Cold Night Boy (Larry au; BDS...

By onedirection_67

A story about a 17 year old boy called Louis Tomlinson who lost his parents and suffers from anxiety of loosi... More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
Extra Chapter
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~

~ 21 ~

28.2K 803 1.1K
By onedirection_67

"Fuck," Harry muttered and stopped what he was doing, withdrawing from Amelia, his cock still standing hard because he was close to cumming. The sight of Louis didn't help much to make his cock go down.

"That was embarrassing..", Amelia said quietly and looked shyly up to Harry who just rolled his eyes, "just suck me, will ya? M close.." He murmured and sat down on the bed, licking his lip. He usually wasn't just seeking his own pleasure. He made sure to take care of his partner as much as he or she was taking care of him but Harry was just pissed right now.

Harry's eyes fell close while she sucked him, his hands seeking to bury in Louis' hair as he imagined him to kneel in front of him, sucking him off instead of her.

He came like this. With the image of Louis on his knees, happily sucking on his dick.

"Thanks.." He sighed and tucked himself back in his pants.

"It's okay, I guess it's better if I go now.." Amelia mumbled and blushed shyly, "I'm sorry. This was probably a mistake," she closed her eyes and whimpered softly looking at Harry who just grit his teeth together. It was better for her without Harry.

"I suppose so, isn't much like in early times huh?"

Amelia shook her head and sniffed softly, "thanks anyways. I won't bother you anymore.." She swallowed and packed her things together, taking her things before she was out of the room. Harry waited till she left.

And as she did, Harry pushed himself up and went out of the room, sighing deeply while he made his way to Louis' room. Darkness welcomed him as he peeked inside, glancing over to find a small bundle laying on the bed, curled up.

Harry slowly made his way over to Louis' bed, sitting down and staring at the boy for a good few minutes. Apparently, Louis was asleep already.

"What have I gotten myself into.." Harry said quietly, clenching his jaw harshly because he couldn't bring himself to touch the younger boy, "fuck", he growled quietly and stood up again, walking out of the room quickly.

Louis wasn't asleep, though. He was upset, his tummy boiling with anger and it made him even more furious. It upset him that he drank, it upset him that he caught Harry shagging a woman, it upset him that Harry didn't take care of him.

He texted Jess quickly that he was safely in bed, telling her a good night before he closed his eyes and just tried to sleep.

~

Louis didn't get up till the clock showed 1pm. He dragged himself up, earbuds in because he didn't want to hear Harry. He used the iPod that Harry got him against his will, for the first time. Louis was sad and upset at the same time.

He spent some time in bed to figure out how this worked but he eventually got the hang of it and was listening to some music that Harry downloaded on there. Louis changed to the next song, reading Sleeping with Sirens on the display and flicked an eyebrow. Kick me.

Well, the song expressed his feelings.

Louis took a shower and walked back in his room, sighing quietly as his belly growled. He didn't want to go down and meet Harry. But his belly eventually forced him to do so. He peeked out of his room, listening intently if anything was moving downstairs.

Louis quickly snuck out and walked downstairs towards the kitchen, biting his lip. Maybe Harry was out at the gym. He groaned quietly and made food for himself, frowning as he heard footsteps.

"The vampire has awoken.." Harry chuckled quietly, causing Louis to glare at him. Harry rolled his eyes and watched Louis. He made a funny attempt at cooking.

Harry got up behind him, opening the cupboard that hung on the wall, hovering over Louis' head. Harry was almost touching the smaller boy's back, making him inhale sharply as Harry got a glass out there. Louis could feel his hot breath against his neck.

They thought of the same thing without even knowing that the other one did, too. Harry fucking Louis against the counter. Hard.

Louis cleared his throat, pressing his crotch against the counter so he wouldn't sport a bulge in his pants as Harry brushed his pelvis against Louis' ass.

The smaller boy almost whined, causing Harry to smirk.

Harry and Louis both felt the sexual tension between them, it hovered in the air but neither of them did anything. Louis eventually put his food on a plate, grabbing a glass of water and turned to look at Harry who sat at the dining table, staring at Louis intently, his green eyes shining darkly in dimmed light.

"Just fuck off, Harry," he scoffed and made his way out of there, back up into his room.

Harry's eyes narrowed in a second, a low growl leaving his lips. Louis' bum would be bright red if he'd be his. Harry gripped the edges of the desk hard watching Louis walk up the stairs since he was able to look at him from sitting in the kitchen.

He was a brat.

Harry finished his glass of water slowly, licking over his lip before he stood up, busying himself for another hour until he got up towards Louis' room. Harry knocked once and just pushed the door open, looking at Louis who just laid on his back, earbuds in.

And he didn't even take them out as he looked at Harry.

"Take them out, please," Harry murmured slowly and raised an eyebrow, watching Louis roll his eyes before he did take them out.

"What, dad?" Louis scoffed and stood up, walking up to stand in front of Harry, yet there was a distance between them. The air almost flickered because of the tension.

"You don't talk to me with that attitude of yours, Louis." Harry crossed his arms, appearing even bigger than before.

