The one that went good ( joke...

By -_Merciless_Merc_-

I was a nightmare to the city of Gotham that is why I wanted to change we will start at the beginning A grea... More

My story
The beginning
Him
Trouble
only 2 days?
No, not just 2 days
Awoken
The power
Escape
Meeting Red Fire
a month?
escaping with Red
Chaos
'The bat'
He's back
The room
Stuck
Dreams
Meeting him
Getting Help?
Still with Croc
Gotham River
Croc really cares.
The voice is back?
The manor
The Iceberg
New home?
The switching identity
At peace
The 'normal' day
the night

Hospital

683 24 14
By -_Merciless_Merc_-

I woke up in Crocs arms seeming to be in a hospital, I smiled lightly as I was with him yet I blushed. "hiya croc" I spoke as I looked at him, he smiled back "hi Lilli" he said as I looked down. "What happened?" I asked as he sighed and looked down seeming sad. "Your dad happened" was all he said before I nodded, I always understood things like this, it happens to me Everyday. I can always wonder what exactly he did, but for some reason I can never find the way to ask. I laid back against him smiling lightly as I closed my eyes. He held me and I slipped away into sleep, having a nice dream about things of the future. I was living with croc in the sewers, it was neater then I thought it would be. They stood close to each other leaning in, but before their lips could touch she woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...
169K 6.2K 25
Female x Female story. Just you and the baddest bitch in gotham.
61.3K 1K 12
New to Gotham City, You try to build a new life over the one you lost. You make new friends, new enemies and even meet super-powered women -- both go...
1K 51 35
Best Friends till the end can go a long way but when love changes them, there is nothing but chaos in their lives. Love can change hearts and it did...