Lost (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

By harryss_hipster

A teenage girl; katie, alone in her own boring life, that she hated. A boy; harry, comes along and changes he... More

LOST! (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1 (Strangers)
Chapter 2 (Your Safe)
Chapter 3 (Part 1) (What Are You?)
Chapter 3 (Part 2)
Chapter 4 (The Other Side)
Chapter 5 (Be Cautious)
Chapter 6 (The Knowing)
Chapter 7 (Don't Let Me Go)
Chapter 8 (Dark Side)
Chapter 9 (Falling Apart)
Chapter 10 (Past Meets Present)
Chapter 11 (Emily)
Chapter 13 (Not Broken)
Chapter 14 (The Thirst)
Chapter 15 (Dark Soul)
Chapter 16 (Selfish Ways)
Chapter 17 (Behind those Eyes)
Chapter 18 (Unconditionally)
Chapter 19 (Christmas Lights)
Chapter 20 (Its Over)
Authors Note

Chapter 12 (Far Away)

639 13 0
By harryss_hipster

I continued to look out the window hoping Harry would be waiting right outside the car, but he wasn't. I just wished I had my parents back, they would be out on a search party for me; they probably would have found me by now. Derek had now been driving for about 5 hours and my back was aching and I had to go to the bathroom.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said sternly looking at him

He stopped his car on the side of the rode and motioned me to get out.

"Eww! Gross I am not going to use the bathroom here.." I yelled disgusted

"JUST GO! Your not a princess, if you really have to go you'll go..you either go here or no where!!" he yelled looking me in the eyes.

I got out of the car scared by his reply. Actually this might not be that bad of an idea, this can be my chance to run for it. I began to walk further into the trees.

"KATIE, not too far I need to see you" I heard him yell out to me

"I DONT WANT YOU TO SEE ME USE THE BATHROOM! What is wrong with you?" I lied I honestly didn't care all I know is I needed to get out of there and find a phone. That's when I began to run, I heard him calling my name but I ignored it. I then saw a old farm house up ahead just about a mile. I started to run faster, until I finally ended up there. It was pretty big for a old country farm house, it certainly didn't look like something that would be in Vegas. I then noticed there was a payphone just across the street, I looked around at my surroundings, no sign of Derek; yet. I hurried towards the old phone and pulled out my last two quarters in my pocket sliding them into the change slot. I picked up the phone off the holder and began to dial Harry's number.

"Come on pick up Harry" I whispered to myself praying he would answer.

"Hello..who's this?" he answered in his raspy voice sending chills through my body

"Harry, oh my god!!! Thank god you answered"

"Katie? Are you ok, did he hurt you?" He asked in concern

"No, I was able to run away but I don't know how long it will be before he is able to catch up."

"You have to get away from him, as far as possible he is fast..and he is going to turn you" he yelled into the phone

"What!? What is going on?" I asked confused

"JUST RUN BEFORE HE CATCHES UP"

"One thing first before I go..."

"Katie...GO!" he cut me off

"I Love You" I whispered into the phone

For a few second I heard silence and then he began to speak.

"I-I Love Y-ou Too" he stuttered

"Stay Safe, and run!" he hung up and a tear slid down my cheek. That's when I heard Derek yell my name, and it was closer then before. I started to run once again, I had no clue where I was running to this time I just knew I needed to get away because Derek was going to turn me into a vampire. At this point I had gotten pretty far but I knew I couldn't stop because if I did there was a huge chance Derek would catch up to me and turn me as soon as he laid his eyes on me. I then saw a little house up ahead and then I knew that was my destination. I was going to use there phone and call the cops, which that's what I should've done earlier but instead I called Harry. As I ran and got closer I saw an old man sitting on his porch.

"HELP!!! I NEED A PHONE!!" I screamed as I waved my hands in the air to catch his attention.

He sat up in his chair glaring at me. I then arrived breathless on his porch, almost falling to my knees in tiredness. He helped me inside and got me a cup of tea.

"Lock your doors, and windows; everything." I begged

He headed towards the front door and locked it, and then locked all others things which wasn't much because the house didn't have many windows and only had two doors; front and back.

