+Tf2 x Reader+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello my lovelies! This is a tf2 one shot book, starring our favorite mercanaries! This book only has fluff... More

Lucky (xSpy)
Lucky2 (xSpy)
Barfight (xCBS)
Barfight2 (xCBS)
Sandvich (xHeavy)
Fountain (xMedic)
Fountain 2 (xMedic)
Unicorn (xPyro)
Vacation (xDemoman)
Tanker (xEngineer)
Photo booth (xScout)
Rose (xSoldier)
Camper (xSniper)
+Requests+ (closed)
Cashier (x2Snipers)
Shopping List (xMedic)
Shopping List2 (xMedic)
Queen (xSniper)
Sentry (xEngineer)
Confess (xHeavy)
Plans (xEngineer)
Hot Chocolate (xHeavy)
Pรขtissier (xSpy)
Nessie (xDemoman)
Foolish things (xSpy)
Spellbooks (xTF2)
Spellbooks2 (xTF2)
+Requests2+(closed)
Conga (xMedic)
Worry (xHeavy)
Watch Dog (xMedic)
Fluster (xHeavy)
Lonely Hands (xMedic)
Mountains (xSpy)
Mountains2 (xSpy)
Secrets (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets2 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets3 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Promise (xMedic)
Promise2 (xMedic)
Screen (xEngineer)
Fear (xTF2)
Help (xEngineer)
Distance (xPyro)
The Past (xMedic) (xSniper)
Protect (xScout)
Back (xScout)
+Please+
Sore (xTentaspy)
Octopus (xTentaspy)
+Challenge2+
Outshined (xEngineer)
+Contest+
+Winners+
+MarkipliersGF+
+Nacho-Chan+ +DarkMist1967+
Happy (xDemoman)
Party (xTf2)
+Closing+

Falcon (xScout)

7.3K 184 80
By LipstickJungle222

---Author's Note---

Requested by CraschTav123!

'What could it be?'

Someone, or something has disturbed the evergreens. A flash of light, cries and sounds of a strange kind of thunder erupted near the buildings that tore the heart of the forest down.

Anger rose inside you. As if it wasn't bad enough that the humans had to set up some kind of mine in the middle of your land! They even disrupted the forest's slumber as well?

You would put an end to this, once and for all.

Moonlight danced off your wings as you flew over to the site. You gracefully glided over the black forest.
Many of your little 'family' were also woken up from the great noises. Eagles, hawks and other birds flew alongside you, willing to find the cause to this happening and to protect you from it should it be nessessary.

You bared your teeth, a sword in hand as you drew nearer. A fire had started along with the thundering echoes of explosions a while back.

'Humans!'

Your pupils turned into slits from anger. Though your looks implied you were bound to the human race, the large wings, and retractable claws you had told otherwise.

Your wild heart beated loudly with fury and your little journey came to an end as you landed gracefully between the buildings.

Walking around, you found the buildings on fire, machinery destroyed. Debris were scattered everywhere, and the stench of blood and war was embedded in the air.

Yet there was no one to be found. No traces of men, no anything. Where could they have gone? You were sure you heard the cries of men a while ago. Surely there must have been someone here? Who else could have brought ruin upon this place?

One building had an enormous wooden pillar fall, burning and crashing to the ground. You smirked at the sight. Serves these humans right for building in your forest!

Walking around, you still found nothing, no other living being to be found.

Suddenly a small cry pierced your ears, a cry you knew quite well.

"What is it dearest?"

Your little hawk cried again, flapping her wings, directing to a certain figure on the ground.

You turned towards the figure, walking towards it. Your family followed from behind, ready to attack at any moment.

You ushered them back, and drew your sword. You pushed back at what seemed to be the head of the figure with the flat side of your sword.

You gave a gasp.

A boy.. about your age was lying on the ground, unconcious. He was a bit thin, but also had an excelently toned body. His short mousey hair was ruffled from his previous battle, his clothes torn.

His face was beautifully carved, his mouth slightly opened. It looked like it would normally hold a mischevious grin instead of having blood splattered at the edges.

Taking a closer look at this strange and interesting being, you saw that his breathing was shallow.

Judging by his wounds, he was soon to perish if not treated soon.

Your eyes shook, you held your breath as you took a step back. A human, an injured human was lying in the middle of the now empty battlefield.

Normally you would have killed any human with ease. But this boy.. this one was already weakened with battle, left to die in the midst of the cold night air.

He was alone.

You felt a pang of pity, and also anger at yourself for feeling such a way. But your body moved forward automatically and you knew you would not bring yourself to stop.

---------------------------------------------

Scout groaned as he woke up, surrounded by.. eyes?

He gave a small yelp as he saw where he was. It was some kind of a cave, full of kinds of mysterious objects, such as carved knives, tribal markings, balms, elixers, and herbs hung around the cave.

He found himself in some kind of bird's nest, made of soft leaves, straw and feathers. Looking around he saw a great flock of different kind of birds all perched, just staring at him.

'The hell..? What are they lookin' at?'

Scout thought some more.

'CRAP! Am I sitting on some eggs or somethin'?!'

He got up hastily and looked under himself, and checked for eggs.

The birds all looked at him curiously as Scout went through the nest.

Finding nothing, Scout gave a sigh of relief. After the shock wore off, he realized that his body ached, and his wounds had been expertly treated. What was this place? And how did he even get here?

He looked around and hundreds of eyes followed him as he did. He limped outside towards the mouth of the cave and gave a small shout.

He was hundreds of meters above the ground. The cave seemed to be at the top of a mountain. He nearly fell to his death!