"Or what?" Louis spoke sassily, doing the exact thing and crossed his arms on his chest. His body was shaking lightly, his heart hammering wildly against his rip cage.

"Or I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you," Harry grit out and licked his lip, "what is your problem??" He snarled and took a step towards Louis, his nostrils flaring.

"Just leave me alone, Harry," Louis murmured and rolled his eyes. Harry wanted to give him an extra spank for that. "No we're discussing this right now, I'm tired of that attitude," Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Well, who was she? A meaningless shag or what? It just upsets me!" Louis glared at Harry, eyes narrowing.

"You're supposed to fuck around with that girl called Vic or whatever and I am not allowed to please myself with a woman? That's ridiculous Louis," Harry laughed and ran a hand through his hair, frustrated.

"Well, she didn't mean anything to me, apparently I broke up with her! You started this whole ignoring thing, not me," Louis was breathing hard, exhaling shakily with rage as he stared at Harry who looked at him the exact same way.

"I didn't start it I-"

"I hate you," Louis whispered and swallowed looking down at his feet for a second before he met Harry's eyes again.

He felt a sudden change of atmosphere. Something buzzing crept through him as they stared at each other, eyes searching for the others. And suddenly, Louis felt something ripping through him, an urge to be all over Harry and to have Harry all over himself for the rest of his life.

Harry and Louis stared at each other, hard before Harry walked towards Louis, closing the gap with two long steps of him.

Harry's hand wound in Louis' hair, gripping it tightly as his other one went to the side of Louis' neck just as the smaller boys hand tangled into Harry's shirt, a small whine leaving Louis' lips before Harry pressed his own in a harsh kiss to Louis'.

Louis wasn't even shocked. His eyes fell close on an instant, his body pressed itself closer to Harry's as the older man tugged at his hair a little painful. They kissed with tongue and teeth, hot and heavy. Passionate. Their bodies were buzzing with need and love, desperately wanting to melt into each other.

"H-Harry," Louis gasped out, fisting his tiny hands into Harry's white shirt, wrinkling it.

"I bet she couldn't even satisfy your needs, could she? The second I interrupted you.. That's why your prick got hard, isn't it? Oh baby boy I thought of you while she was sucking me off." Harry's voice was low and deep.

Louis felt dizzy. Lost in Harry's touch. Maybe he was dreaming.. But as Harry gripped his bum harshly, delivering a spank on his right butt cheek, he blinked up at him, a soft squeal ripping out of his chest.

"Y-yeah.. Fuck, Harry, don't," Louis whimpered, eyeing Harry's red lips again before he could help himself.

"Tell me to stop, Louis and I will. Say stop and I won't ever lay a hand on you again..", Harry moved down to kiss along Louis' neck, growling quietly against his ear as he tugged on his earlobe.

"Don't .." Louis whispered again before his chin dropped down in pleasure, "stop.. Don't stop." He let out a moan, his cock hard and heavy pressing against the fabric of his jeans as his tip blurted out pre cum.

Harry smirked before he turned Louis around, yanking his pants down before he spanked the younger boy, hard and fast, ten times. Louis cried out but whimpered, leaning in Harry's touch.

"That's for being a little brat.." Harry spat out before he squeezed Louis' left ass cheek and spanked him one more time, watching his cheek jiggle lovingly.

"And that's for being extra sassy, huh, baby boy? You gonna be good for me now? I won't be going easy on you because you pissed me off all day with your attitude," Harry growled, moving a hand in Louis' hair to tug it back, his eyes darkening before he moved to mark his neck up, sucking a very dark bruise on the side of it.

Louis mind spun, his eyes fluttering as he felt Harry's hard unforgiving teeth bite a mark in his neck. He loved the way Harry spanked him. It did hurt but in a good way.

"Please I.. Please, can I get more?" He whined audibly, cheeks blushing as he pushed back, his bum tingling and burning lightly. Harry raised an eyebrow at that, a devilish smirk appearing on his lips.

Harry raised his hand up again, bringing it hard down on the middle of Louis' butt. "Fuck, spread your legs," Harry grunted watching Louis moving to do so.

Harry spanked his cleft, causing Louis to whine out softly, "I'm going to fuck you without a condom, so you can feel me spilling into that huge ass of yours hm? Want that? Want to feel my cum dripping out of you?" Harry smirked and looked at the side of Louis' face as he spanked Louis' hole quickly, twice.

The small boy moaned out, nodding his head quickly, "yes, please, please." Louis slurred causing Harry to laugh darkly, "I'm going to take you right up against the wall," he breathed hotly in Louis' ear, accent layering thick on his tongue before he smacked Louis' ass five times more, loving the pink colour.

"With her, your cock hasn't been as hard as it has been with me touching it, right baby boy?" Harry tsked softly and withdrew any sort of contact, "stay like this. Don't touch yourself."

Louis nodded completely wrecked and leaned against the wall, whimpering quietly. He felt so hot, too hot and just needed Harry back on him. Harry got the lube, shoving a hand in his pants to lazily jerk himself until he got back to Louis.

There was another time to mesmerise the boys beauty. Right now, he just needed to fuck him.

