Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Sto...

By urban_qveen

Eighteen Year Old Andrea Is Raising Her Daughter , Zyra Marie Crippen , As A Single Mother . How Does Life Ch... More

Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Story )
Prologue
C a s t c a l l W i n n e r s
Ch 1 : Tour & Concert
Ch 2 : Love & Jealousy
Ch 3 : Turn Ups
Ch 4 : Relationships
Ch 5 : Unfaithful
Ch 7 ; Working
Ch 8 ; Cheating & Lying
Ch 9 ; Concert ( I )
Ch 10 ; Concert ( II )
Ch 11 ; Doubtful
Ch 12 ; Missing You
Ch 13 ; Father Daughter Time
Ch 14 ; Birthday Turn Up
Ch 14.5 - Character Q & A
Ch 15 : Confessions ( I )
Ch 16 : Confessions ( II )
Ch 17 : Team Mindless Drama
Ch 18 : Superman
Ch 19: That Used To Be Us (Finale)
Ch 20: Epilogue
"Meant To Be" --- DELETED
A RETURN TO WRITING
New Book Alert! Hustle & Motivate

Ch 6 ; The Chains

13.1K 228 61
By urban_qveen

Chapter 6 ; The Chains

Date ; June 21, 2013

Time Of Day ; Noon

===========

- Craig's Pov -

I Recently Came Across An Old Chain Of Mine 3 Days Ago .. It Was A Chain That Had Drea's Name On It .. I Had Never Wore The Chain Before.. I Stashed It Away In My Drawer ... I Went And Got The Chain Out Of My Drawer .. I Held It In My Hands , & Looked At It .. I Remembered Memories I Had With Drea From Many Years Ago..

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 6 Years Old

Location - Water Park

" Craig I Am Scared ! " Drea Whined As She Sat At The Top Of The Water Slide , Looking Down . " It Will Be Fine Drea I Promise ! It Will Be Tons Of Fun ! I Will Be Down Right After You ! " I Comforted Her . " Okay , But If It Is Scary , You Have To Share Your Animal Crackers With Me ! " Drea Told Me Right Before She Went Down The Slide .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 13

Location - School Dance

" Lets Dance Drea ! " I Yelled To Drea . I Pulled Her By Her Arm , Forcing Her On To The Dance Floor." I Am Too Shy To Dance In Front Of All These People ! " She Said , Trying To Run Away . " Nope ! you Gonna Dance With Me Tonight Best Friend ! " I Told Her . She Gave Me The Stank Face . I Gave Her The Puppy Dog Face As She Gave In , & Danced With Me .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 17

Location - My Room

" What's Wrong Bae ? " I Asked Drea . " D-Do You Love Me ? " Drea Stuttered . " Of Course I Do Drea ! " I Told Her . " Would You Love Me If I Was Pregnant ? " She Asked , Looking Me In The Eyes . Her Eyes Were Red & Watery . She Had Been Crying . " Why Wouldnt I ? " I Asked Her . " Craig .. I Took The Morning After Pill The Morning After The Condom Tore ... But It Is Too Late ... Craig .. I Am Pregnant " She Cried Out . I Hugged Her . " Baby , I Will Always Be Here For You & Our Child . I Will Be In Our Child's Life , & I Will Always Be Here For You & Our Child . " I Said , Comforting Her . " Promise ? " Drea Asked Looking Me Into My Eyes . " I Promise. " I Said As I Planted A Kiss Upon Her Lips .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