He gave a shudder at the thought and started backing up, and slid down the side of cave, sitting on the ground.

A sudden cry of a giant bird startled him, and you flew into the cave.

The flock of birds all shrieked and cried as a greeting.

You laughed as dozens of birds flocked around you, flapping around joyfully as you greeted them too. Slowly making your way towards the nest, you were shocked to find it empty.

Rummaging through it hastily, you tried to find the same boy who was gazing in amazement behind you.

"Hey, I'm right here!"

Scout waved at you, and you stood up suddenly, staring at him in shock.

"Surprise!! Hahaha!"

Scout waved his hands in a joking manner, causing you to narrow your eyes and stare at him.

Scout gulped and put his hands down.

"Sorry, I guess mystical bird people aren't very fond of surpri-"

He was inturrupted when you grabbed his wrist, pulling him up from his sitting position, and you looked through his wounds.

They were almost healed now, the once deadly gashes that almost ended his life were now nothing but bruises.

Examining his wounds, Scout blushed a little as your hands traced around his body.

"H-hey! It's cool now! The respawn chip kinda has healing factors of it's own, so we heal bit by bit when we're not under fire"

You stared at him.

"Oh wait, you don't know about respawn right..? Well you see-"

You gave a cry, like a falcon's.

"Whoa"

Scout stared at you.

"Can't speak english can you?"

You gave another cry.

"Or human language huh..?"

You chirped.

"Uh, well let me kinda smooth things out for you"

The next few minutes were spent with the Bostonian boy trying to explain his situation as simply as possible, while you were facinated that a human could talk so much! ...not that you understood a word of it though.

"-and that's why I need to get back down there!"

Scout spread his arms open as he finished his speech. You and your flock of birds merely stared.

Turning around, you met eyes with your dear falcon friend.

"What do you suppose this human is trying to say?"

"Perhaps (y/n), it is trying to say it wants to eat? Look at how far he tried to spread his featherless wings!"

You nodded at your friend's wisdom, and pushed the boy back to your nest, and with a giant sweep of your wings, you flew back out of the cave.

"Wait!! No!!!"

Scout tried to follow you but it was too late, he was stuck in the nest, with dozens of other birds.

"Ughh... how am I going to get down now.."

Several birds chirped in amusement.

----------------------------------------

"Aw hell no!"

Scout refused to eat the pile of dead fish before him.

You and the other birds were ruffling your feathers in curiousity.

"Why won't he eat it?"

"Is it because they're not alive?"

"Humans are so picky!"

"Do you think maybe he's like a little baby bird? So we have to eat it fir-"

You crossed your arms, staring intensely at the mousey haired boy. It was a great honor to recieve food that was caught by you! The master of the forest! Why did the boy seem so troubled?

Scout backed away from the fish. Though he was glad you didn't bring dead rodents, he was still pretty freaked out.

You gave an angry shrill as you pushed the fish towards him.

"Eat human!"

Scout only stared.

"How dare you refuse the prey I offer you!"

Scout groaned.

"I don't need to speak bird to understand that, and the answer's still no!"

You narrowed your eyes again at his angry tone.

"What is it that troubles you human?!"

Gazing back into his eyes, you were confused at the entire situation.

Scout stood up abruptly, and walked over to the mouth of the cave.

"Just.get.me.down.please"

He gestured towards the ground.

Silence fell over the cave, as the flock of birds and you watched the human. You all realized now what he wanted.

You closed your eyes and nodded, and Scout was glad to see that you finally understood.

"Aw yeah! Thanks girlie!"

---------------------------------------------

"FUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!"

Scout yelled in fear as you carried him, flying through the air.

"Enough of your noise making human!"

All Scout heard was a falcon's cry escaping your lips.

You drew near the place you once found him, when you heard other humans talking.

"Where the hell is that maggot anyways!?"

"I don't know mate! I thought the respawn would pick him up after the battle!"

"Well the lad wasn't in the damn respawn! Maybe he didn' die!"

"If he didn't die he would've walked back to the base!"

Several men started arguing, and you bared your teeth and readied your claws.

"Whoa whoa whoa hey!"

Scout pushed you back and leaned on you, sheilding you from sight and sound from the others. They kept arguing and walked away, still looking for Scout.

Scout led you into the forest by dragging your hand/claw.

When he saw the coast was clear, he gave a sigh and turned to face you again.

"Well, thanks for bringing me down here sweet heart, but ya can't just attack people you know?"

You growled.

Scout sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"Uh... well thanks.. and I guess it's time to say goodbye right?"

You didn't understand a word.

Scout stared deeply into your eyes. How was he to explain this?

With a sigh he rubbed his forhead as you watched him carefully.

"Human? What is it-"

Scout gave you a kiss on the cheek, making you ruffle your feathers in surprise and give a small squeak.

"I don't know if I'll ever see you again, but if I do, I'll try to learn a few birds calls beforehand."

He left a very surprised and blushing you behind and started running back to the base, while you rubbed the place the strange human kissed you.

Sorry for the weak ending, I wasn't very sure how to end it! xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 39
Some one-shots by me. I do not own Hetalia or you.
21K 402 18
Y/n is gender neutral. Also this is rly fanon sorry. This story won't follow the lore and theres nothing inappropriate or 18+ in this story btw). IM...
2.8K 65 6
[This story is romantic after a while] Luz and Her 12 year old sister, Y/N, both travel to the boiling isles. Back in the human realm, they were both...
3.5K 90 50
๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐Ÿ’ฅ | ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—ข ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—˜๐—”๐—–๐—› ๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ | ๐Ÿ’œ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••: 04/05/22 ๏ฟฝ...