Princess and the Pea? No no...

By XxDontmesswithmexX

Avery June, meet Ian Corlett; Your prince. Now, don't mistake him for a REAL prince, Avery. He'll just throw... More

Chapter [1]
Chapter [2]
Chapter [3]
Chapter [4]
Chapter [5]
Chapter [6]
Chapter [7]
Chapter [8]
Chapter [10]
Chapter [11]
Chapter [12]
Author's SADDD Note :'(
Chapter 13
Chapter [14]
Chapter [15]
Chapter [16]
Interviews!!! :D
Last Chapter(':
LAST. CHAPTER...Maybe.
Final Chapter

Chapter [9]

2.8K 46 5
By XxDontmesswithmexX

No pic today guys! Sorry! :/

Uhm, so I recently got banned from the computer from my dad, and have an hour to type this shizz up(: Haha, so bear with me guys! -__-

Aight, so, I've been trying to write paragraphs, really. But, I certainly suck at it...So uhm...anyone up for proof reading? You'll get to read it first!!!...Aha...Idk if that's a super great thing or not...heh heh...

Kay, back to the sub.

Hope you enjoy it...and I'm really sorry if you don't like it cuz it's too short...I got threatened again(: ehh don't worry, she's super nice(;

Uhm, and there's going to be more dialogue in this chap then descriptions. If you don't like it, don't flippin comment.

Please.

All rightttt<3 Let's start this firetrucking story!!! [:

Goal: 2 pages

_______________________________________________________________________________

[Avery POV]

What am I gunna do?! School starts tomorrow and...URGHHH.

I know! I know what to do! My mind shrieks at me.

What is it? I snap at my mind. My mind and my mouth don't get along. Can't you tell? Or no?

Kill Ian, act like him at his school, and wait 'till Friday! Then, when nobody suspect-,

Shut up. I hiss to myself...Or was it my brain? My mind stops giving me stupid ass ideas as I put up a wall to block it out.

And plus, I add. I don't know how to act like a total jerk.

OHHHH!!! My mind cries, and hi-fives me.

....

Don't ask.

I suddenly come back to Earth, and see Ian staring at me. The rain had stopped, but the wind was picking up instead.

"What?" I ask Ian.

"You seemed to fighting with yourself or something." Ian says.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Just now!"

"I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!"

"Oh, so now you know what I'm thinking?"

"I've alays knew what you were thinking."

"Pfft! What am I think right now then?"

Ian stares deeply into my gray eyes, and I stare back. His pink full lips smile at me whole heartedly.

"You wanna kiss me." He states.

I scoff dramatically, and laugh in his face.

"HAHA!! ME?! PFFT!" I deny. I actually...was thinking about it...Just a little bit...

Ian stares at me more in suspicion, and I smile playfully. I grin more when his eyes glint with pure satisfaction.

"We'll see." He says, and gets up from the muddy ground.

Gah, I probably look horrib-

"You look like a clown, Ave." Ian comments.

"The feeling is mutual. But I've been wanting to tell that to your face for a long time now." I smirk. Ian rolls sparkling gray eyes.

"Oh ha ha you're so funny Ave." He says bitterly. I laugh in the cold night, then sneeze.

"I know!" I shriek, and sneeze again.

We walk to the car, which was a few blocks away. Gosh! Why did he have to flippin' park so far?! Stupid stupid boy!!!

I was carrying the cookie bag, and Ian carried everything else. My excuse was, "My arm hurts!" When he didn't buy my lie, I threatened to burst into tears...

He immediately agreed to carry all of the stuff.

We get to his car, and he unlocks the doors.

"Get in." He orders.

"Do you like ordering people around or something? You seem to do it a lot."

Ian grins in reply, as he packs all his stuff he brought in the trunk.

"Oh I just love ordering people around. Especially people like you."

"People like me?"

"Yeah...You know? The stubborn type?"

"Pfft! I'm not stubborn!"

Ian raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you are." He says, smiling. I clench my fists in anger.

"I'm not stubborn!" I yell. Ian laughs; his gray eyes glistening. Then he slams the car's trunk.

"See! You are!"

"Ian!...Ian...Erm...What's your last name again?"

"Corlett," He replies, leaning on the car, smirking.

"Right. Ian Corlett! I am not stubborn!"

Ian shrugs. He just...SHRUGS!

"You're just...Letting it go?" I ask him. Ian looks at me, smirking a bit. His dirty blonde hair was messy because of the rain, and it looks really...yum. He was shirtless...Again....And his abs were toned perfectly. His faded jeans had turned into a very dark navy blue.

"Of course. I'm not stubborn...Like most people." He says pointedly, and shoots a glance at me.

"Wha-,"

Let it go. He's just testing you to see if you really are stubborn.

I instantly stop talking with this thought scampering across my mind.

"Whatever." I mutter, and get in the car.

"Atta girl!" Ian exclaims, and gets in the car also.

I swear, if it wasn't for my mind, this guy would be dead.

Ugh, stupid boy.

Stupid car.

Stupid rain!

Stupid...URGH! Just stu-,

"See, you're doing it again."

"Doing what again?!" I cry to him.

"You're being all...Well I can't say weird cuz you already are..."

"Hey!"

"It looks like you're fighting with yourself or something." Ian ignores my comment, and keeps talking with his big talkative mouth.

"I'm not."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive!"

"Hm...Whatever." Then he starts the car. I look at him in surprise.

"Well where are we going?"

"Home." He replies.

"Who's home?!" I shriek.

See? Told ya. You should've just walked home stupid ass. Now you're gunna have to deal with mom and dad and everyone. TOLD YA!

