The Clean Ones

By AnnickaRoberts

In the midst of a warring America resides a community founded on uniformity. From the day they were created... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 / 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
PART 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
PART 3
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Follow Up # 1

31 2 3
By AnnickaRoberts

Hi my lovelies,

First of all, I want to thank you so much for your continued support. It seriously means the world to me. Your enthusiasm for this story makes my heart sing, and I can only hope that it'll continue to grow.

There's going to be some major updates happening on my Wattpad page, so just hold on tight these next few months, okay?

I've decided to remove THE REIGNING ONE from Wattpad...at least for now. I'm currently not working on that story, and rather, I'm back to editing THE CLEAN ONES, which is undergoing major revisions. Once I finish those, they'll be updated here on Wattpad, but that may take a while, and since I'm changing the story a considerable amount, and it wouldn't make sense if I updated as I revise. I hope to be back soon and providing you all with new content!

I love you all lots! Xoxo, Annicka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216 79 40
In the aftermath of her parents' tragic murder by political radicals post-election in 2013, 15 year old Laura Harris is consumed by a relentless thir...
37 0 15
The nineteen-year-old Maeve has been struggling with depression ever since her senior year in high school. One day, her life didn't move forward like...
1.1K 18 20
~CURENTLY UNDERGOING REWRITING~ A girl that wants to fit in - a woman that needs to stand out. Everyone knows that opposites attract, but what happe...
924 67 22
I register the popping sounds as gunshots. Immediately my brain thinks 'War'. All of a sudden it feels like someone is tightening their hands around...