Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 29

9K 163 53
By Sincerely_McKenna

Louis POV

We were almost at the hospital to go visit Niall and Samantha. Niall texted Liam earlier to sneak over some Nandos because apparently Samantha doesn't remember what it is. How could you not remember what Nandos? I laughed to myself, causing Liam and Zayn to look at me funny.

We pulled up to the hospital and all I could see was paparazzi. They knew Niall and Samantha were in the hospital but they didn't know what for. We didn't feel like telling them until we discussed it with Niall.

We slowly got out of the car and saw that the hospital security came to help us. They guided us to the hospital doors and then we were fine because the paparazzi weren't allowed in. We walked over to Niall and Samantha's room. We have been here so many times that we didn't need to ask where it was. We already knew.

Niall also texted Liam asking him to bring a certain stuffed animal. He said it would help Samantha with her memory. I didn't ask how it would because I would do anything for Samantha to remember me again. Honestly I was kind of scared to see her today because I don't know how she is going to react.

We walked over to room 93 and went into their room. I was surprised at what I saw. It was Niall and Samantha in the same bed. Not in a dirty kind of way. they were just simply sitting there. I didnt really know how to react. I didn't know weather to be cheeky about it or just ask act like everything was normal. I decided to be cheeky.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I joked. I looked at them and they both started blushing. I could also see that Liam and Zayn were trying to be serious but they could barely keep from smiling. "It looks like you've had an enjoyable morning." I added.

Niall gave me a look that asked if we brought what he asked. I nodded and he looked relieved. The stuffed animal was in the car but we brought the Nandos with us.

"Hello boys." Niall greeted us. We walked over to them and Niall gave them the food. He thanked us. They were still in the same bed and didn't look like they had any intentions of moving. I looked at Samantha and she looked like she had something she needed to say.

"Samantha? Is there anything you want to say?" I asked softly. Niall took her hand and had a confused look on his face. I guess he didn't know what she was going to say either. She took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I shouldn't have assumed those things." She paused. "Niall is helping me to figure out what's true and what's not true." She said, looking at Niall and smiling.

"It's alright love. We all know what your going through and we know you didn't mean to hurt us. We're all just trying to help you." Zayn said. I smiled knowing she isn't still mad at us. I must say, it really hurt me when she said those things to me yesterday. I was only trying to help.

We had all gone off on our own conversations. I noticed Samantha kept on looking at me. As soon as I looked back at her, she would act like she was looking at something else. I could tell something was still bugging her.

Just as I was about to get up and go to her bed, the door opened and a nurse walked into the room. She couldn't be much older than me, if not the same age. She was also extremely fit but she wasn't nearly as beautiful as Eleanor. No one is more beautiful than her.

"Oh hello boys. I wasn't expecting to see you here." She said while holding a tray of medications. We all greeted her. She made Niall go back to his own bed so he could take his medication. He groaned and I noticed Samantha started blushing. Even when Samantha can't remember very much, they still were the cutest couple. Wait! Could I even call them a couple? I don't know if they are still dating. I'm not going to ask Niall because I know that would be a touchy subject for him.

As soon as Niall and Samantha took their medication, the nurse left. Unfortunately, she found the Nandos and had to take it away. She said their bodies aren't used to that kind of food and it will make them sick. I knew someone had to be the responsible one so I didn't the mature thing and blamed it all on Liam. Everyone got a good laugh out of it because apparently I'm not a very good liar.

Samantha's POV

We all had a good laugh after Louis tried to blame the whole sneaking Nandos thing in, on Liam. He isn't very good at convincing people.

I really want to talk to Louis but for some reason I can't get up the courage go do it. I feel like he's going to have this grudge against me after I yelled at him. All I want to do is apologise to him personally.

Everyone is in their own conversations except for me and Louis. It is the perfect time to talk to him. I set my worries aside and looked at him. He looked back at me and this time I didn't look away.

"Can I talk to your for a second?" I asked. He had a friendly smile on his face. He walked over to my bed and sat on the edge of it. He didn't say anything so I spoke up first.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday.

I had no right to yell at you like that. I had all these emotions bottled up inside me and I let them out on you. It was absolutely unacceptable." I told him.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it. I'm not mad at you. You didn't know." He replied.

"But Lewis I-" His eyes widened as I said his name. Everyone also stopped talking and looked at us. I suddenly because really embarrassed.

"What did you say to him?" Liam asked, trying really hard not to laugh. What did I say?

"Nothing I just said apologised." I replied.