"My home."

My brain starts to not overload but starts to simmer down...

He's not going to take me home...He's going to make sure I'm safe!...At his house!

"Oh ohkay good. Because I thought you were going to take m-,"

"No no no. Not our-...I mean my home. I meant...Like my parents home."

My brain starts overloading again.

Ohmygosh. DID HE JUST SAY OUR HOME?! OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH!! AND...His parents...house? But...Why?

"Why?" I ask.

"So-, You know what? Just shut up. Shh." He says while driving through the dark night. I check the time.

"Uhmm...It's twelve in the morning, Ian."

"Ehh they'll be up." He says surely.

[30 minutes later]

"Are we THERE yet?!" I shriek.

"NO?!"

...

"How bout now?"

"Yeah."

"Really?!"

"No."

URGH.

He pulls up into a driveway, and stops the car. FINALLY.

"Uhm...Are we there yet?"

"Nope. Now get out of the car."

He's going to kill me...Oh my gosh...He's going to murder me! NOOO!!!

"Avery. C'mon. Get out of the car." Ian says and snaps his fingers. I roll my eyes, and get out.

"Jeez I'm not a dog."

"But you're close to one."

I grit my teeth and clench my fists...I swear...

He smiles at me, and leans in.

To hug me.

"Aw I'm just joking Ave!" Ian says, and let's go of me. Then he walks up to the patio.

I'm just standing there in shock, and my face burns.

I just got hugged by a shirtless hot guy. Who's a jerk!

I shift my feet towards Ian. Feeling a little bit woozy, I grab onto anything I can find. This just so happens to be Ian's warm skin.

"You okay?"

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"I'm fine."

Ian touches my forehead, and let's out a breath.

"Oh you're hot."

"Thanks."

"No, I mean you're burning up. I think you're sick."

"I'm- I'm not si-," I sneeze, and then close my eyes.

"Avery? Avery..." I hear, as I slip into unconsciencness.[Pfft, that's not how you spell it, but...Unconscienceness...Is it like that? Hmm...]

*

"Whoa Ian! She's...Wow."

"Hey, hands off." I hear Ian's voice.

"Jeez...Possesive much?"

"No! But you just don't touch people. Did I touch Layla when you brought her home?"

"Puh-lease, nobody wanted to."

I hear Ian chuckle.

"I told you about her. But nooo, you never li-,"

"All right, all right. Jeez. Oh look...I think she's coming around..."

"Oh really? What gave it away? Her staring at us, or her moving around?" Ian says sarcastically. There's two very hot guys in front of me; I'm just going to come right out and say it.

They were very hot. Dirty blonde hair, gray eyes, tall, lean body...

"Ave, this is my brother, Jones."

I look at his brother.

"Hi." I say meekly, and look right back at Ian.

"I thought you said she was loud and talkative." I hear Jones's deep voice ring through my ears. Ian shakes his head and looks at me worridely.

"She is...I don't think she's okay, Jones. Get dad."

"Why not mom?"

"Because I have a feeling she's not...Just get dad, Jones."

Ian's brother shrugs and walks out. After he had left, Ian brushes a thumb across my cheek.

"You okay Avery?" He asks softly. I hope that my burning cheek isn't noticable. The place where is skin came in contact with mine burned. But it was a good kind of burn.

I slowly start to nod, but then cough. His gray eyes flash pure concern. I then hear footsteps, then a figure comes in the room.

"Hi Avery." A man's voice fills the air.

"Hi." I croak, and I realize that my voice is total crap.

"What happened dear?" The voice asks. I realize that it's probably Ian's dad.

"Well," I say hoarsely. "I was in the rain. And it was-," I coughed. "It was cold." I sounded so crappy. Someone kill me now.

"I see." Ian's dad says. "We'll give you cough medicine and all that...Just rest up. You'll be healthy as a horse in about...A week."

"A week?" Ian asks his dad.

"Yeah, I mean...Don't you see that she's sick?"

"I do, but...A week's an awful long time, dad."

A scream erupts from the house. I jump in fright, but nobody else does. Didn't they hear that awful scream? Or was I just imagining it?

"I have to go help your mother, Ian. Stay with Avery. Okay?" His dad says. I didn't even see Ian's dad, but I knew it was him. Crazy huh?

"Right." Ian says in a harsh voice, and then the door closes.

"Well...I guess it's just you and me kiddo."

I nod, but shooting pain comes from my head. I frown, and look at Ian.

"Why aren't you sick?" I ask, my voice hoarse and cracking at different places. I sounded like a hormonal teenage boy.

"Oh, I don't get sick." He explains. I frown more. He doesn't 'get' sick?

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know. I just never got sick when I was little...And I'll never get sick now I guess..." Ian shrugs, and sits on the bed next to me. The bed shifted under his weight, and my heart rate sped up.

And as if that wasn't enough, he put an arm around me. His touch was soft and warm...I start falling asleep. My eyes were drooping and I had to fight myself to stay up. But Ian (Of course) put his hand on my head and kinda pushed it down on his shoulder. I sigh in fatigue, and fall into unconscienceness...Again.

___________________________________________________________________

>:)

Oooh la la(:

*Dances around the room and in a conga line*

All of us: "Ian and Avery sittin in a tree

K-i-s-s-i-n-g

First come love

Then comes marriage

Then comes a baby in a bab-y carria-,"

Ian: "Will you guys shut up?!"

All of us: (o___o)

*Slowly walks back to the door, and shuts the door quietly in the same conga line...*

:)

-XxDontmesswithmexX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
160K 6.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

314K 7.9K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
707K 62.7K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...