In My Eyes - MithRoss

By MakiNishikinooo

Max, the editor at SkyMedia, has been reunited with an old friend, Ross. He wasn't too close to him before, b... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
EDITING
FINISHED EDITING
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
HOLY SHIT
Chapter 17
Apologizes
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
ASK ME STUFF
Q&A!
300 FOLLOWERS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
thank you.

Chapter 15

4.9K 162 311
By MakiNishikinooo

So to start with some bad news, if you haven't already heard, Alesa had a miscarriage. I can't even begin to imagine what her and Adam are going through, so I'm sending all of my love their way. I hope they're okay, and that things get better soon <3

BUT ON A HAPPIER NOTE, SHELBY AND JESS SHIP MITHROSS. ATTACHED TWEET FOR PROOF! I SUGGESTED THAT JESS SHOULD DO A STORY TIME WITH THEM... 

OH AND HOLY SHIT THANKS FOR 4K READS??? LIKE HOLY SH IT IM BAFFLED I LOVE YOU GUYS

---------------

-Ross' POV-

When we arrive home, I decided that we should tell Shelby that we're dating. She was our best friend and my cousin, so she of all people should know.

(A/N: yes it's confirmed that Ross and Shelby are cousins)

"Hey Max?" I peek into his room, where he was setting down his stuff.

"Yea?"

"I'm.. ready to tell Shelby." I say as I enter.

He pulls out his phone, then motions for me to come over. I watch as he dials up her number, then looks at me as he's about to click the call button.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." I grab onto his free arm and hold it against my chest, trying not to get too anxious.

Ring. Ring.

"Hey Max! What's up?" She answers in here usual cheery voice.

"Hey Shelby! I'm uh, going to put you on speaker... there we go. Ross is here with me!"

"What up Ross!"

"Haha, hi Shelby! We called because we need to tell you something." I start to get nervous, as I feel my heart start to race and my whole body heat up.

"Oooo, what is it?"

I think for a second, thinking of how exactly I want to tell her.

"Well, you see... Max and I, are uh... actually..."

"Dating." Max finishes for me.

I mentally thank Max, there was no way that I could actually finish that sentence.

"WAIT, WHAT?! REALLY? THIS ISN'T A PRANK CALL RIGHT? YOU GUYS ARE SERIOU-"

"It's not a prank." I reply, while Max almost starts laughing.

"HOLY SHIT! WELL UM, DAMN. CONGRATS?? I NEED TO COME AND SEE YOU GUYS!"

I take a sigh of relief. I was afraid she would act negatively, even though she would never do that. She was one of the nicest people on the planet.

"Yea, you should come visit soon!"

"I just might. Well, I actually have to go, but thanks for telling me and congrats! Not gonna lie, I've always shipped you guys. There's a few fanfics about you too-"

"For fucks sake. Bye Shelby!" Max hangs up, then looks at me with a relieved look on his face.

"Well, that went better than expected." I say, sitting down on his bed and slowly lay on my back.

"Yea, I'm glad we told her. I feel like a lot of weight has been taken off my shoulders. Now, with the viewers... that can wait." He replies, taking off his jacket and throwing it into his laundry hamper.

Max lays down next to me, and I immediately snuggle into him. I cling onto his shirt, and bury my head in the warmth of his chest.

"I love you so much." He whispers, pulling me closer. He plays with my hair, as I lay there probably the happiest that I'd ever been in quite awhile.

"I love you too..."

We lay there for awhile, until we're interrupted by footsteps.

"Holy shit."

"Go away Tim." Max mumbles into my shoulder.

"Okay, Okay. Man, how am I going to deal with you two." He says this while closing the door, and I hear his footsteps travel to the other side of the apartment.

"Hey Ross?"

"Yea?"

"Wanna go on a date sometime?"

Holy shit, a date?! I mean, we were dating, but a date? Was I ready for this? Would we get strange looks? What would I wear?

"S-Sure."

-Max's POV-

After cuddling for a few more minutes, I decide that we should probably eat before we fell asleep. Ross didn't want to let go of me, so I practically had to pry him off of me.

"Come on, let's eat, then we can go to bed."

Ross groans as he follows me into the kitchen, where Tim is heating up some frozen dinners.

"Ready to eat lovebirds?"

I wanted to get angry at him, but I couldn't... since it was, well, true.

"Oh shush. Yea, gimme my food."

We eat our frozen lasagna, then I'm ready to go to bed. It was early, but I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to cuddle with Ross for the rest of the night before we had to go to work and not be able to be together the whole day.

He was already falling asleep at the table, so I had to carry him to my room. Thankfully, he wasn't that heavy, light enough so I could get him across the apartment. I set him down on my bed, grab my laptop, then lay down next to him and pull a blanket on top of us.

I go on Twitter for awhile, retweeting fan art and responding to people. Thankfully, no one had spilled the beans. We were safe... for now a least. No one could keep their mouth shut for even five minutes. but I guess they somehow managed to this time.

We knew that we probably wouldn't get any hate, since most of our fan base is teenagers who do nothing but ship us with everyone you could ever imagine, but we still wanted to wait awhile before telling the viewers.

Maybe we could announce it in a video, I bet that'd get a few million views.

I make it to the point where I'm half asleep, so I close my laptop and set it down on the floor next to my bed. I snuggle up to Ross, who was fast asleep.

"I love you." I knew he wasn't going to answer since he was asleep, but I felt the need to tell him anyway.

-------------

Just a cute little chapter, I'm trying to figure out what to do next so you guys may get some fluff filled chapters for a bit, which I'm sure you're all okay with.

I also notice all these stupid mistakes I make like chili instead of chilly and plain instead of plane, so sorry if I do that. I write these when I'm half asleep so yea.

Okay it's 4:30 am and I need to sleep. If only I had someone to snuggle with... tfw no gf

I hope you have a wonderful day, goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 631 32
Sky Media is looking for a new addition to the team! [Y/N] is the one for them since, [Y/N] is an old friend of Adam aka Sky. Then on the first day...
1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...
6.1K 215 24
Shelby is new at the offices. She moved to Washington cause her cousin invited her to work at the offices called Skymedia. She is sweet, energetic, a...
10.4K 269 30
What will become of us without love? You're a 19 year old boy who just moved to Washington and got an editing job at the "Sky Offices". You move in t...