The Unclaimed Daughter of Sir...

By KayCeeBlakey

Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, t... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note

Chapter 12

10.7K 284 195
By KayCeeBlakey

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sang in an all knowing voice.

Fred and George, who each held a vial of potion, sat down on either side of Hermione.

"And why not?" Fred asked.

"Because. Dumbledore created this age line himself. It can't be fooled by something as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."

"That's why it going to work," Said George.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted." Fred enunciated very clearly.

They jumped up and Siera shook her head and sat next to Hermione as they pulled out the corks and placed the potion to their lips. "I tried to talk them out of it. They snuck past me."

Hermione sighed. "One of these days they're going to realize it's time to wake up and be mature."

Siera watched as they jumped into the circle and highfived each other. "A part of me hopes that will never happen. Can you imagine a mature Fred and George?"

At that moment there was a loud crack and the guys were thrown backwards out of the circle. They groaned and sat up. Siera began laughing. They both had snow white beards and hair.

"You said!"

"You said!"

They started rolling on the ground, throwing punches not meant to hurt.

"I guess I can't." Hermione smiled and began to read again.

Siera got up and pulled the now elders apart. Siera grabbed George and Ron grabbed Fred. George was much stronger than her but she knew he would never hurt her.

"Let's go see Dumbledore to get this removed." She giggled again at their glares. Fred shook Ron off and followed her. George fell behind too and it seemed they'd made up in less than a second.

"You two are so odd." She shout/whispered.

"Awww don't say that Siera." Fred whined and ruffled her hair.

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise. Kay?" She glowered at Fred and fixed her hair.

George took a large step until he was directly behind her, his chest right against her back. He sat his chin on her head. "No hands!"

Siera stopped and so did George. She turned slowly and made a very believable feline snarl.

George responded with a very cute "Mew"

And she giggled and did her best imitation of a purr.

Fred decided to jump in with a very large. "BARK WOOF RUFF!

Siera and George turned their heads and let out simultaneous hisses. They all stared at eachother for a moment and then the next thing Siera knew she was bent over, holding her stomach, and laughing with Fred and George so hard tears leaked out of her eyes.

She looked up and laughed even harder at seeing htme with their silver hair and beards. "You two look like anorexic Santa Clauses'!"

"Wh-who is Santa Clause?" Fred asked with a chuckle.

Siera gaped at them and punched their arms. "You two don't know who Santa Clause is?"

".....No? Should we?"

"Yes! He's the person who drops off your presents under the Christmas tree at Christmas."

Their eyes turned wide as saucers. "Really?" They asked at the same time.

"Duhhhh. How else do they get there?"

"Our mum."

"Nope she's just there to make sure Santa Clause does everything right."

"Oh....That's so cool! Wait until we tell Ginny!"

"And Ron."

"Harry,"

"Hermione,"

"Dean,"

"Percy,"

They started walking again as George and Fred spouted off names.

They ran into Professor Mcgonagoll who took one look at the twins. Her mouth turned up in a very small and rare smile. "Lemon Drops." Was all she said before walking off.

"Dumbledore's password." Fred explained.

"He changes it when he fancies a different sweet." George added.

"When we get bored we stand outside the door and see who can guess the password first."

"What do you do when the person guesses?"

"Tell Dumbledore of course. He's keeping score for us."

Siera giggled. "If only all Headmasters could be like him."

"Lemon Drops.'' George sang. They walked up the stairs slowly.

"I wonder if he's going to punish you?"

"I've no idea."

"Wait!" They were standing right before Dumbledore's door. "I have always wanted to do this."

She grabbed the nearest beard, which happened to be George's and pulled on it.

"OUCH!"

"Sorry Georgy."

He scowled at her and she smiled angelically. Sighing, she grabbed his face and lowered it to her level. While Siera was in no way short (now five foot seven inches) the twins had to be at least ten foot tall. She placed a huge smacking kiss on his forehead and then hugged him around the neck.

"Siera, I can't, can't...listen Si-. Need. Oxygen."

"Oopsies!" She let go and he gasped in a breath of air.

Fred was grinning at them. 'You two are so cute together." He commented and then knocked on Dumbledore's door, which swung open. Cutting off George and Siera's sputtering.

Dumbledore sat behind his desk, looking over at them with twinkling blue eyes. He smiled at Fred and George's situation. "I had a strong feeling you two would try to hoodwink my age line. Do you approve of my choice? I wanted to something I knew you two would like."

He actually looked like he wanted their input on this.

Fred and George grinned and sat down in front of his desk. "It was perfect Professor." George said.

"I liked the whole, throwing us back from the goblet."

"It was very dramatic. I bet it looked great too. Oi Siera how did we look when we flew?"

