A Perfect Life (Book 2)

By xoSIRox

(Sequel to We Never Knew) Jazzy and Yasmine are now a married, happy, graduated couple. What will happen when... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Thirteen
Heads Up
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Twelve

1.6K 91 3
By xoSIRox

*THE NEXT MORNING*

JAY POV

I woke up, and went to the shower without waking Yazz. I took a shower, put on my jogging outfit and headed outside. It was a nice 55° so y'all knew my ass went jogging. I went around the block five times then went to go buy me and Yazz a pop from the liquor store. I ran back home and as I got in, Yazz was in the couch, watching tv. I took off my shirt and laid my head in her lap as she played in my hair. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Man I love this girl. I soon was about to go to sleep until my stomach started hurting. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I don't know this feeling but it didn't feel like a sickness. I need to go to the hospital. Yazz helped me up, I grabbed the bucket and she drove me to the hospital. When we got there I was put in a room. I sat up and threw up once more. The doctors came in and asked me about my health and stuff. I don't know why they asked me to do a pregnancy test. I went to the bathroom and took the test. It came out (+,+). A tear slipped out my eye and I took another. Same result. I walked out the bathroom crying ..I ran to the room and showed Yazz. A tear slipped from her face as she cried. The doctor took the test and put them in a bag. She left the room and Yazz asked how. I honestly didn't know myself. Then I remembered..

One night at the club some man dragged me to the back. This was when me and Yazz broke up. He told me I needed some dick and raped me. I forgot about it and just went on with my life. Well now my ass is sitting here pregnant. I don't know what I'm gonna do....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 202K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
197K 6K 46
*QUICK WARNING THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK JUST GIVE IT A SHOT* Dasani Harmony Sanders, 17 high school no label ,she's a loving person with dreams willing...
1.7M 98.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6K 84 8
rinney story They are 16 and 17 R-17 F-16 Includes brance 😼