Harry slicked his fingers up, surprisingly pushing one into Louis' asshole, knuckle deep causing the younger boy to cry out with the sudden intrusion.

"Sh, sh, Louis. Moan for me.. Moan for daddy while he fingers your pretty little ass," Harry smiled, pushing his finger in before he started to fuck Louis with it, his chest touching Louis' back as he mouthed at the younger boy's neck.

"Can't wait to bury myself in there.." Harry hummed, pushing his second digit in there and started to scissor Louis open, desperately wanting to be in the little boy but he still didn't want to hurt Louis.

"Want daddy's dick up my ass," Louis slurred, giggling quietly because he just remembered Liam to say the same. Harry was just much hotter..

"Little boy with a naughty little mouth.." Harry tutted softly and kissed Louis' cheek, sliding another finger in Louis' hole causing him to moan out loudly.

"Four fingers.. I'll give you four fingers and then you're ready for daddy's cock hm? Nine inches are quite a lot to take for the first time.. But you'll be a good boy and let me fuck you yeah?" Harry was blind with lust, blind with want for the younger boy.

"If it hurts too much, say Red, do you understand?" Louis babbled something incoherent causing Harry's eyes to narrow as he spanked the younger boy once more, drawing his attention to him again.

"Do you understand, Louis?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll say Red daddy please fuck me now," Louis pushed his ass back, his cock red and leaking against nothing.

"You gonna cum when daddy pushes in? Oh I'm gonna train you to control your orgasms.. Cum when daddy tells you to. But you're still so young," Harry laughed and bit down on Louis' skin, fucking his fingers harshly in for the last time before he squirted a good amount of lube all over his cock.

He positioned the tip of his dick against Louis' hole, smirking as the boy squirmed to take him in.

"Nah-ah. Tell me again.. Do you still hate me?"

"No, Harry.. Never hated you, fuck I love you, I'm so in love, please!"

Harry smiled, his eyes clearing up for just a second, "I love you." He whispered and moaned as the tip of his cock caught Louis' entrance before he pushed in, against the restraint of Louis' tight hole.

He heard a soft plop and then he slid inside, Louis' rim stretching around his thick cock. Louis' mouth dropped in shock. "So good.." Harry whispered and placed a hand on Louis' tummy, feeling the younger boy's cum hit his palm.

"Mhh, sweet boy," Harry whispered and licked his hand, tasting Louis again before he wrapped his palm back around Louis, stroking his cock carefully.

"S-sensitive.. Please put it in daddy," Louis slurred, closing his eyes as he leaned his forehead against the wall, focusing on breathing as Harry split his virgin ass open.

"So tight.. You're doing so well," Harry mouthed at Louis' neck before he pushed in further till he was balls deep. Louis whimpered slightly at the painful stretch, his body trembling but Harry quickly wrapped both of his arms around the boy.

Louis took a few moments to adapt to Harry's length, breathing slowly in and out and just focusing on the warmth that Harry gave him.

"I'm good, Harry. P-please go slow first.. Y-you can get rougher okay? Just slow first.." Louis whispered, craning his neck to seek for Harry's lips again. Harry kissed him, hard and strong while he was nestled into Louis' ass, being connected to the boy in the closest way possible.

"Of course.." Harry mumbled and slowly pulled out to push in again, knocking Louis' air out of his lungs. He felt too good.. It still burned but he liked it. And Louis' cock was growing hard again.

"Yeah.. Like that," Louis said quietly, eyes fluttering close again as Harry tried to keep his slow pace but it was hard for him. He roughly wanted to bury his cock in Louis' ass, wanted to listen to the harsh smacking of skin on skin. Harry was slowly getting faster, listening to Louis and adapting.

Louis and Harry were covered in a layer of sweat, Harry's balls smacking against Louis thighs as he roughly slammed into the boy, violating his ass in the most beautiful way. Louis wasn't able to talk or do anything else while Harry fucked right into his prostate every time he pushed in, literally fucking the boys brains out.

"You gonna cum again? Just on daddy's cock? Let me see.. Cmon you want to be a good boy for me." Harry grunted out, his fingertips digging roughly into Louis' hips as he fucked the boy.

Louis cried out, painting the wall white with another jab of Harry's cock against his prostate. Louis' second orgasm did it for Harry. He spilled inside of him, filling and pumping Louis' full of his seed.

"That's a good boy.." Harry whispered proudly, nuzzling lightly in Louis' neck as he stayed locked inside the younger boy.

-
A/n:
I hope no one is disappointed.
Did you like this ? I'm in need of feedback, guys cause I don't know if I did okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 130 20
Harry Styles is 21 years old and so far he always missed something in his sex life. His best friend Niall then introduced him to bdsm. And let's just...
954K 34K 35
Harry whimpers. He fucking whimpers. "They can't know that I'm a sub-" he trails off, muttering underneath his breath. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch th...
227K 5.4K 33
Harry's looking for an assistant and Louis' looking for a job. Harry is never the one to show emotions or affection of any kind but what happens when...
234K 7.7K 32
Louis Tomlinson is 17, he has three older brothers, Andy, Edward and Drew, who are all emergency room doctors, alongside their best friends Harry Sty...