Fairy Tail x Reader

By deadpoolxxlux

A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will no... More

authors note
Gray x Reader ~ Scars
Natsu x Reader ~ Coma
Loke x Reader ~ Acceptance
Cobra x Reader ~ Connected
~Rogue x Reader x Sting~
I Choose Sting~
I Choose Rouge~
Jellal x Reader ~ Faithful
Laxus x Reader ~ Mistakes
Loke x Reader ~ Celestial Spirit?
Gray x Reader ~ Love of Art
Jackal x Reader ~ Wait For Me
Natsu x Reader ~ Reunion
Gajeel x Reader ~ People Change but Love Doesn't
Mard Geer x Reader ~ Movie Night
Rogue x Reader ~ Crazy, Stupid Love
Natsu x Reader - Soccer Boy
Bickslow x Reader - Misconception...
Edolas!Natsu x Reader - Confidence
Romeo x Reader ~ Time
Sting x Reader - Hatred
Rogue x Reader - Wasn't Meant to Be
Lyon x Reader - Oblivious
Gajeel x Reader - Alone
Zeref x Reader - The Beauty in Destruction
Dad!Gray x Mom!Reader - Love Story
Natsu x Reader x Sting
Natsu Ending - Appreciation
Sting Ending - I'm Sorry
Loke x Reader - Trails
Laxus x Reader - It Was Always You
Cobra x Reader - Drug
Gray x Reader - Thank you
Dragon Slayer's x Reader - Mating Season
Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect
Rogue Ending - In Each Other's Presence
Gajeel Ending - Something Real
Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure
Natsu Ending - I'm Sure
Gray x Reader - A Letter to You
Zeref x Reader - Feared
Natsu x Reader - Soulmate
Cobra x Reader - Drug PT. 2
Lyon x Reader - The Love in Hate
Sting x Reader - Protection
Natsu x Reader - Departure
Sting x Reader - Lingering Eyes

Cobra x Reader - Bullies

13.5K 358 404
By deadpoolxxlux

Reader's POV~

I hear the alarm go off and curse. Another day = school. I hate school, absolutely hate it. When I was younger I used to like it. I found a thrill in learning and had awesome friends. Well awesome at the time.

During middle school my friends ditched me for boys and the fact that I wasn't 'feminine' enough. I was left alone with no one to talk to. But when I thought nothing could get worse, I was proved wrong.

I started to get bullied. It started with just name calling, calling me, "Nobody, Loser, Worthless, ect." But it soon evolved into messing with me. They would trip me, knock my lunch and books out of my hands, and threaten me.

Because of this my grades were terrible. I was barely ever getting a D. I tried talking to the guidance councilor but that didn't work. The councilor didn't help me, she was one of the girls moms that was bullying me. And she agreed with what was happening to me.

I had no one to go to. At the end of elementary school my mom died and I was left with my dad. Because of my moms death, my dad became an alcoholic and was rarely home. In the last year of middle school, my dad was killed in a car accident.

I was left alone to fend for myself. I had to get a job to pay for the apartment I lived in. Most of the money my parents left me was spent on alcohol for my dad.

When I transferred to High School, the bullying didn't stop. It just got worse. The encounters with the bullies started to get physical. They would hit me and slam me against the lockers. Some of the guys started assaulting me. I feel as if I'm living in hell.

And yes I have thought about killing myself. But I decided not to. I don't want them to have the pleasure of knowing that what they're doing to me, hurts me. And I believe that outside of high school my life will be better and that I will find my soulmate.

I slap my hand on the alarm clock and rise from my bed. "Okay, another day." I tell myself, taking in a long breath I walk over to my dresser and grab out my school uniform.

"Damnit." I say quietly looking at my uniform with cuts and stains. "Now I have to buy a new one." I say annoyed. I take the uniform and walk over to my bathroom and take a quick shower. I get dressed and walk over to the kitchen. I grab a slice of bread and put it in the toaster. While I wait for that I make my lunch, just a box full of salad and chicken.

Once I hear the toaster is done, I grab the bread and spread butter on it and run out of the house. I walk to school peacefully and eat my amazing breakfast.

I make it to the gates of the school and walk through them. As I walk I hear people whisper about me and look at me with nasty expressions. I continue to walk until I feel my foot hit something hard, which catches my foot causing my next step to fail as I fall forward. I harshly hit the ground and my bag flys out of my hand.

