realize what you both are doing to Liam he doesn't forgive you for a while. You don't and won't ever be called Liam's dad. Such a dissapointment."

What am I supposed to do? Talk to him? As if he'd let me. Harry and I aren't doing anything completely wrong.

"You're just as worse as the other one. Listen, I know you're worried about Zayn but for crying out loud look at Liam! He actually has to go to someone else to talk to because his fathers don't even care about him. And don't give me bull tha you do care 'cause otherwise you would probably know about your sons wrists."

He chose to always be with the Tomlinsons. Therapy is helping with his own problems as he doesn't like talking to us. What about his wrists?

"You see the emotional abuse Harry sends Liam everyday but you do nothing. Are you proud? Is Zayn your favorite and is Liam your least?"

I talk to Harry about that. I've tried getting him to stop before. It's not my fault. I don't have favourites.

"You do absolutely nothing, but would you at least try and help Liam? He's hoping for someone to help him right now."

As I've said before, he doesn't like talking to us. Why? I don't know. He has help.

"Why don't you talk to Liam? I mean he is YOUR son."

I could but it would've ended up in a fight someway. He is my son but it doesn't feel like it at times.

"Could you more your ass and help your son for once?"

Possibly.

Louis -

"You're amazing :) Have you been suspecting that Liam cuts this whole time? Also do you ever feel like you and Liam are meant to be bc I do?!"

Thanks, love! In all honesty I have, I mean he wore long sleeves everyday no matter what season and he would always make a hurt noise when I gripped his arms - even if it were softly. Of course I think we're meant to be.. I mean, we've been best mates for years and I just love him.

"Please help him. Please. You are the only person I can count on right now. You are his last chance to be happy. Oh god please help him. I love you."

I try my best. It's hard sometimes, he's always so upset and it breaks my heart to see him so fragile.

"You are an absolute angel. I hope you and Liam never break up. What do you want to say to Harry and Niall?"

Thank you :) I would say what I want but it would be too explicit and long to have in such a short time.

"Treat my baby right."

Always.

"How is Liam doing? Is he getting better or worse?"

I'd say he's the same.. Maybe worse from Zayn being sent to the hospital. He's said therapy isn't going to well.

"Can you stop being perfect?"

Me? Perfect? I think you're mistaken, love.

"How long ago did you fall from heaven?"

I don't think I did, but if I would have, I would say seventeen years ago.

Johannah (Jay) -

"Jay you're great :) What are your thoughts on Liam's whole situation with Niall, Harry, and Zayn?"

Liam definitely doesn't deserve it.

"You raised a wonderful son. Louis is fantastic. You're the type of family Liam deserves. I love you."

It's great that you think that! I'm really proud of my son and Liam.

"You slay. Queen Jay."

Thanks, darling!

"Would you let Liam live in your home, please?"

I would if I could. But unfortunately that's not up to me.

"YOU. YOU'RE AN ANGEL FROM ABOVE."

You're amazing, thank you!

EXTRAS:

Liam's therapist -

"What's your analysis of Liam? Do you think he'll ever recover?"

Everyone does recover, big or small. You could definitely tell Liam does not like being in therapy, but it'll help him someway.

"THANK YOU FOR TRYING TO HELP LIAM. How's he doing? Do you think he'll be okay? Can you recommend therapy for his awful parents because those idiots need help? Or like recommend Liam stays somewhere else (WITH LOUIS) for at least a little while? It's so sad seeing him in his house alone. No parents to love him.. I'm crying."

Of course. He'll be okay soon, I'm sure of it. Maybe not fully, but somewhat. I do recommend his parents to understand what to do for Liam and themselves, but that's their choice to get help. I think Liam has been slightly staying with his boyfriend. It is upsetting to think about.

"Do you like the booty?"

My job is to be a therapist, nothing more, nothing less.

The author (me!) -

"I don't know if this has been asked before bc this is honestly my first time doing a character ask thing where I actually ask but anyway where did your idea for 'Zayn's Fault' and then 'Limits' come from?"

I always had this idea from things I've heard and seen. I thought it would be a great concept for a fanfiction and as of now it's working out. I got the idea of Liam self harming from unfortunately, personal experience. As for Limits, I thought that it would be too upsetting to have it end with Liam still not being happy with his parents. I'm not saying if they're okay in this book, you'll have to wait and see!

You're so perfect! You make me cry every chapter, but I love you! Thank you for writing these. They're amazing. You're so talented. Okay. I love you again. Bye."

Thank you so much! That means a lot. I'm sorry for the pain! I love you as well x

"YOU'RE PERFECT"

THANK YOU! You're amazing.

"HOW ARE YOU SO GREAT AHH"

I'm not but thank you for thinking that :)

---

And that's the end of this character ask! Thank you so much for all the questions and comments. They're all wonderful. I will be updating a new chapter soon!

-Lilo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
256K 11.5K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
946K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
92.1K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024