"Ah yes, Siera. Seems you couldn't reel them in this time?"

Siera smiled shyly. "No they snuck out of the common room with the potion. I couldn't stop them."

"That's quite alright. Let me fix you boys. However stylish this look is for me, it does not work for you." Dumbledore pointed his wand at them and muttered a counter spell. The beards receded and their hair turned back to ginger.

"Any of you hungry? Thirsty? I've just gotten some very tasty mint tea i've really beeing wanting to try-"

"Wait, their not going to be punished?" Siera asked, her tone full of shock.

"Of course not."

"B-b-but...Why not?"

"I knew they would try to get past my age line, I'd be daft if I didn't. I would have simply given them their punishment beforehand if I wished to."

"Then why the beard and everything?"

"For entertainment purposes of course. Now please take a ... oh... my it seems I've only got two chairs. Where did my third chair go? Oh yes I remember now. A particularly troubled seventh year..." He trailed off, pausing in the middle of pouring a cup of tea.

"I can stand." Siera offered.

"Why, Miss.Black! You are a lady. Ladies cannot stand while the gentleman sit."

"That's alrigh- what the!" She let out an oof as she felt herself pulled into the lap of someone. She turned her head and found herself nose to nose with George. He smiled a little bit.

"That's okay she can sit with me."

Professor Dumbledore sighed. "Oh how the seeds of love budding into a beautiful rose makes me feel young."

Siera blushed. "It's not like that, really."

"Miss.Black there is no need for denial in this room. We are all friends. If I may count myself as a friend?"

"And you aren't going to say anything?" Siera turned to George again and he grinned mischeivously, pulling her closer against his chest and snaking his arms around her waist to hold her there.

"You heard what he said. No use in denying it."

Siera harrumphed and shot a death look to a snickering Fred. "What? I'm happy you two are finally getting on with this romance. It's tiring watching you tip toe around it."

"I will hurt you Frederick do not think I won't."

"You sound like our mother."

"Shut up Georgerick!"

"Really Siera? You called him Georgerick.....classic."

"UGH! There's no use in insulting you guys." She settled against George with her arms crossed, ignoring Dumbledore's knowing smile and Fred's amused glances.

She wasn't enjoying this. Not at all. Not one, little, tiny, miniscule......she was loving this.

His body was so warm against hers, and oddly solid but not bony. She always marveled at how lean and slim George was, but surprisingly muscled as well. He wasn't scrawny or skinny at all.

She even fit into him perfectly, like it was meant to be. That thought made her flush a deep red.

Meant to be? She was to young for "Meant to be".

Wasn't she?

"Geeeeeoooooorggggeeeeeeeeee?"

"Yes wifey-poo?"

"Wait....shouldn't you propose first? I demand an appropriate proposal. Get on one knee and present me a sparkly, large, rock."

"What do you want Siera?" George asked, his cinnamon eyes crinkling with amusement.

"Will you brush my hair?"

He started chuckling. "Why do you want me to brush your hair?"

"It relaxes me when people brush my hair. Will you do it for me?"

"Why should I?"

"Oh come on George. Please."

He sighed.

"Fine."

She grinned at him and said. "Accio Hairbrush." It came zooming through the door not a minute later.

Siera and George were in his dormitory. His roommates were down in the common room. They sat on George's bed. Siera in front of him.

She almsot shivered when his fingertips brushed against her neck, bringing the hair to her back. 

He started to run the brush through her hair and she sighed, her eyes closing. "You're good at this."

"My mum made me do Ginny's hair." He sounded embarrassed about that.

"Aw that's sweet."

"Shut up." He laughed and she turned her head a little bit to grin at him.

"It's so cute that you did you're little sister's hair. Did you do the sparkly butterfly clips?"

"....yes."

"Awwwww!"

"Siera." He warned.

"Oh George you know I'm kidding around." She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck in a soft hug.

The feeling was so sudden and intense that when it hit her she didn't know what to do.

It seemed all at once as if her body was on fire and submerged in ice cold water at the same time. Her stomach clenched and her skin tingled. She felt George's arms band around her, pulling until there was no space left between them.

They looked at each other and the moment seemed to hang above them forever.

And then, his lips slanted over hers.

A/N How many of you have been waiting for that kiss? o.o

What will happen after the kiss? Leave your opinions and assumptions in the comment section BELOW.

And OMFG I got like....five fans in less than a day. That's a friggin record for me.

Keep voting and such. I love you :}

(Sorry if it's a bit short.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.2K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
1.5K 47 40
George Weasley fanfic! Complete! I'm probably going to rewrite this so it makes more sense. The Daughter of Sirius Black is at Hogwarts, making frien...
440K 10.7K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
129K 3.3K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...