When I'm about to sit up, I feel weight in my back. I try to look at whats on my back, but a hand grabs my head and slams it into the ground, Jose. I watch as two boys, Alex & Mark, go to my bag and dump everything out, taking my lunch and some money I had in there. Once they got what they wanted they left me to pick up my stuff myself.

Once I got everything I walk into the school and make my way to my locker. On the way there people throw things at me but I ignore them. At my locker I see all the mean and nasty comments written on it and sigh. I open it up and everything is soaking wet. I ignore it and put my bag in it and get the soaked books that I need for my classes

I close my locker and walk to my next class. I was met with a weird scene in the hallways. No one looked at me or picked on me. They were all whispering about something. But it was loud enough for me to pick up some of what they were saying.

"Did you hear? Apparently Jose, Alex and Mark got beat up and put in a dumpster by some hot guy."

My eyes widened at the news. It was probably because those guys insulted the dude but a little part of me was hoping that they did it for me. A small smile appeared on my face as I continued to class.

I had English and the teacher just kept rambling on about a book that I read five times. The entire class I stared out the window, wondering what my life would be like if I could fly. It seems fun.

Hours past and it's the class before lunch. I slowly raise my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. On my way out of the bathroom towards the class room I was stopped. A tall figure appeared in front of me. I believe it was a boy named Logan. I moved to walk around him but he grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the lockers, my head hitting the surface hard.

I open my mouth to ask what's going on but was stopped by a wet feeling on my lips. Logan slammed his mouth onto mine. Roughly forcing his tongue in my mouth. I stand in shock as he assaults my mouth. In my frozen state, one of his hands squeezes my breast harsh. I cry out and he smirks at me and sucks on my neck. His other hand leaves my arms where he was holding me down, he places them on my thigh and slowly creeps his hand up my skirt.

Tears build up in my eyes and start falling down my face. Just as I'm about to cry out for help. He silences me by returning to my mouth. My legs start to shake in fear and I feel as if I'm about to faint.

Out of nowhere a shadow looms over the both of us. I watch as a fist slams into Logan's face, launching him off of me and into the ground. Without the weight holding me up, I drop to the floor. My body shaking in fear.

As I'm about to hit the ground, warm muscular arms wrap around me and save me from falling. I look at the person holding me, he has tan skin with maroon hair and what looks like a scar over his right eye.

His face comes closer to mine, his mouth next to my ear. He softly whispers, "It's okay (Y/n). You're safe now." The voice sounded so caring, a sound I haven't heard in a long time.

As if on instinct, I tackle the maroon haired boy and wrapped my arms around his waist. I cry into his chest, letting everything out. He securely and lovingly wraps his arms around me. I feel as if nothing can hurt me as I'm in his arms.

A few minutes later and I calm down and slowly back away from the boy so that I can see his face. "Thank you." I say softly with a smile. The second one today. "What's your name?" I ask.

The maroon hair boy smiles at me but I think it's more of a smirk. "My names Erik but you can call me Cobra." I nod and hug him once more, earning a chuckle from Cobra. Cobra takes my hands in his and slowly stands up, helping me do the same.

"Are you okay now?" Cobra asks looking me in the eyes. I nod and give him a smile, "Yeah, thanks to you."

"How about I make your day even better?" Cobra asks making me give him a confused look. Cobra smirks at me and walks in front of me, squatting. "Are you going to get on it what?" Cobra asks. I nod, still not sure about this but I trust him. I jump o to his back and he grabs my legs. I wrap my arms around his neck.

Out of nowhere Cobra sprints off with me on him. I scream at the sudden movement but end up laughing as he runs out of the school towards the near by movie theater. He enters the theater and without putting me down, he goes to the counter and buys two tickets for the movie 'Hitman Agent 47'

He walks over to the food counter and buys two drinks and a bag of popcorn. He hands me the drinks and he carries the popcorn. Without putting me down he walks over to the room we are supposed to go to. He finds nice seats and sets me down, sitting down next to me.

While the previews role, I look at Cobra. Taking in his smell along with how he looks in detail. I didn't realize before but he is really attractive. I start to feel myself blush and Cobra notices.

"You like the view?" Cobra asked with smirk. My blush becomes redder and nervously laugh. "Maybe..." I say looking off into the distant of the theater.

"Good." Cobra replies before turning back to the big screen. He starts to get more comfortable as he slouches in his chair and puts his feet on the chair in front of him.

I start to think about what happened earlier and wonder why Cobra saved me. I don't recall ever speaking to him before the incident. So why would he save me and go through all this trouble to be so nice to me.

"Cobra?" I ask, gaining his attention. "Hm?" Cobra responds, turning away from the screen to me.