"No after that." He questioned. I was really confused. What were they trying to get at?

"I said his name and then you guys looked at me funny." I said. They all looked like they were trying not to laugh, even Louis.

"And what's his name?" Niall asked.

"Lewis?" I responded, more like a question instead of an answer. That's when they started laughing. My cheeks turned a bright red. "What are you laughing at? What did I say wrong?" I asked, a little annoyed now.

"Nothing love. You said it right." Niall replied, still laughing.

"Shut up! No she didn't!" Louis exclaimed. "Whatever Neil!" Niall stopped laughing and playfully glared at him.

"Okay you two. That's enough." Liam said. He then turned to me. "All you did was pronounce Louis name wrong. It's Louis not Lewis. It's not a big deal though. People get it mixed up all the time." He replied.

"Yeah and people call Niall, Neil too." Louis added. Niall still glared at him.

"No they don't." He argued.

"Yeah Niall's right. We only call them that to annoy them." Zayn said with a chuckle.

"And it works." Louis and Niall mumbled at the same time. We all started to laugh again.

"Where have I heard that name before?" I paused, correcting myself. "I mean, when have I heard someone say that before?" I asked. They looked confused but thought about it.

"Oh, it was probably the first time you met Eleanor- she's the one who started off calling me Lewis in first place" Louis saidC rolling his eyes. Eleanor?

"Who's Eleanor?" I asked.

"She's my girlfriend." He replied cheerfully.

"She's one of your closer friends. You have one of your best friends who you've known since primary school. Her name is Sara. Then there's-" I cut him off.

"Where is Sara right now?" I asked.

"She's with Harry visiting his family. Now-" I felt bad but I cut him off again.

"Sorry but who's Harry?" I asked. He sighed but not in a rude way.

"Sorry, I forgot you don't remember a lot of people. Harry's one of our friends. He's your friend too. He's also dating sara." He replied. I still feel like he's leaving something out.

"Okay, so let me get this straight. Sara and Eleanor are my best friends. Eleanor is dating Louis. Sara is dating Harry, and Harry is one of my friends too. True or not true?" I asked.

"True but there's one they thing." He paused. "Sara is pregnant with Harry's kids. She's having twins." He said. I didn't know what to say.

"Your other friends name is Perrie. She's Zayn's girlfriend." I looked at Zayn and he started blushing. He was so adorable. I could tell he really likes her. "You haven't known Perrie as long as Sara and Eleanor but you two get along real well." He added.

"Wow that's a lot of information." I giggled. I thought of the question I first asked about the name.

"So where have I heard the name 'Boobear' before?" I asked. Louis head shot up. I totally forgot the other boys were still here. It was just so easy to talk to Niall.

"I'll let Louis explain this one." He said. I looked towards Louis and he playfully cleared his throat.

"The first time you met Eleanor, she jokingly called me 'Boobear'. You and sara thought it was funny and called me it too." He replied.

*Flashback*

"Were back!" Louis yelled from the front door. He had a girl with him. She had long brown wavy hair. She was very beautiful. I wish I was as pretty as her. She must be Eleanor. They both walked in together.

"Oh my gosh!" You must be Samantha! I've heard so much about you! I'm Eleanor." She said with a huge smile on her face. I stood up and she gave me a big hug. I happily hugged her back.

"It's so nice to meet you! Louis is one lucky lad." I said. I look over at Louis and he was blushing.

"Friends?" I asked her.

"Best Friends!" She exclaimed. We all laughed and hugged each other again.

"You guys are weird." Louis said.

"Boobear! Don't be mean!" Eleanor said, smacking him playfully on the back of the head.

"Boobear?" I asked, smiling.

"Thats my nickname for him. Isn't that right, Boobear?" She said, pinching his cheeks like a little kid.

"He hates that name. That's why we use it." Liam said.

"Aw Boobear!" I cooed. He just glared at me, trying to hide his smile. We all sat back down again and ate in silence.

*End Of Flashback*

My eyes shot wide open, remembering every detail of that night.

"I remember that night!" I exclaimed. They all had smiles on their faces.

"You do?" Louis asked. I closed my eyes, trying to remember every detail.

"Yeah I do. There was a lot of us sitting at a table eating supper. Then Louis and a girl with long brown hair came in with him, she was extremely pretty. She said how she was excited to meet me. I got up and hugged her." I paused. "I knew from that moment on that we were going to be best friends." I said the last sentence slowly, feeling embarrassed that I hadn't remembered her before.