At That Very Moment , I Had Realized That I Had Broken My Promise ..

~~~~~~~~~~

- Diggy's Pov -

Ever Since I Told Malinaa That We Had To End Our Fuck Buddies Relationship , She Still Blows Up My Phone , Every Day And Night . I Am Getting Sick Of It Too . Yesterday, I Had Made Plans With Andrea To Take Andrea And Zyra Out To The Zoo .. It Would Be A Fun Time For Zyra , And I Have To Show Andrea That I Actually Care About Zyra Too .

It Was Time To Go Pick Them Up . I Drove To Andrea's Apartment , & Called Her Once I Was Outside .She Answered The Phone On The 3rd Ring.

" Hello ? " She Said

" I Am Outside .. "

" Alright . I Will Be Down Right Now. "

She Came Down The Stairs With Her Keys Around Her Neck , Zyra's Stroller In One Hand , Her Purse On Her Shoulder , & Carrying Zyra's Car Seat . Behind Her Was Zyra , Slowly Walking Down The Stairs . Drea Needed Some Help . I Got Out The Car To Help Her .

" Need Some Help ? " I Asked Her .

" Uhh , I Got It . "

" No You Strugglin "

She Giggled . " I Got It.. Im Alright .. I Do This All The Time When You Aren't Here "

I Took The Stroller And Carseat From Her . I Placed The Carseat In The Back Seat . I Popped The Trunk & Put The Stroller Back There . I Closed The Trunk .

" Could You Lock The Front Door For Me Bae ? " She Asked Me As She Was Strapping Zyra In .

" Of Course . " She Took The Keys From Around Her Neck And Handed Them To Me . I Ran Up The Stairs , & Locked The Door . When I Ran Back Down The Stairs , Drea Was Done Strapping Zyra In . She closed The Door to the Back Seat & Got Into The Car. I Fastened My Seat Belt ,

" Hi Wiggy ! " Zyra Exclaimed With Joy .

" Hi Zyra ! " I Told Her . " Are You Ready For The Zoo Today ? " I Asked Zyra .

" Ywes I Am ! Thwat's Why I Am Wearing Mwy Chweetah Pwants ! " She Said , Excited . I Glanced Back & Seen Her Pants .

" Oh You Are Dressed In Cheetah Print Like Mommy Huh ? " I Asked Her .

Drea Giggled . " No Mwommy Cwopied Mwy Swag ! " Zyra Blurted Out .

" And Mommy Looks Beautiful In Cheetah Print " I Said As I Looked At Andrea . She Was Blushing . I Had My Left Hand On The Wheel , & I Locked Fingers With Drea With My Right . After 10 Minutes Of Driving , We Reached The LA Zoo . Drea Unbuckled Zyra . I Went To The Trunk & Got The Stroller For Her .

" Thanks Diggy " Drea Said As She Planted A Kiss On My Cheek . She Put Zyra In The Stroller . She Began Pushing The Stroller Thru The Gates Of The Zoo . I Stopped Near A Statue Of A Grizzly Bear Right Before The Grizzly Bear Exhibit .

" Aye Bae , Take A Picture Of Me With The Statue ! " I Said Handing Andrea My Phone .

" For Instagram ? " She Asked As She Took My Phone .

" You Know It ! " I Said As I Posed Next To The Grizzly Bear . I Was Swagged Out . I Had On My Cargos , Long Black Nike Socks , Black V-Neck Tee , & A Gold Chain With My Black Jordans . I Threw Up Westside and Drea Snapped The Picture. I Posted It On Instagram .

" What Animals Do You Wanna See Next Zyra ? " Drea Asked

" I Lwikes The Chweetahs , Zwebras , Lweopards ! " Zyra Said With Excitement

" Yeaah .. That Figures .. The Poor Child Is Already Obsessed With Animal Print & She Is Only 2 " I Told Drea .

" We Are going To Go see The Zebras First Okay babyGirl ? " Drea Told Zyra

" Okway ! " Zyra Said With Excitement As She Kicked Her Legs .

We Seen The Zebras & Went To The Little Petting Zoo ... I Was Holding Hands With Drea , And Drea Hand Her Other Hand On The Stroller All Of A Sudden I Heard A Bunch Of People Screaming My Name ..

" DIGGY ! DIGGY SIMMONS ! AHHHH ! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTO GRAPH ?! CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU ?! " A Crowd of Girls Screamed .

Drea Looked At Me . " I Think We Should Leave " She Said

" But Baby Today Was Suppose To Be A Day For Us ! " I Said

" Well How Tf All These Girls All Know We Were Here ? " She Asked As The Group Of Girls Started Getting Closer To Us . Cameras Were Flashing .. I Put My Arm Around Drea And Escorted Her To The Car .. All I Seen Was The Flashing Of Cameras And Phones .

" I- I Dont Know How They Knew We Were Here " I Studdered .

" I CANT BELIEVE YOU TURNED YOUR GPS ON SO WE CAN COME HERE AND MEET YOU ! " A Crazy Fan Yelled .

We Reached The Car . I Put The Stroller In The Trunk , Drea Strapped Zyra Into Her Carseat .. We Made Our Way Back To Drea's House .

~~~~~~~~~~

- Drea's Pov -

Diggy And I Reached My House . Diggy Carried The Stroller Upstairs . Zyra Walked Up Stairs As I Had My Purse Over My Shoulder , Keys Around My Neck , & Carried Her Carseat Upstairs . Diggy Picked Up The Package At The Front door As I Unlocked The Door .

" You Got A Package Andrea " Diggy Said As He Picked Up The Package

" Oh Yeah , Its An Old Jewelery Box Of Mine That I Left Behind At My Parents House " I Explained As I Opened The Door . Zyra Ran Thru The House As Soon As I Opened The Door .

" Where Do You Want This Bae ? " Diggy Said aasking Me About The Stroller .

" Oh Can You Put That In The Closet By The Front Door ? " I Asked " I Am Going To Go Put Zyra's Car Seat Back Into My Car . I Had Brought It Upstairs Earlier Because We Were Going In Your Car "

I Put The Carseat Into My Car And Can Upstairs To See Diggy Tossing Zyra Into The Air .

" Cwan You Throw Mwe Hwigher In The Air Dwaddy Nwumber 2 ? " Zyra Asked , Referring To Diggy .

" Sure Thing " Diggy Said Tossing Zyra Into The Air Higher . All I Did Was Smile . I Picked Up The Package . I Opened It Carefully . I Rummaged Thru The Jewelry Box .