"Well I was wondering...." I start but get cut off by Cobra.

"Why I saved you?" He says, making my eyes go wide at how he knew that. I nod my head yes, "How'd you know?" I ask, astonished.

"It's a secret." Cobra says with a wink. I role my eyes at him.

"Anyways the reason why I saved you is simple. Because I love you." Cobra tells me, staring into my eyes with so much love and compassion. But I see a little bit of laziness in there. X)

I stare at him in shock. How could he love me. I haven't been loved since I was twelve. I'm worthless right? How can he love me?

"I'm guessing you want me to go into more detail." He says and I nod, not being able to make myself speak.

"Well, in school I'm apart of this group called Oración Seis. It's a group of seven kids from a school on the other side of the country. We basically go to schools and do presentations on learning stuff. It's really boring." I nod along.

"Our group came to your school a year ago. I don't think you would remember but two people from our group did a presentation, Angle and Midnight. I was back stage during the presentation on spirits and illusions. I saw you through the curtains and thought you were beautiful." Cobra continues, his comment making me blush. Cobra smirked at my blushing face but his face got serious before he started again.

"I also noticed that people were picking on you. During the whole presentation, you held a blank face, ignoring both the fly things hitting you with insults and the presentation. I wanted to help you so bad but I wasn't aloud to. The only thing I could do was bring it up with the principal. But he just dismissed me and said it didn't matter. But the day I left I made sure to punch one of the guys that were bullying you. The rest of the year I spent thinking of you and wanting to protect you. So I got a transfer to this school a few days ago. I spent those days beating up those that were picking on you and teaching them lessons. I wanted to stay out of your sights because I didn't want you to know me. I didn't want you to be associated with me, I've done some really regrettable bad things in my past. But when that guys was harassing you, I couldn't help myself from helping you right there and then. Seeing you all frightened and afraid, I had to help you. Because I love you." Cobra finished.

I didn't notice the tears that were rolling down my face until Cobra's placed his hand on my cheek and whipped them away with his thumb. I looked at Cobra. I saw nothing associating with a bad person that would hurt me. I just saw love, compassion and comfort.

I smiled at Cobra and placed my hands on his cheeks. I sat up and placed my lips on his, as a thank you. But also a way of say that I loved him too, for everything he has done for me. Cobra was surprised at first but responded as fast as he could.

He placed his had on the back of my neck, pulling me closer with a smirk on his face. As the kiss became longer, it gained more passion. It turned from a kiss full of love to a kiss full of lust. Cobra licked my bottom lip, asking for in entrance. I gladly complied as I felt Cobra's tongue slip into my mouth.

While that continued, I got fed up with the arm rest that was in between us. Wanting to be closer I got up from my chair without breaking the kiss and walked over to the front of Cobra. I sat down on his lap, straddling his waist. Cobra moved his hands to my lower back and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer so that I was pressed up against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair, pulling on it and earning a grunt from Cobra.

We pulled away, our eyes still closed and gained some air back on our lungs. I opened my eyes to see a smirking and very happy Cobra. The look on his face made me blush as I thought about what we just did. Cobra leaned forward again and slowly kissed me, his hands dropping lower giving my butt a squeeze. I yelped into the kiss, causing Cobra to pull away. His smirk from before but 10x bigger.

My blush grew making my face look like a tomato. I looked away only to see that the previews finished and the movie was starting. I looked back to Cobra, "The movie's starting."

Cobra nods and I get off his lap and sit in my own seat. Cobra frowns as I leave him and I giggle at his face. To make it up to him, I move my arm to the other side of his and hold his hand while I rest my head on his shoulder. Cobra's frown disappears and a smile forms on his face as he starts watching the movie.

As we watch Hitman Agent 47 I start to feel tired and slowly close my eyes. A few minutes later, Cobra looks over at me only to find me fast asleep. He quietly chuckles and takes his jacket and wraps it around me and continues to watch the movie.

Throughout the movie Cobra payed more attention to me then the movie. Finding me much more interesting than the movie. He loved that while I slept, soft noises would come out of my mouth. He would kiss my forehead and I would smile in my sleep. But once his lips would leave my forehead, I would let out a tiny sound of protest, making the maroon haired boy chuckle.

Once the movies ended, Cobra got up and squatted in front of my seat with me asleep in it. "(y/n)." Cobra said.

I stirred in my sleep and slowly opened my eyes to be met with Cobra's face. "What?..." I said, protesting to being woken up.