There was a silence where no one spoke up. I was trying to process everything I had just heard.

About two minutes later, I spoke up. "Do you think I could see Eleanor?" I questioned. Niall looked at me.

"I think it's better if you wait till we are allowed to go home until you see her again. When we get home, then we can invite her over." He said. That was another thing I wondered about. Where do I live?

"Where is home exactly?" I asked.

"You and sara live with the five of us in a house. Don't worry, you have your own room." Liam said, speaking up for the first time today. I looked around the room. There were only four boys here. Who's the fifth?

"There's only four of you. Who's the fifth person?" I asked.

"That would be Harry." Zayn answered.

"Oh I see." I answered. Everything was slowly starting to make sense.

"If you don't mind me asking," I paused. "Why did five boys decided to live in one house together?" I asked, causing them to laugh.

"Well it's a lot easier with all the interviews and concerts we have." Zayn said. Concerts? Interviews? What are they talking about?

"Why would you have to go to converts and interviews?" I asked. They all looked at Niall.

"You didn't tell her yet?" Liam asked him. Tell me what? Niall shook his head, indicating he hadnt. What weren't they telling me?

"Well the boys and I are in a world famous band called One Direction. That's why the nurse said her daughter is a big fan." He said. I nodded my head, remembering when the nurse said that.

*

About another hour had passed and the boys were about to leave to go get some food. They said they haven't eaten all day. The Nandos they brought was supposed to be what they ate.

"We'll be back later." Zayn said as they all got up. They walked to the door but Liam stopped.

"I'll meet you at the car." He told Louis and Zayn. They nodded their heads and closed the door behind them. Liam walked over to my bed and sat down. I haven't talked to him since he tried hugging me the first time I met him. Maybe this would be a good time to talk to him.

"Hey Liam." I paused. "Your name is Liam, right?" I asked. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. He also had a little bit of hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm Liam." He paused. "So do you remember anything about me?" He asked, a little scarred of my answer.

"I don't mean to be rude, but no." I replied. I felt bad because every time time I talk to him, I only seem to hurt him. "Did we date too or something?" I asked. His eyes shot wide open. Then he started laughing. I now kind of embarrassed for asking.

"No we never dated. And we never will." He laughed. He wasn't laughing in a rude way. I instantly felt stupid for asking. Why would he say something like that? Am I not good enough for him? I started to feel self conscious so I looked down at my hands.

Liam's POV

"Did we date too or something?" She asked. My eyes widened. I then started laughing.

"No we never dated. And we never will." I replied. I wasn't trying to be rude. I just thought it was funny how she would ask that question. I looked at her and she was looking down at her hands. I immediately felt bad. I then realised she doesn't remember that I'm her brother.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you don't remember me." I apologised. "I'm your brother, that's why I laughed." She looked up at me confused. I started to get scarred that she would start telling again. But she didn't. She turned to Niall.

"Liam is my bother. True or not true?" She asked him. He quickly looked at me and gave me a sincere look, almost like he felt bad for me.

"True. You two are extremely close." He replied. She took a deep breath. She looked like she was absorbing everything Niall said.

I was about to say something when I felt my phone vibrate. I got a text from Louis. He told me to come out already because they were really hungry. I sighed, wanting to talk to Samantha more.

"I would love to stay and chat some more but the boys texted me as they said they are really hungry." I paused. "I can come back later if you want." I said, hoping she would say yes. She nodded her head. I smiled. I leaned in to give her a hug but I stopped, remembering what happened last time. I got up, said goodbye to them, and walked out the door.

As soon as I opened the door, Louis texted me again. I looked down at my phone and left the room. Unfortunately that wasn't the smartest idea. When I stepped forward, I bumped into someone.

The person felt to the ground and I bent down to help them up. When I looked at them, I couldn't believe my eyes. I was speechless.

(A/N Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I know I told you there was going to be an exciting Harry and Sara chapter but I decided to leave that until the next chapter. I'm really sorry! I will start writing the new chapter right now! Well I hope you liked it! Comment and vote please! Xx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 24 7
Samantha Wills also known as Sam. In this story , seems like 2 of the boys from One Direction fancies her. Harry Styles became her bestest friend ev...
642K 9.4K 80
I am a normal girl. It would probably mean nothing to you if I told you my name was Christiana but if I told you my last name and who my brother was...
27K 572 23
How could something so tragic happen to a sweet, loving girl like Maren Payne, little sister of Liam Payne who's 1/5 of the world famous boy band One...
614K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...