" What Thwis Mwommy ? " Zyra Asked Picking Up A Necklace I Got For My 6th Birthday From Craig . It Had A Small Heart Charm On It

" Its A Necklace I Got When I Was 6 Years Old " I Told Her .

" Cwan I Hwave It Mwommy ? " Zyra Asked Me

" You Sure Can " I Put The Necklace On Her " I Cant Wear It Anymore Because The Chain Of The Necklace Is So Little " I Explained To Her

" Yay ! Thwank Ywou Mwommy ! " She Kissed My cheek And Gave Me A Hug . " I Am Gwoing To Plway With Mwy Twoys In Mwy Rwoom " She Informed Me

" Alright Zy " I Said and Nodded My Head

" I See You Had A Lot Of Jewelry " Diggy Said

" I Really Did . I Been Adding On To It As The Years Have Progressed . I Love Jewelry " I Said .

" Is This A Real Gold Chain Drea ? " Diggy Said Picking Up A Chain .

" Wait .. Diggy .. "

He Had Already Picked Up The Chain . He Looked At Me While I Looked At Him . He Put The Chain Back Down . " Craig Gave You A Necklace ? "

" Yes But Diggy I Was Only 16 At The Time And -- " He Cut Me Off .

" No Its Cool . I Just Want To Know Why You Still Kept It "

" It Is Just So Expensive .. I Couldnt Just Throw It Away "

" There Is Something Called A PAWN SHOP "

" Diggy , He Got This JUST For Me . I Couldnt Just Pawn It . Besides Who Would Want To Buy A Necklace From The Pawn Shop That Says ' Craig ' Anyways ? "

" Someone Named Craig "

I Sighed . I Wasnt Going To Continue To Argue With Him . I Got My Laptop & Checked My Emails .

" What Are You Doing ? " Diggy Asked .

" Checking My Emails. I Been Submitting Lots Of Online Applications For Jobs " I Explained .

" Why Are You Looking For A Job ? "

Is This Niggah Stupid ?! " Well Diggy How Else Am I Going To Pay For My Rent And Bills ? "

" You Got me .. Baby , Do You Forget That I Am The DIGGY SIMMONS ?! "

" No I Dont , But I Am Not Going To Depend Upon You For Everything . My Momma Always Told Me To NEVER Depend On No Guy Because They Can Walk Out On You At Any Moment . "

" Just Like Prodigy Did To You ?! " He Said

" Look , Stop Bringing Craig Up Into Everything "

" Why , Are You Going To CRY About Him Like You Always Do ? Man Just Get Over Him "

" Diggy.. Look I Am Not In The Mood To Argue With You Right Now " I Explained , Slightly Raising My Voice .

" No Andrea .. Real Shit . You Always Cry About Him . "

" WHY TF ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CRAIG RIGHT NOW " I Yelled

Zyra Came Running Out Her Room With Her Baby Doll In Her Arms " Shhh ! Dwont Awrgue ! Bwaby Is Slweeping ! "

Diggy And I Both Couldnt Help But Laugh

===========

Date ; June 24, 2013

Time ; 2:48 PM

===========

- Craig's Pov -

I Was In The Store . I Seen A Magazine With Bold Red Letters . It Said " Diggy Simmons Dating Girl With Baby " I Picked It Up . I Purchased The Magazine ... Drea Was On The Cover Holding Diggy's Hand With Ome Hand And Pushing The Stroller With The Other ..

I Went Home . Put Away The Groceries. i Grabbed The Chain With Drea's Name On It .. I Grabbed The Magazine And Read The Article ... I Seen Pictures Of Drea & Diggy ..

I thought Of How We Used To Be..

Drea & Diggy Looked So Happy Together .. With Their Matching Jordans... I Remember How Drea & I Used To Go Buy Jordans Every Summer TonWear With Every Outfit.. I Rememer How Drea Used To Be My Everything . I Remember How Drea And I Used To Be Like Jay & Beyonce ... Now She Got Diggy . She Used To Always Wear My Chain Around.. Maybe She Didnt Want A 5 Star Stunna Like Me ?

I Just Miss Drea .. I Cant Help But Realize That I May Never .. Ever .. See Drea , Or My Daughter Ever Again .

I Threw The Magazine And Chain Out Of Anger ..

Fuck It . Drea Has Diggy , & I Have Malinaa .. It Is Time To Move On .. Fuck Drea , & Fuck How Things Were .. Just Fuck How Drea & I .. USED TO BE ..

_____________

This Chapter Was Really About Drea , Diggy , & Craig . Sorry For A Late Update xD

Give Me Some Feedback Please ?

Shoutout To One Of My Wattpad Inspirations : @SincerelyBreezy

She Is Truly Talanted , In Fan Fics And In Regular Fiction . Check Her Out ?

Anyways , 20 + Votes & 7 Comments To Continue ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 15.4K 43
Imagine meeting the band of your dreams. What would you do? Follow Taylor and Raven on their journey into the Mindless World in It Started With The...
1.6K 11 1
**A short story** Roc just can’t seem to make up his mind... He can't choose to stay with Yn or to leave her. Will he every make up his mind? ©Mindle...
100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...