"Let me take you home. I need you address." Cobra says and I nod. I take my phone out of my pocket. I unlock it and open the contacts and pull up my address. I hand it over to Cobra and snuggle back into the chair to go back to sleep. Cobra chuckles at my behavior and looks at the address.

Cobra looked at the directions on his phone and safely put away both our phones in his pocket. He carefully picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the movie theater. He walked to my apartment and unlocked it using my key that was in my pocket.

He opened the door and stepped in, closing the door behind him. He made his way to my bedroom and placed me on the bed, pulling the covers over my sleeping figure. Deciding that he wants to stay the night, he leaves the house and rushes to his, grabbing clothes and other stuff.

He makes it back to my house and I'm still out like a light. He chuckles and sets up a bed on the couch and goes to my kitchen making dinner for himself.

-Time Skip-

I here my alarm go off and curse. Great -_- Another day of school. I rise from my bed but smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. I walk over there, noticing a bag of clothes on the way.

I turn the corner and see Cobra making eggs. The memories from yesterday come back and I smile. "I see your awake, (y/n)" Cobra says and I nod. I walk over to him and give him a hug from the back as he flips the eggs on the pan.

"Thank you." I say, earning a chuckle from the maroon haired boy. He sets the eggs on the plate and turns around with a smirk. He cups my checks and leans down, stopping an inch from my lips. "No problem."

Cobra places his lips on mine in a slow but passionate kiss, sending chills down my spine and making my legs go weak at how good the kiss was. Cobra pulls away and sets the plates on the table. I thank him for the meal and sit down. I take a bite and I moan. It was great. I start chowing down on the food as Cobra watches.

I look up with tons of food in my mouth and blush. Cobra cracks up at the face I'm making and I pout and finish my food. I take my plate and his and clean them. I turn around and Cobra's shirtless. I stare in shock at his beautiful abs and muscles.

He puts on his school uniform top and I groan. He looks over at me with a confused look. I blush in embarrassment, but decide to be honest. "Next time, that shirt is staying off." Cobra chuckles at what I said and runs over to me, picking me up and placing me on the couch. He crawls over me and smirks before he kisses me passionately. As we continue, I make my way to his shirt and unbutton his shirt. I place my hands on his abs and hear him hiss. He starts to get more rough with the kiss. After a few minutes and my shirt coming half off we pull away and catch our breath. We both smile at each other. I glance over at the clock and freak out.

"Shit! We have to go to school!" I yell, rolling off the couch leaving Cobra dumb struck. I rush over to my room and throw on my uniform and grab my stuff. I run to the door and see Cobra gathering his stuff.

"Leave it, come back later if you want it." I say innocently earning a smirk from the maroon haired boy. He grabs his school stuff and follows me out the door. As we walk Cobra wraps his arm around my shoulder. On the way we talk about the movie. Basically him filling me in on what I missed.

We reach the front gates and I take a breath. Cobra notices and holds my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I smile at him and we walk through. Everyone immediately becomes silent as they see Cobra and I walk together.

Two boys named Bryan and Kai come up to me. I think they were friends of Jose and the other two guys. "Hey bitch. This is what you get!" Bryan yelled bringing his fist back to strike my face. I close my eyes and wait for impact but there is none. I open my eyes to see the fist caught by Cobra. He growls and kicks the guy.

Kai stares in shock as Bryan lays on the ground out cold. He gets angry and charges towards Cobra and I. Before Kai could do anything Cobra kicked his stomach, knocking wind out of him. He then elbowed the guys nose, making Kai fall to the ground.

Cobra then sends glares to everyone, scaring the shit out of everybody except me. "ANYONE WHO EVEN LAYS A FINGER ON (Y/N) OR HURTS HER IN ANYWAY. YOU'LL HAVE A BEATING FROM ME HER BOYFRIEND!" Cobra yells at them all. I smile at Cobra as tears fall down my face at how happy I was. I give him a hug which he returns. "Thank you." I tell him again.

He bends down and presses a kiss on my lips before smirking at me. He puts his mouth next to my ear just like yesterday. "You're safe now. I love you."

"I love you too." I tell him as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and we walk into the school.

No one even thought about harming me the last two years of high school. Cobra was always beside me, he even moved in with me. I found my soulmate and the bully's are gone. All thanks to Erik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 1.1K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
11.9K 472 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
1.6K 6 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
43.8K 1.1K 21
{Completed} The biggest battle of Fairy Tail is coming and you have to be prepared for anything. Now that you have two beautiful twin girls Kyra and...