"You need to use a phone young lady?" he asked in concern

I nodded slowly as he limped over to the phone.

"Here ya go, I will be in the kitchen if you need anything" he smiled

I was in relief knowing I was safe, but not for long. When Derek finds out where I am he will kill this innocent man and then turn me or even worse kill me. I began to dial the numbers 9-1-1, shaking in fear. I put the cold phone to my ear staring into space not realizing someone answered.

"Hello..anyone there" the women asked

"Yes, sorry..i have been kidnapped and I need help please" I began talking

"Mam, calm down .. where are you now?" the nice women asked in concern trying to help me

I yelled to the old man asking him where we were at.

"Old Bucking County its right around Vegas, just about 5 miles" he replied with a shaky tone

"Old Bucking County, it is 5 miles from Vegas" I told the lady

"Ok and what is your name sweetheart?"

"Katie..Katie Kraska" I began to panic

"We have our closest batch of police officers heading up to you right now, just stay put they will be there in 5 minutes"

I felt relieved after hearing that, I could finally return home. That's when I heard sirens and screeches of cars outside the house. "Wow, that was fast, only five minutes" i whispered to myself.

That's when I realized I had never told them the address, so I ran outside waving my hands saying Help. The cars pulled up to me, and men and women got of there cop cars walking up to me. The old man walked outside standing behind me, giving the cops a nod. The nice tall man walked me into the cop car and guided me inside. He also got in as well and drove off asking me questions. I was miles away from home, the thought of how far I was made me sick.

"Do you need a phone hun?" he asked in a soft voice

"Yes, please.." I said in a thankful voice

He reached into the compartment in the front and pulled out a cell phone, and handed it to me.

"Thank You"

"No Problem..It's my job" he smiled

I began to dial Harry's number because honestly I had no one else to contact accept Maddie but she has no idea what was going on. I heard the phone pick up.

"Harry..It's Katie" I whispered into the phone

"Katie....where are you?"

"In a cop car heading back but it's going to be a long drive. I'm all the way in Vegas"

"I'm so glad your safe, I was looking for you everywhere trying to track down the scent of your blood."

"Well..i'm safe now I guess"

"I love you Katie..hold onto that and never let that go. Think about that in any situation you are in, just don't give up." he assured

"I love you too, and I will forever.. see you soon" I hung up smiling to myself. I handed the cop back his phone and he grinned.

_________________________________________________________________________

I had finally arrived back home after 6 hours of driving. I told the cop to drive me to Harry's instead of my house, but he didn't know that because I just told him the address. I hurried out of the car running up the stairs of Harry's house.

"Thank You" I yelled but he was already gone. The door swung open and it was Harry welcoming me with open arms. He walked me in and sat me down on the couch and sat next to me.

"Thank you Harry, thank you sooo much for everything.. it truly means--"

He leaned in and smashed his lips to mine, grabbing my hands. I closed my eyes letting him kiss me, I had never felt this safe before; him kissing me gave me comfort. I even had butterflies in my stomach, yeah I know that's childish but it's true.

"Well, Well,.. look who is alive and isn't a vampire" I heard a female voice rudely say.

AHHH!!!! OMG!!!! I'm in love with this chapter, probably my favorite chapter so far it's just soooo ugggghhhh!!! Anyway, thank you for reading keep reading and voting..thanks xx (:and THE BEST SONG EVER VIDEO CAM EOUT TODAAAYYY!!!! AHHHHH *FNAGIRLING* <333333

Follow me guissseeeee:

Instagram~ @1dis_perfect & @katie_kraska

Tumblr~ niggafaded

Twitter~ @1Dner4life

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 711 56
In which she goes to EVERY LOT concert. or In which he comes out every night in the hope of seeing HER.
41.5K 866 99
Meet Katie Johnson; a 23 year old barista at a cafe that famous businessman, Harry styles happened to walked in to. Her life was simple. Go to work...
4.7K 7 21
When a young girl who works for a company she can't get away from meets a popstar that have two totally different worlds meet save her from her dark...
76 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...