Mona Vanderwaal's Diaries: Ra...

By InaKVanderwood

What was Mona Vanderwaal doing all those months in Radley Sanitarium? Is she just as crazy as you think she i... More

The first 100 days
Days 101 - 110
Radley Sanitarium, Day 111
Radley Sanitarium, Day 112
Radley Sanitarium, Day 113
Radley Sanitarium, Day 114
Radley Sanitarium, Day 115
Radley Sanitarium, Day 116
Radley Sanitarium, Day 117
Radley Sanitarium, Day 118
Radley Sanitarium, Day 119
Radley Sanitarium, Day 120
Radley Sanitarium, Day 121
Radley Sanitarium, Day 122
Radley Sanitarium, Day 123
Radley Sanitarium, Day 124
Radley Sanitarium, Day 125
Radley Sanitarium, Day 126
Radley Sanitarium, Day 127
Radley Sanitarium, Day 129
Radley Sanitarium, Day 130
Radley Sanitarium, Day 131
Radley Sanitarium, Day 132
Radley Sanitarium, Day 133
Radley Sanitarium, Day 134

Radley Sanitarium, Day 128

102 4 0
By InaKVanderwood

Laughter woke me up today. I swear it was Alison laughing right outside my door. It wasn't even 6 a.m. and she just didn't let me sleep with her damn laughter. After the third time I heard it I jumped out of bed and opened the door – but she wasn't there. No one was. But then I heard it again from somewhere kind of far away.

I looked around to make sure there weren't any nurses around and I followed the elusive laughter through the day room, the nursing station, the hallways and all the way to the other side of Radley where I found a door that lead into the basement. It was open and it seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't remember why. I went downstairs and all I saw were just old beds, broken wheelchairs, spider webs and lots and lots of doors. Storage, I assume. I never opened any doors.

It didn't take me long to reach a room with some bath tubs. They were filled with water and it was pretty clear no one had been there in years. Maybe even decades. When I was observing what looked like an old blood stain on a wall I heard the laughter again, but it was in the same room this time. I turned around and there she was. Ali. Sitting in a chair in her red coat.

It wasn't a dream. They're messing with my meds, but it was real. I don'tremember what happened afterwards but the next thing I know I was in my roomhaving dinner. But she's here and she's trying to tell me something.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 12.4K 36
"W-w'en w'll 'oo be b'ck, 'azzie?" "That's none of your concerns." Angelman Syndrome!Louis Businessman!Harry (Like always.) [Highest Ran...
7.2K 114 21
It's been two years since Wren was put behind bars for being A.D, and since Aria and Ezra's wedding. The Liars and everyone around them thought the s...
34.1K 668 15
A PLL STORY ❝I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with L❞ ❝Watch your back, bitch!❞ Pretty Little Liars Season 1 Noel Kahn x OC
20.4K 356 200
A Pretty Little Liars and General Hospital Crossover fanfiction! I hope you all enjoy!